Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal (3435 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Branches To Hold Congresses Today, Exco On Wednesday / ASUU Branches To Hold Congresses Today,exco On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by allinfog: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2009
This may not be the end but the begining of it. Naija special.
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by sylve11: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2009
Phemour:

Naughty wink smiley

phemiciline where have u been? sad cool

Ben-10:

I will soon embark on my own personal strike.

Don't even think of it my friend, who go wash the plates when i take dey eat? sad grin cool
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by clem2love(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2009
DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE STRIKE IS ALMOST COMING TO AN END?

PLEASE HELP ME BEG THEN TO PUT THE STRIKE TO COS I OUT OF KNOWLEDGE
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by mekk(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2009
angryThe both party(FG and ASUU) should all kiss my black arse, RUBBISH! angry
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by ud4u: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2009
Nigeria still in the valley of decision at 49 God help Us.
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by untainted: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
aieromon:

@untainted
I take your defense to mean you work there.
IMO,Daily Trust is a crappy newspaper.Oh yeah,i've had the opportunity to read it once or twice because it's the only paper being read where i am in Katsina.I stopped buyin' it and i would prefer to read online editions of consistent dailies not a bunch of crappy journalism undecided
Now back to the topic at hand!!
"a slowpoke" or whatever u call urself!
u should bury ur head in shame as u watch all that Daily Trust say come to pass.
Carry ur ITK attitude to another planet.
u left the substance of the story and were attacking the paper that u "had the opportunity of reading once or twice."
Can u specify an instance of crappy journalism by Daily Trust and can u pls tell me ur idea of "consistent dailies"
Daily Trust led with ASUU story yesterday and also today 08/10/09,
againn tell me what "consistent" means
Sorry to burst ur bubbles, I am a journalist but i don't have to work for Daily Trust to know its a great paper.
i pity the kind of children you would raise with such narrow and blind view to life
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by Phony200(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by mover(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
femi pls reply 2 my message 2 u. its on d topic on getting admission without jamb. tanks
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by DrKing(m): 4:57am On Oct 15, 2009
Vote is a game of numbers, just the same applies to politics but the critical question is should
the destinies of the youths and Nigerians be turned into games like ludo or whatever, God forbids!
Who knows if ASUU leadership at the center is "settled" and now asking the other branch chapters
to vote. I ask vote for what? The Nigerian State is sick, hey wait a minute Saudi Arabi,

I hope this is NOT to deceive the intellectuals and box us to a corner and lose public support.
Let ASUU/FG fight for whatever , but the truth is that both parties have gotten what I refer
to as the means of production and that's why the Lecturers can call the bluff of FG and do
whatever, What about the "Students" They say where two elephants fight, the grass
suffers. Whatever you are, take your destiny into your hands. God bless u.
Discover How An ASUU Frustrated Student Made Over N224, 000 In 24hrs Automatically!
Re: Strike: ASUU Branches To Vote On Deal by ideology(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2009
the strike shd be called off when the right thing is done. this is nigeria we know our problems, and the best ways to solve them but we just refuse. i don't want to stop lecture half way next year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria ( Latest Ranking) / Does Federal Ministry Of Education Have A List Of Approved Foreign Universities / 2018 WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.