Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What You Must Do After Having An Unprotected Sex--kangpe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Must Do After Having An Unprotected Sex--kangpe (1396 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Do After Having An Unprotected Sex--kangpe by okaychukwu(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Unprotected sex is engaging in sexual intercourse (vaginal, anal or oral) without a condom, especially with a partner one is just meeting for the first time and whom one does not know anything about their sexual lifestyle and history prior to that point. A situation where the condom tears during intercourse with such one-night-stand partner is also an unprotected sex.

The danger of having unprotected sex is majorly the very high risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as HIV; secondly, there's the risk of unwanted pregnancy for women in addition to contracting an STD. Therefore, whenever you engage in an unprotected sexual intercourse, don't hesitate to take the following steps to make sure nothing goes wrong with you health wise:
Read more https://www.kangpe.com/tip/view/142/What-to-do-after-an-Unprotected-Sex----------

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). / I Do Not Enjoy Sex. I Feel Nothing Or My Joystick Hurts / Typhoid Is Ruining Me I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.