Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! (5675 Views)

Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi / I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 5:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone
I have had it upto my neck, cant take it any longer!!...Konji has finished me in my matrimonial home!!...Will be on the lookout for a side chick starting this week!!

Dated her 18months before we got married 2yrs ago..she wasnt so much into sex but atleast she allowed me give her head and we had sex quite regularly and in fun locations.
After marriage especially she got a job, her sex game kept diminishing.....she is always complaining of tiredness and all that.
Recently its been getting worse, no sex in sitting room or kitchen, she doesnt even allow me touch her breast or punny during pre-intimacy, she doesnt allow me give her head, she reluctantly gives me head. Most times, she ll just ask me to sex her so we get it done with coz she is tired and wants to sleep.
She isnt the cheating coz i v monitored her so so closely and with various tests and all that. She is really faithful.
We have sex like twice or max 3 times a week. She is always with her phone attending to her online business whenever sheis back from work.
She is so focused on her biz and work that nothing else matters. we dont have kids so not like she has so much chores todo at home.
Do u knw i masturbate almost daily usually at night when i m in the mood and she gives the usual excuses. Even the few times we have sex are really awful sex, the di*k will justbe rising and falling and climaxing is taking forever coz there is no pre-intimacy or passion and all that...u'all kmw what i mean!
Please i need advise from married folks, ladies especially - Is it wrong i request sex from my wife atleast 4 or 5 days in a week, is it wrong to request pre-intimacy and romance before sex? must it always be the me initiating sex? am i being selfish or over demanding?
Advice needed else i goto unilag or convenant uni this week in search for a new sidechick!!!
Thanks!!
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by thesicilian: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2017
I think you need to speak to a marriage counselor/sex therapist, but some of those people are pretty expensive!
The cheapest I've head of is about #5000 / 45mins.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by optional1(f): 5:11am On Apr 30, 2017
O.Y.O
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by redcliff: 5:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol. Ou have sex 2 times a week and you sre complaining like you have been sex stared for the past 6months. Please get your life together. Sex na food?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Swegzfreak: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2017
angry
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by smellingmenses: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:
Lol. Ou have sex 2 times a week and you sre complaining like you have been sex stared for the past 6months. Please get your life together. Sex na food?
Red I go look your face o

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by smellingmenses: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2017
optional1:
O.Y.O
If na me and you by the time I tear your undies thrice in search of the honeypot ... You would couple your acts or become undyless.

No time.... I can't cheat in marriage... I can't self-service in marriage I MUST have my own honeypot.... No apologies...And it must be on point or ...
By on point I mean COMMAND PERFORMANCE.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by GogetterMD(m): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2017
OP, 2-3x a week is a good return for a young couple such as yours. The issue is your lack of pleasurable sex, because communication is gone with the wind. When last have you surprised her? Have you sat down to have this discussion with your spouse? What about weekend legendary sessions instead of the short unpleasant weekday somethings?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by optional1(f): 5:49am On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

If na me and you by the time I tear your undies thrice in search of the honeypot ... You would couple your acts or become undyless.

No time.... I can't cheat in marriage... I can't self-service in marriage I MUST have my own honeypot.... No apologies...And it must be on point or ...

thats you nah..

Op no get mind to tear....
You have wife you looking for side chick that you don't know which disease is inside her...

Op kontinue O.Y.O

3 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by optional1(f): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2017
GogetterMD:
OP, 2-3x a week is a good return for a young couple such as yours. The issue is your lack of pleasurable sex, because communication is gone the wind. When last have you surprised her? Have you sat down to have this discussion with your spouse? What about weekend legendary sessions instead of the short unpleasant weekday somethings?

O.Y.O for op nd his side chick..
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by yomi007k(m): 6:02am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:

No mind d yeye guy.

Op do u have a job or anything else dt ur using ur head for besides sex?

2 to 3 times a week is ALOT.

I cant even accept dt ...once a week or every 2 weeks is ok for me cos it reduces d frequency n hence makes it special.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by redcliff: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2017
optional1:

thats you nah..

Op no get mind to tear....
You have wife you looking for side chick that you don't know which disease is inside her...

Op kontinue O.Y.O

Leave him. Thats how my friend contracted (or whatever its called) staph from a small girl he thought was clean. Up till today he is still paying for it as the sickeness has refused to leave his system. He is now born again but he has staph

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Miraxzeebility(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:
hypocritical statement

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by redcliff: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Miraxzeebility:

hypocritical statement

Erm.. excuse me. Do i know you? Are you sure you know the meaning of the words you are using?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Miraxzeebility(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:

Erm.. excuse me. Do i know you? Are you sure you know the meaning of the words you are using?

happy Sunday man, let's not waste our Sunday feuding on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Tie her to d bed... And.....
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by cococandy(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Don't assume having no kids means less chores. Not necessarily.
Help out more at home since she's always working. For someone who's that busy to make love to 3 times a week, it means she's very strong.

You want a side chic? Lmao

3 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2017
That's why its always advisable to marry someone with the same level of libido with you. Yours is high and your wife own is low.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Penisman: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:
If you dont know what to say just keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by yomi007k(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
That's why its always advisable to marry someone with the same level of libido with you. Yours is high and your wife own is low.
grin

How do u knw who has less libido wen yall preach no sex b4 marriage?

Do u hv an instrument dt measures it?

14 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Penisman: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2017
GogetterMD:
OP, 2-3x a week is a good return for a young couple such as yours. The issue is your lack of pleasurable sex, because communication is gone with the wind. When last have you surprised her? Have you sat down to have this discussion with your spouse? What about weekend legendary sessions instead of the short unpleasant weekday somethings?
From the look of things, the wife might not even have the time to notice any form of suprise from him... The wife simply needs to know her matrimonial duty.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by smellingmenses: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:

Leave him. Thats how my friend contracted (or whatever its called) staph from a small girl he thought was clean. Up till today he is still paying for it as the sickeness has refused to leave his system. He is now born again but he has staph
Wicked
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Penisman: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2017
yomi007k:

No mind d yeye guy.

I cant even accept dt ...once a week or every 2 weeks is ok for me cos it reduces d frequency n hence makes it special.
Must you insult the guy in order to spew this diatribe?
The OP is not a weakling like you.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by yomi007k(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Penisman:

Must you insult the guy in order to spew this diatribe?
The OP is not a weakling like you.
grin

Penisman ....dts all u got....penis, no brains, no balls.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Juliearth(f): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
3kachi4u:
Hi everyone
I have had it upto my neck, cant take it any longer!!...Konji has finished me in my matrimonial home!!...Will be on the lookout for a side chick starting this week!!

Dated her 18months before we got married 2yrs ago..she wasnt so much into sex but atleast she allowed me give her head and we had sex quite regularly and in fun locations.
After marriage especially she got a job, her sex game kept diminishing.....she is always complaining of tiredness and all that.
Recently its been getting worse, no sex in sitting room or kitchen, she doesnt even allow me touch her breast or punny during pre-intimacy, she doesnt allow me give her head, she reluctantly gives me head. Most times, she ll just ask me to sex her so we get it done with coz she is tired and wants to sleep.
She isnt the cheating coz i v monitored her so so closely and with various tests and all that. She is really faithful.
We have sex like twice or max 3 times a week. She is always with her phone attending to her online business whenever sheis back from work.
She is so focused on her biz and work that nothing else matters. we dont have kids so not like she has so much chores todo at home.
Do u knw i masturbate almost daily usually at night when i m in the mood and she gives the usual excuses. Even the few times we have sex are really awful sex, the di*k will justbe rising and falling and climaxing is taking forever coz there is no pre-intimacy or passion and all that...u'all kmw what i mean!
Please i need advise from married folks, ladies especially - Is it wrong i request sex from my wife atleast 4 or 5 days in a week, is it wrong to request pre-intimacy and romance before sex? must it always be the me initiating sex? am i being selfish or over demanding?
Advice needed else i goto unilag or convenant uni this week in search for a new sidechick!!!
Thanks!!

Cheating wont help out either. Dont allow your sex druve to ruin your marriage. Isnt it obvious that your wife is stressed out from office work and house chores? You can ease her stress by assisting her in little ways(dropping her at work and picking her up if she isnt mobile, helping her out wth some kitchen chores...)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Talk to her about it and see how you can ease some of her stress.

On the other hand, I think 2 times a week for a working couple is enough, requesting it 5 times a week is unreasonable so I don't think your libidos match. And it's going to get worse when the kids start coming. so you better start discussing and adjusting to it now.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by pbethel: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2017
U need to take things slowly. Involve urself in wifey's activity. Make her happy.
Note: work things out in such a way DAT both of u look forward to being intimate. Not one sided.

Try talk about it, study her and PLEASE PLEASE don't push her to d wall in d name of Test to c if she would cheat.
Desist from d idea of cheating for u will suffer d consequence and regret it.

MAKE UR MARRIAGE WORK.

Cc. 3kachi4u

3 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Instead of cheating on your wife, speak with her and come to a compromise on what makes both of you happy. Tbh, 2-3 times a week means she's trying for you, especially b/c she has a job and an online business too. Why in the world would you want to repay your "really faithful" wife by being unfaithful to her? Please check yourself. If she's tired after work, offer to give her a massage, cook her dinner or do anything romantic that may relieve her of stress from work and lead to you getting what you want too. Don't ruin your marriage b/c of poor communication and understanding.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by alex81(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2017
yomi007k:

No mind d yeye guy.

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by GodnGold: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

Biko explain 'COMMAND PERFORMANCE'.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by sisisioge: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Oga you are pushing your luck o. Just last week, a very virile young man was begging for 3 times a week. Yet, veteran married folks said that's too much. You are already getting 3 times a week but want 4-5 times. Don't you think this is like asking for too much grin going by experience?

Anyways, I still think that's a fair number. Beg madam very well...in fact, buy her something really special and let her know its a bribe. You would do better if she remains daddy's good girl wink Good luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb / Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be / Help: My Boyfriend's Mother Extorts Money From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.