Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive (1352 Views)

White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / This Lady Needs Our Help / I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by orijintv(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good Day Everyone !!! I'm here to solicit for your help and support... Please let us do this not as a team but as a family, As humans who have feelings and because we serve humanity. Im begging and pleading desperately for us to come through and support my friends junior brother who is 15 years old and he's having serious heart issues . .

P/S : Please This isn't s scam or whatever we must have heard. They have No one to turn to but God and the support of well meaning Nigerians like us... Your prayers , good will, money and anything you can offer would really go a long way as Daniel needs 8million Naira for a new heart transplant as he's diagnosed with a terrible heart issue ! Pls lets take this as our personal issue and not just a random thing..

I Know This Economy Hasnt Been The Best Of Economies But please Let's come and pull our sources together and use our platform to lend a helping hand.

Let's savage social media and source for funds for him. We can do this ! I trust Us Because we've done this before. . .

USUANLELE DANIEL OSAYANDE FCMB 3469556012 If 8,000 people donate 1,000 naira then its very achievable

Stated Below Is The Synopsis of the Boy Case , Biography And Pictures to Prove That This Isnt Scam. .

"Daniel is a 15 year old boy with great dreams and amazing aspirations just like every other 15 year old kid... But what makes him different and special is the fact that Daniel has been battling :

**Dilated CardioMyopathy
**Severe mitral regurgitation
**Severe tricuspid regurgitation
**Moderate pulmonary arterial hypertension since he was young...

Daniel has so much life in him but however his heart isn't supporting that life !! Please Your N1000 can restore his hope and bring back Daniels smile..

N1000 from 8,000 good willing Nigerians can get Daniel a heart and save daniel...

#GiveDanielAHeart

You can make your donations via the gofundme account for Daniel -gofundme.com/29ume2ng

Or to the Nigerian account at FCMB - USUANLELE DANIEL OSAYANDE FCMB 3469556012

Just Incase You Need To Contact Any Of His Family Member For More Info , Call Any Of The Numbers Below

Osagie (Daniels Brother) : 08105211220

Mrs Usuanlele (Daniels Mum) : 07061979505

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by orijintv(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lalasticlala , Seun Pls Move This To Frontpage Abeg
Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Aaawww cry

Poor little boy. It breaks my heart seeing young children suffer more than they cud handle...
Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by orijintv(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sissy3 , dominique please i need this on Frontpage ... God Bless You Abeg
Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by orijintv(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aaawww cry

Poor little boy. It breaks my heart seeing young children suffer more than they cud handle...

Very Painful !!! Pls Kindly Support The Movement, God Bless Yu As You Do
Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by chinok97: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
cry cry , Let's all help this young fella.. Life is good. help him live.
Lalasticala, Seun.. Front page tins
orijintv:
Good Day Everyone !!! I'm here to solicit for your help and support... Please let us do this not as a team but as a family, As humans who have feelings and because we serve humanity. Im begging and pleading desperately for us to come through and support my friends junior brother who is 15 years old and he's having serious heart issues . .

P/S : Please This isn't s scam or whatever we must have heard. They have No one to turn to but God and the support of well meaning Nigerians like us... Your prayers , good will, money and anything you can offer would really go a long way as Daniel needs 7million Naira for a new heart transplant as he's diagnosed with a terrible heart issue ! Pls lets take this as our personal issue and not just a random thing..

I Know This Economy Hasnt Been The Best Of Economies But please Let's come and pull our sources together and use our platform to lend a helping hand.

Let's savage social media and source for funds for him. We can do this ! I trust Us Because we've done this before. . .

USUANLELE DANIEL OSAYANDE FCMB 3469556012 If 8,000 people donate 1,000 naira then its very achievable

Stated Below Is The Synopsis of the Boy Case , Biography And Pictures to Prove That This Isnt Scam. .

"Daniel is a 15 year old boy with great dreams and amazing aspirations just like every other 15 year old kid... But what makes him different and special is the fact that Daniel has been battling :

**Dilated CardioMyopathy

Daniel has so much life in him but however his heart isn't supporting that life !! Please Your N1000 can restore his hope and bring back Daniels smile..

N1000 from 8,000 good willing Nigerians can get Daniel a heart and save daniel...

#GiveDanielAHeart

You can make your donations via the gofundme account for Daniel -gofundme.com/29ume2ng

Just Incase You Need To Contact Any Of His Family Member For More Info , Call Any Of The Numbers Below

Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by Ivanlxi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
orijintv:
P/S : Please This isn't s scam or whatever we must have heard. They have No one to turn to but God and the support of well meaning Nigerians like us... Your prayers , good will, money and anything you can offer would really go a long way as Daniel needs 7million Naira for a new heart transplant as he's diagnosed with a terrible heart issue ! Pls lets take this as our personal issue and not just a random thing..
**Dilated CardioMyopathy
#GiveDanielAHeart
orijintv:
Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by Ivanlxi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
orijintv:
**Dilated CardioMyopathy
#GiveDanielAHeart
orijintv:

FRONT PAGE PLZZZZZZZ
Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by bobbykeen: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
front page ooooo
Re: HELP!!! Daniel Osayande Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Stay Alive by orijintv(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lalasticlala ,dominique , pls do sth

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Concerning My Skin / Strike: Nigerian Govt Threatens To Revoke Doctors Residency Programme / Osholẹ Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.