Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Help Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed. (734 Views)

Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) / I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! / Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed. by Mrsaniekwe: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello. I am a British lady married to an Igbo. We got married in Nigeria in 2010.

We have been separated for 2 years now. I want devorice but he refuses to give me the marriage certfiacte so i can devorice him. Please does anyone know how i go about getting a copy and everything please for me to devoirce here in the Uk i need a copy of that but he refuses to give me it.

Thanks
Re: Help Needed. by Owiii(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mrsaniekwe:
Hello. I am a British lady married to an Igbo. We got married in Nigeria in 2010.

We have been separated for 2 years now. I want devorice but he refuses to give me the marriage certfiacte so i can devorice him. Please does anyone know how i go about getting a copy and everything please for me to devoirce here in the Uk i need a copy of that but he refuses to give me it.

Thanks
Was it a court wedding or a church wedding?
Re: Help Needed. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
This doesn't even sound real. A british woman having problem with spelling

U no knw say igbo man na business minded man even in marriage. Nne u gat to pay to get that certificate o

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed. by NaBanga: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Be wary of replying to the poster. It is likely a fellow Nigerian. The poster is trying to use the lure of being a white woman, to entrap someone desperate for papers or money. #scam
Re: Help Needed. by Mrsaniekwe: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
i am British. we have a court wedding in enugu nigeria in 2010, we have not lived together since 2014. he lives in the Uk and works in the uk, been trying to file for devoicr but cant unless i have a marriage cerfiacte and hes refusing to give me it xx
Re: Help Needed. by EfemenaXY: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Mrsaniekwe:
i am British. we have a court wedding in enugu nigeria in 2010, we have not lived together since 2014. he lives in the Uk and works in the uk, been trying to file for devoicr but cant unless i have a marriage cerfiacte and hes refusing to give me it xx

Ever heard of spell checker?

(1) (Reply)

Cry For Help / STAR Beer @ 41 Kobo Per Bottle... / I Do What I’m Told And Keep My Mouth Shut- Denzel Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.