Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. (2947 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users / NTEL: Check Out The "Fair Usage Policy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by IVORY007: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dear Slot, we all appreciate your screen insurance and 1-year warranty on the phones we buy from slot. But what’s the essence of these things, when we will have to wait for more than 2 months before we can get our phones or if we want it in 2 days then we will have to pay. Finally, after waiting for that long for your phone to get fixed, it now returns with a fault that wasn't there or you get a very rough phone (Repairs done by a learner). I really don't get it, if you guys can’t handle the insurance and the warranty then I suggest you guys should stop it. The last time I was at your Akin Adesola branch (where I bought the phone) to get my phone there were so many other people with different complains and stories, some have even waited for like 5 months for their Phone to get fixed or replaced since there is a glorified insurance or warranty that was paid for. I have waited for close to 2 months just for my phone screen to be fixed, since I paid to insure my phone screen. It came back and I realized that some parts of the phone have stopped working. I had to return it and till date it’s still with you guys. All I hear is the part is not available but I bet if I say I will pay for the part then it will be available. This is not how to treat your customers and if you don’t know how I advise you guys to take a page from Amazon's customer care service book to learn what customer service is all about.

Mod Front Page please.

2 Likes

Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by HalimaX(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wish I could defend slot on this one.

But I know that they have fast delivery for devices bought.

My friend ordered this tecno camon c9 and received it in less than three hours.

Though they charged her 500 naira deliverance fees.
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by Afromalaika(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
HalimaX:

Deliverance fees
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by Turks: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Deliverance? Let's thank pastor slot grin
HalimaX:

3 Likes

Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by Fundango: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Afromalaika:

Deliverance fees
grin yes o ,the Oups meant deliverance from evil spirit. grin
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by Fundango: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Turks:
Yes for the good job well done in chasing away evil spirits. grin out of the phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by HalimaX(f): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Turks:

I don't get.
Why are you laughing.

What is in my post that is funny to you?
please be concise.
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by HalimaX(f): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Afromalaika:

Deliverance fees

Yeah.
They usually charge for when they deliver a phone to you.
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by Opistorincos(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
This thread has been converted to something else
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by faruz: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2016
HalimaX:

rip English
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by Youngpo413: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Delivery fee rather....
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by HalimaX(f): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided
faruz:
rip English
Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by scribble: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
IVORY007:
Dear Slot, we all appreciate your screen insurance and 1-year warranty on the phones we buy from slot. But what’s the essence of these things, when we will have to wait for more than 2 months before we can get our phones or if we want it in 2 days then we will have to pay. Finally, after waiting for that long for your phone to get fixed, it now returns with a fault that wasn't there or you get a very rough phone (Repairs done by a learner). I really don't get it, if you guys can’t handle the insurance and the warranty then I suggest you guys should stop it. The last time I was at your Akin Adesola branch (where I bought the phone) to get my phone there were so many other people with different complains and stories, some have even waited for like 5 months for their Phone to get fixed or replaced since there is a glorified insurance or warranty that was paid for. I have waited for close to 2 months just for my phone screen to be fixed, since I paid to insure my phone screen. It came back and I realized that some parts of the phone have stopped working. I had to return it and till date it’s still with you guys. All I hear is the part is not available but I bet if I say I will pay for the part then it will be available. This is not how to treat your customers and if you don’t know how I advise you guys to take a page from Amazon's customer care service book to learn what customer service is all about.

Mod Front Page please.

SLOT NA SCAM

1 Like

Re: Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy. by darmostic(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
It should be delivery and not deliverance ma

(1) (Reply)

How Good Are Xiaomi Phones / Huawei Y9a: Design, Specifications, And Price In Nigeria / Information On Etisalat Phone Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.