Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) (4613 Views)

I Need A Clean Phone. U Must Be In Onıtsha / The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend / Whats The Awkward Name Of A Phone U Have Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
No one will believe I use a ZteU809 phone .. with low RAM/ROM .. it runs on v. 4.2.2.. grin

yeah I know .. the phone isn't worth the hyping ! but you should see what I turned it into.

if you need help on how you could do
yours.. follow the thread and anticipate .

1 Share

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
CyberGypsy:
No one will believe I use a ZteU809 phone .. with low RAM/ROM .. it runs on v. 4.2.2.. grin

yeah I know .. the phone isn't worth the hyping ! but you should see what I turned it into.

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
overview: ZTE U809 dual sim features a MTK MT6572 Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor, a 256 Mb ram, 512 MB ROM, memery expandable up to 32GB with an SD card and it runs Android 4.0.
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by khalhokage(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Xposed framework and Gravity Box.
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by benzene00: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
CyberGypsy:

oga I dey follow u bumpa to bumpa
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
khalhokage:
Xposed framework and Gravity Box.
no only that.. there are more to it.
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by boman2014: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
waiting
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by Techpaded(f): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by khalhokage(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
CyberGypsy:
no only that.. there are more to it.

Perfect color bar
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by liljboy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
I like mine like this..... thank you

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
I like my Tecno Camon CX the way it is

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by benzene00: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin

just download xposed installer and gravity box

first you need to open the xposed installer and tick gravity box in it

the reboot your device and you are good to go

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by sirvvy: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
benzene00:
grin

just download xposed installer and gravity box

first you need to open the xposed installer and tick gravity box in it

the reboot your device and you are good to go
I downloaded xposed installer but which one is xposed framework
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by Codedboy95(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
i dey feel my own sef

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CLIQBOY(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
sirvvy:
I downloaded xposed installer but which one is xposed framework
you need to be rooted

have custom recovery

and flash the right framework sdk make your phone no go brick lol .. Also have the uninstaller in your internal memory incase things go south
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by sirvvy: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
CLIQBOY:
you need to be rooted

have custom recovery

and flash the right framework sdk make your phone no go brick lol .. Also have the uninstaller in your internal memory incase things go south
please can you give me the steps , because I don't really understand . how do I do custom recovery n co ?

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
khalhokage:

Perfect color bar
Nope! Tomorrow .. I will be posting pictures ! .. there is more to it ,though you were right about xposed framework installer .
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by flowjoe: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
sirvvy:
please can you give me the steps , because I don't really understand . how do I do custom recovery n co ?
YouTube tutorial will be nice
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by Readonee35L(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Clean

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by sirvvy: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
flowjoe:

YouTube tutorial will be nice
I'm getting the hint already but just one question , how do I know the right xposed framework to download? cos I'm seeing 32bit and 64bit
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by succyblinks(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sweeterman can I do this on my fone?
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CLIQBOY(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
sirvvy:
what's your phone model first?? If you're rooted install the xposed apk then try to install the framework directly from the apk it might work without custom recovery sha (Not quite sure) Custom recovery is the key to everything on droid
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CLIQBOY(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
sirvvy:
get the custom recovery for your phone exact model (i do use TWRP 3.X.X.X model , it's the best for me) install flashify or rashr apk from playstore or anywhere you like, go to flash recovery/zip select the TWRP you downloaded and flash it .. Reboot the phone to recovery to confirm or just use TWRP MANAGER apk
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by sirvvy: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
CLIQBOY:
what's your phone model first?? If you're rooted install the xposed apk then try to install the framework directly from the apk it might work without custom recovery sha (Not quite sure) Custom recovery is the key to everything on droid
the phone is rooted but it is not a popular brand, the o.s is quite nice . I will have to watch YouTube because I can't really explain it.

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CLIQBOY(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
sirvvy:
the phone is rooted but it is not a popular brand, the o.s is quite nice . I will have to watch YouTube because I can't really explain it.
what's the phone name and model and OS version ..?
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by sirvvy: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
CLIQBOY:
what's the phone name and model and OS version ..?
I have uploaded the screenshot.
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CLIQBOY(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
sirvvy:
I have uploaded the screenshot.
is it blu?
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by sirvvy: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
CLIQBOY:
is it blu?
the name is Master smartphone504 4G

Weird name abi grin grin

Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by CLIQBOY(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
sirvvy:
the name is Master smartphone504 4G

Weird name abi grin grin
real weird name lol , dowoad sdk22 and try flashing with flashFIRE not flashify , that app can flash xposed without custom recovery on samsung, might for your phone (you gat take risk lol) why am just insisting on custom recovery is for backup sake and bring your phone back from the dead incase ;p
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by sirvvy: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
CLIQBOY:
real weird name lol , dowoad sdk22 and try flashing with flashFIRE not flashify , that app can flash xposed without custom recovery on samsung, might for your phone (you gat take risk lol) why am just insisting on custom recovery is for backup sake and bring your phone back from the dead incase ;p
I will try that but I think backup is really important first, I'll give you feedback. Thanks for your response
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by Marvel1206: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
CyberGypsy:

Include monster ui and flat coloured bars then you are good to go
Re: Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) by pu7pl3(m): 2:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Very nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creating Prov.files / You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This / Root Your Android Phone With One Click.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.