Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Good Are Xiaomi Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Are Xiaomi Phones (2951 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria / How Good Are Oraimo Powerbank And Other Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by JoshEnigma(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
Please how good are Xiaomi phones?
I looked up the specs and price of redmi8 on Google,I would have gotten one buh due to the lockdown the price has gone high.
I want to get the 4gb ram variant buh may be after the lockdown probably during black Friday when phones will be sold cheap..
I just need advice from phone techs or those who use the phone..And do they give guarantee?
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by shedy03(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2020
JoshEnigma:
I looked up the specs and price of redmi8 on Google,I would have gotten one buh due to the lockdown the price has gone high.
I want to get the 4gb ram variant buh may be after the lockdown probably during black Friday when phones will be sold cheap..
I just need advice from phone techs or those who use the phone..And do they give guarantee?
Get enlightenment about Xiaomi phones here https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread

3 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Beedehmee(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2020
Let me put it this way:
in xiaomi phones you get quality with less money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by jericco1(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
I'm using the remdi 8 and it is nice

2 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by DrObum(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2020
Are phones actually sold cheap in Nigeria during black Friday?
Except you're buying from China
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by JoshEnigma(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2020
shedy03:

Get enlightenment about Xiaomi phones here https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by JoshEnigma(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2020
jericco1:
ok
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Hausa(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
Been using one for over a year.

Solid.

6 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by LKO(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2020
jericco1:

Does the redmi 8 has provision for two Sims and memory card?
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by akashi01(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2020
LKO:

Yes

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Crixxx: 10:58pm On May 16, 2020
Recommendable

3 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by skywalker240(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2020
Value for money spent

3 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by jericco1(m): 1:28am On May 17, 2020
LKO:

Yea it does

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 1:39am On May 17, 2020
JoshEnigma:
Xiaomi phones are the best. My redmi note 8 is on a cool price

2 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by drjprince: 3:34am On May 17, 2020
Sunkanmiwise and getintouch2004 so this people giving their honest review of a product they bought are marketers too

Wisdom is profitable to direct...
You guys should try to apply common sense to things

2 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 6:53am On May 17, 2020
JoshEnigma:

Dont be swayed, there are many xiaomi marketers on Nairaland. xiaomi is not different from realme, vivo, umidigi, tecno, infinix &itel . they are all Chinese bullcraps. if you are on a tight budget, i will advice you go for Samsung's A series. Nokia has also released some budget devices recently.

here is one guy complaining bitterly about the redmi 7 he bought less than a year ago

https://www.nairaland.com/5826225/what-could-wrong-redmi7
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by drjprince: 8:07am On May 17, 2020
Fokosobo:

Dont be swayed, there are many xiaomi marketers on Nairaland. xiaomi is not different from realme, vivo, umidigi, tecno, infinix &itel . they are all Chinese bullcraps. if you are on a tight budget, i will advice you go for Samsung's A series. Nokia has also released some budget devices recently.

here is one guy complaining bitterly about the redmi 7 he bought less than a year ago

undecided you get strength to type rubbish
Have you ever in your life used the xiaomi phone or the realme phone or vivo
Xiaomi phone that was the second to best selling in world chart
That doesn't tell you anything right
Even the Samsung A series you mentioned are overpriced and most are trash with trashy exynos processor

You are here typing rubbish
And please mention the marketers you are talking about
So anyone that talks against mediocrity is a Marketer

10 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Karex81(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2020
Fokosobo:

Oga no dey type wetin you no know, xiaomi is one of the best brands out there, 4th position in the world. Check global sales there are dominating the market share and Samsung is losing because of their overpriced phones with exynos chipset. Nobody is willing to waste money on an inferior chipset, when other brands are using SD865. Xiaomi is a good brand, what I don't like about them is their software, which you can install custom rom if you don't like it, apart from that they offer true value for money. Their phones are built with premium materials, unlike transsion and Samsung Galaxy A series.

6 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 8:47am On May 17, 2020
drjprince:
undecided you get strength to type rubbish
Have you ever in your life used the xiaomi phone or the realme phone or vivo
Xiaomi phone that was the second to best selling in world chart
That doesn't tell you anything right
Even the Samsung A series you mentioned are overpriced and most are trash with trashy exynos processor

You are here typing rubbish
And please mention the marketers you are talking about
So anyone that talks against mediocrity is a Marketer

i know you will surely come around even though i didn't quote you.
pls, i would like to know how much xiaomi is paying you for this agressive marketing. because i find you in almost every phone thread on nairaland campaigning aggressively for xiaomi. i guess they must be paying you alot of money to warrant this excessive asslicking from you.
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by drjprince: 8:58am On May 17, 2020
Fokosobo:

i know you will surely come around even though i didn't quote you.
pls, i would like to know how much xiaomi is paying you for this agressive marketing. because i find you in almost every phone thread on nairaland campaigning aggressively for xiaomi. i guess they must be paying you alot of money to warrant this excessive asslicking from you.
xiaomi isn't paying me lol, fun fact Xiaomi marketers don't use nairaland
I also defended Tecno/infinix this same way go check my 2017/2018 posts
And I don't use a xiaomi phone as of today
So use your common sense and calculate little things
Relax they are not forcing you to buy their phone but Don't talk nonsense wey you know nothing about

8 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 9:44am On May 17, 2020
drjprince:
Relax they are not forcing you to buy their phone but Don't talk nonsense wey you know nothing about

really? they don't pay you a dime? and you spend most of your time on Nairaland daily, jumping from one thread to another defending xiaomi passionately and urging people to buy their products. are you normal at all

that is counter productive and a waste of valuable time or let me say you are jobless. Anyway i don't believe you. Tell me how much they are paying you or you shut up forever and stop spamming my mentions with your quotes.
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by drjprince: 9:46am On May 17, 2020
Fokosobo:

really? they don't pay you a dime? and you spend most of your time on Nairaland daily, jumping from one thread to another defending xiaomi passionately and urging people to buy their products, are you normal at all

that is counter productive and a waste of valuable time or let me say you are jobless. Anyway i don't believe you. Tell me how much they are paying you or you shut up forever and stop spamming my mentions with your quotes.
am jobless or you can say whatever you want

But if you meet me in real life, you'd retract your statement to me because it not worth it

Do you think everyone stand to gain something for speaking against Ill practices
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Ejadike(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2020
JoshEnigma:
they are good. There are other brands you can consider for options

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Ejadike(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2020
drjprince:
How do you know Xaiomi marketers don't use nairaland of you're not one of them? Where do they market?
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by drjprince: 12:31pm On May 17, 2020
Ejadike:
How do you know Xaiomi marketers don't use nairaland of you're not one of them? Where do they market?
a good product don't need marketers it would sell for itself you p*ssy

On the other If una like make una pay all celebrities wey dey Nigeria your phones are trash

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by JoshEnigma(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Fokosobo:

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by JoshEnigma(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
Fokosobo:

please can u put me through? is samsung a10 a better alternative?
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by MrFta(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2020
I have Xiaomi Note 8 Pro, it does not have provision for Call Recorder.
Can anyone please tell me which Call Recorder in the Playstore can work efficiently with this phone.
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Mustiboy(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2020
MrFta:
I have Xiaomi Note 8 Pro, it does not have provision for Call Recorder.
Can anyone please tell me which Call Recorder in the Playstore can work efficiently with this phone.
My Redmi Note 7 has this feature. How come a note 8 doesn't?
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Mohbola(f): 5:16pm On May 17, 2020
I wonder what people tend to gain if they're aggressive and abuse people anyhow cos of phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by KrazyDave16(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2020
Mustiboy:

My Redmi Note 7 has this feature. How come a note 8 doesn't?

Cos RN 8 uses Google dialer and other GApps compared to RN 7 Mi dialer and Google dialer doesn't have the call recording feature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Master Code For Nokia / MTN Free Call 5am - 8am / The New Rocket Snooker Z5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.