Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post (4781 Views)

How To Get My Post Office Adress For Online Purchase / I Asked Him For An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by sirkay9ja(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yesterday I wrote a topic on "list of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016" in which I decided to share on nairaland but to my surprise dis afternoon wen I was going through my Facebook I saw the same topic shared by naijaloaded in which I decided to follow it. But to my greatest surprise dis post was copied & pasted without my permission also without any editing. This is too bad as big as naijaloaded is.

http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/09/see-list-of-phones-that-will-not.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by finalboss1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
tat mankind nah Thief...this is nt his first time... i totally dislike him nd his crew...

12 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by maxdozie(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
They copied mine too..
Laughs..

The Annoying part is , they would label you Hungry Blogger
Some would even say yoy copied from naijaloaded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by finalboss1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
maxdozie:
They copied mine too..
Laughs..

most painful part no one is doing any thing bou it. .Even seun

3 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Emmanuel602(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
This topic deserves to be on the front page

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by sirkay9ja(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
maxdozie:
They copied mine too..
Laughs..

Yes ooo... And dey 4get dat dey started somewhere

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by yungcheda(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
That naijaloaded guy does this a lot. You are not the first to complain but you should be the last. We better run a campaign. Someone can't be stealng our bread whole we watch

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by maxdozie(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
finalboss1:
most painful part no one is doing any thing bou it. .Even seun

Seun can't do anything cause does post aint his either.

He said Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

But no Fears, Naijaloaded would be delt with someday!

4 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by finalboss1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
maxdozie:

Seun can't do anything cause does post aint his either.

He said Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

But no Fears, Naijaloaded would be delt with someday!
boss the earlier the better .. this so called naijaloaded iz bullying us... when they steal ur post deres nothing you cn do....

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by directonpc(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am not a blogger but I have once shared a post about glo GBam free Facebook on a forum back in 2012, the next thing I saw was my post on that useless blog with screenshots taken from my Nokia n71. Mankind took all the glory.
We need change in our Web industry too. Too many lazy guys claiming don jazzy

5 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
maxdozie:
They copied mine too.. Laughs..
The Annoying part is , they would label you Hungry Blogger Some would even say yoy copied from naijaloaded

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by finalboss1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
i saw seun he was reading the thread... who liked all comments??..you should move this to fp nt this
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by casttlebarbz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don dey tok am since last year say naijaloaded dey copy nd paste 4 hia.,d tin wey pain me enter vein b say den no go even acknowledge d o.p or evn try put d soure...90% of post on naijaloaded are copied from hia, i saw d topic o.p was tokin about on dia bbm channel i just open mouth say dem don thief again cos i read it 1st on d fone section hia, i enta FB again i stil c dia hand work....una no fit understand au dis mata dey pain me, nd i no jus dey tok am 4 hia ..mak i go charge abeg

6 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Darkseid(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
I never knew that website still exists. All the guy does is to copy from other websites and still form boss on top of it.

2 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by eightsin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
No b today. Even my own topic dey there without acknowledging me. Nonsense
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by dominique(f): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
That guy steals a lot Nairaland. In a civilized society, he would have been slapped with a lawsuit with his website shutdown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
dominique:
That guy steals a lot Nairaland. In a civilized society, he would have been slapped with a lawsuit with his website shutdown.
sebi you are a mod, take this to FP now... Abi you still dey wait for Lalasticlala
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by csc2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mankind and his crew be like: CTRL + A and CTRL + C and CTRL + V

F3M7OP was Here.

4 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by nototribalist: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
sirkay9ja:
Yesterday I wrote a topic on "list of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016" in which I decided to share on nairaland but to my surprise dis afternoon wen I was going through my Facebook I saw the same topic shared by naijaloaded in which I decided to follow it. But to my greatest surprise dis post was copied & pasted without my permission also without any editing. This is too bad as big as naijaloaded is.

http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/09/see-list-of-phones-that-will-not.html?m=1
something dey worry you, u bloggers copy other people's work. Now your own have been copied you're crying. WhatsApp send you message that they are stopping those phones? Didn't you copy it from foreign site? Stupidd bloggers.

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by barackodam: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha guys are vexing for mankind......it's not his fault naa, makinde himself is like Se.un now, he doesn't do any posting, if at all, it's his mods that do the work for him.

although he should order the mods to acknowledge sha, obviously, he's enjoying plagiarism which is very very bad!!!!
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by nototribalist: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Only in Nigeria, bloggers will copy other peoples ideas, but once you touch their own, they will start consulting native doctor. Naija loaded copy everything copyable.

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Heromaniaa: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Crime in low and high places. Absolute moral bankruptcy has become the norm in our country.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by Dandsome: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
If you talk now, he will scream CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by gulfer: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sebi Na copy you sef copy am angry grin grin
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by finalboss1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
nototribalist:
something dey worry you, u bloggers copy other people's work. Now your own have been copied you're crying. WhatsApp send you message that they are stopping those phones? Didn't you copy it from foreign site? Stupidd bloggers.
shut up

7 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by TamedWolf90: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
dominique:

Dominique
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by nototribalist: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
finalboss1:
shut up
no, you amateur bloggers should be the ones to shut up.

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by joseph214(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's a free world.
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by shuggah(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
nototribalist:
so people still dy craze like this??

2 Likes

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by ponti93(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
my dear bloggers please it would be nice if you blog about this great producer that is trying to push his art...
the free beats album by mr producer 6secs... its free...tell every artist you know
https://soundcloud.com/user-26501120/sets/6th-sound-the-beats-album-by-6secs
https://www.nairaland.com/3334602/nigerian-super-talented-producer-drops
Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Emmanuel602:
This topic deserves to be on the front page
They Will Still Copy The Topic Dumbly

Very Soon They Might Be Copying NL Comments

1 Like

Re: See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
nototribalist:
Only in Nigeria, bloggers will copy other peoples ideas, but once you touch their own, they will start consulting native doctor. Naija loaded copy everything copyable.
Is Like Diz Guy Na Naijaloaded Mod

Why Are U Harshing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Glo 3G & Glo 4G LTE / See Speed: Glo 3G In Abuja (screenshots) / Airtel's New Cheap Data Plan! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.