Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,228 members, 7,856,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Buhari Launches The Change Begins With Me Campaign (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches The Change Begins With Me Campaign (video) (619 Views)

Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video) / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Launches The Change Begins With Me Campaign (video) by bnanzip(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyMEa3NqVL8
President Muhammadu Buhari Launches National Reorientation Campaign tagged "Change begins with Me" which was conceived by the ministry of information and culture.
The president called on Nigerians to be patriotic and disciplined to help the growth of the Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches The Change Begins With Me Campaign (video) by rummeh: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ifah watch am... Make lai Muhammed start to dy talk truth cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ige’s Death Is A Waste, Says Daughter Funso Adegbola / Political Relevance Of Ogbemudia And Igbinedion In Edo State / Meet Hillary Clinton’s Personal Doctor – And He Is Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.