Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Solve This Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Solve This Game (2858 Views)

Where Can I Download This Game / GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online / Does Anyone Remember This Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
But i know people will cheat sha , Use common sense , [size=28pt]DON'T CHEAT [/size]

Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Horse = 10 (30/3)
Horse shoe = 4 ((18-10)/2)
Cowboy boot = 2 (4 - 2)

CB + H x HS = 2 + 10 x 4. Using BODMAS
= 2 +40
= 42.

The answer to life the universe and everything. Douglas Adams strikes again!

UPDATE:
cao:

Touché, I stand corrected. They use double vision fool me. I concede, but you've actually made a mistake, it's 1CB + 1H x 1HS, meaning the answer should be 1 + (10 x 2) = 21. Look at your calculation again. See how you denied Douglas Adams...

Re: Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
cao

Very wrong
Re: Solve This Game by VhatAmazingDude: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Solve This Game by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Solve This Game by youngkhid(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
D answer is 42
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
GMBuhari:
cao

Very wrong
For your village, show me your own working. 42 is the answer, unless I no check my work properly...
Re: Solve This Game by Habiodunz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ansa is 14...,

Horse is 10
Double horse shoe magnet is 4
One shoe magnet is 2
The double cowboy shoe is also 2

So 1+10+2 is 13
Re: Solve This Game by youngkhid(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sorry answer is 21
Re: Solve This Game by GMbuharii: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
One Horse =10 (30/3)
two horse Shoes =4 (18-10)/2
two Boots = 2(4-2)

*but if 2 horse shoe=4 then 1HS =2.
If 2 BOOTS =2 then 1 BOOT =1.

therefore 1horse =10
1shoe =4/2 =2.
1boot = 2/2 =1

therefore 1 HORSE + 1 BOOT x 1HORSE SHOE =10 + 1 x 2 = *UPDATE FROM HERE
(2x10)+1. (bodmas)

=21 ans.

@habiodunz,theres a 'x' there o.
grin
Re: Solve This Game by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
cao:

For your village, show me your own working. 42 is the answer, unless I no check my work properly...

You wont kill me grin
Re: Solve This Game by 3KINGZ18: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
GMbuharii:
One Horse =10 (30/3)
two horse Shoes =4 (18-10)/2
two Boots = 2(4-2)

therefore 1horse =10
1shoe =4/2 =2.
1boot = 2/2 =1

therefore 1 HORSE +1 + 1 BOOT x 1HORSE SHOE =10 + 1 x 2 =22
check. BODMAS 2x(10+1) =2(11) =22

@habiodunz,theres a 'x' there o.
grin
Touché, I stand corrected. They use double vision fool me. I concede, but you've actually made a mistake, it's 1CB + 1H x 1HS, meaning the answer should be 1 + (10 x 2) = 21. Look at your calculation again. See how you denied Douglas Adams...
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
jagugu88li:

You wont kill me grin
**bows for the audience** grin cheesy grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Solve This Game by GMbuharii: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
cao:

Gracias..but i doubt if your workings satisfy the BODMAS law..cos the final question 1 + 10 x 2 is not = 1 + (10x2).

1+10x2 = (1+10)x2

well lets hear from the op,but ma'am,what say ye?
cool
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
GMbuharii:

Gracias..but i doubt if your workings satisfy the BODMAS law..cos the final question 1 + 10 x 2 is not = 1 + (10x2).

1+10x2 = (1+10)x2

well lets hear from the op.
cool
There were no explicit brackets set, so the M comes before the A. So look again.
UPDATE: As you can see in this example, the 2nd one being the correct way.

Re: Solve This Game by GMbuharii: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
cao:

There were no explicit brackets set, so the M comes before the A. So look again.
UPDATE: As you can see in this example, the 2nd one being the correct way.

ummm i think you are right, the M comes 1st,no doubt,so it shud be solved 1st.
So 1+10x2 should give us (2x10)+1=(20)+1 =21

yea,21. Youngkhid is right.
Re: Solve This Game by Emeka71(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
1+10x2=21
Re: Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
My previous comment disappeared

hahahahahahah

He dey pepper the bastard son of a biatch
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
GMBuhari:
My previous comment disappeared

hahahahahahah

He dey pepper the bastard son of a biatch
You don miss road, check your GPS again or call your local connect. No comment has disappeared on this thread, so check yo self, before you wreck yo self.
Re: Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 1:48am On Sep 11, 2016
cao:

You don miss road, check your GPS again or call your local connect. No comment has disappeared on this thread, so check yo self, before you wreck yo self.

Do you realize i own this thread ? and i can tell you clearly that my previous comment disappeared

Just the same way two topics i used to report the idiot that cloned my profile disappeared without any traces from my profile

There's a conspiracy going on in NL , i stumbled upon it and they are angry about it

So , if there's a next time don't write post whatever you feel is right , post based on facts
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

Do you realize i own this thread ? and i can tell you clearly that my previous comment disappeared

Just the same way two topics i used to report the idiot that cloned my profile disappeared without any traces from my profile

There's a conspiracy going on in NL , i stumbled upon it and they are angry about it

So , if there's a next time don't write post whatever you feel is right , post based on facts

And you do know I'm the mod of this section, I can see hidden posts. So, readjust your GPS. Posts can not be physically moved, threads can.

UPDATE: All your hidden posts are not even from this section. You better carry your wahala back to that section and send your complaint to the mods of that section or supermods. So I repeat, check yo self before you wreck yo self.
Re: Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2016
cao:

And you do know I'm the mod of this section, I can see hidden posts. So, readjust your GPS. Posts can not be physically moved, threads can.

Didn't realize you are a mod, we shouldn't be having this conversation then, I don't trust any moderator

What I can tell you however is after this thread and a comment from the erdyit faking my username, I created a thread to complain to seun, I mentioned several other reputable users like barca mdath, that thread disappeared from my home page, the other thread disappeared too and I don't think it's impossible for comments to disappear but it did

When you check my signature you can put the pieces together
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

Didn't realize you are a mod, we shouldn't be having this conversation then, I don't trust any moderator

What I can tell you however is after this thread and a comment from the erdyit faking my username, I created a thread to complain to seun, I mentioned several other reputable users like barca mdath, that thread disappeared from my home page, the other thread disappeared too and I don't think it's impossible for comments to disappear but it did

When you check my signature you can put the pieces together
Yes, comments & threads can be hidden, threads can be moved, rather surprised you're just noticing this, but how is your issue a gaming section issue? Mr. Facts, if you had simply checked my profile you'd have noticed my status. You derailed your own thread to insult someone* that isn't on this actual thread. It didn't occur to you how left of field that was? It made no sense on our end (gaming section). You could have PM'ed Seun & co to discuss it privately...

*the actual thing didn't even happen on this thread.
Re: Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2016
This is my last response to you as it seems you are being overly defensive

I wrote a comment on this thread and it disappeared

That's why I wrote another comment saying it had peppered the bastard

So my comments did not miss road and I know what I am saying

The other topic I created disappeared too

I have been on nl for a whole I know how it works and when I find something strange I complain about it

Thank you for your time

As for checking your profile, I don't do that, girl, boy, man, woman I don't check profiles I'm only interested in comments and contributions

my first and only contact with you was not even one sentence and I wrote that your answer is wrong.

Again thank you for your time
cao:

Yes, comments & threads can be hidden, threads can be moved, rather surprised you're just noticing this, but how is your issue a gaming section issue? Mr. Facts, if you had simply checked my profile you'd have noticed my status. You derailed your own thread to insult someone* that isn't on this actual thread. It didn't occur to you how left of field that was? It made no sense on our end (gaming section). You could have PM'ed Seun & co to discuss it privately...

*the actual thing didn't even happen on this thread.
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:
This is my last response to you as it seems you are being overly defensive

I wrote a comment on this thread and it disappeared

That's why I wrote another comment saying it had peppered the bastard

So my comments did not miss road and I know what I am saying

The other topic I created disappeared too

I have been on nl for a whole I know how it works and when I find something strange I complain about it

Thank you for your time

As for checking your profile, I don't do that, girl, boy, man, woman I don't check profiles I'm only interested in comments and contributions

my first and only contact with you was not even one sentence and I wrote that your answer is wrong.

Again thank you for your time
Overly defensive? Says the woman, man, boy, girl that has been ranting so much that they brought their issue into a thread and section that has nothing to do with said issue. Tells me to check their signature to know more, then says they don't check profiles. The irony is brilliant. They refuse to understand that as a mod, I would have to check an accusation made in my section, to prove its authenticity. Your comments missed road with respect to this section. Deal with that. You appear to not understand rule 20, which would have easily helped your progress. Infact, it appears folks have already told you that you should have sent it privately. You might have been on NL for a while, but not long enough to grasp how it actually works.

Anybody with eyes knows a NL parody account, next time use the "Report" button and send the mods or supermod a PM if the situation is becoming too much. Don't throw a hissy fit. No matter how righteous your post/thread is, if it breaks the rules, it can be hidden.
Re: Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2016

I have mailed supermods, mailed mods, several times to no avail the last time I got a response in mail was when a moderator accidentally revealed that the asshwole persecuting me is actually a moderator in disguise,

I keep a copy of mails I send to moderators, I also have screen grabs of those comments that proves my point if you want I'll share them here including the email I got from that moderator

As a moderator, you should know that signature appears below each comment, there's no need to visit my profile to see that

The only reason why you can tell me I'm ranting and I won't insult you back is because you are a moderator, my concern is genuine and I've tried all ways to resolve this to no avail

Oh and the ranting started because a parody account that's been promoting Biafra, insulting me, insulting other reputable intelligent people that I respect and creating enmity between us decided to mock me on my own thread

But you wouldn't ban that account because it's a mods account, the proof is everywhere not on this topic alone
cao:

Overly defensive? Says the woman, man, boy, girl that has been ranting so much that they brought their issue into a thread and section that has nothing to do with said issue. Tells me to check their signature to know more, then says they don't check profiles. The irony is brilliant. They refuse to understand that as a mod, I would have to check an accusation made in my section, to prove its authenticity. Your comments missed road with respect to this section. Deal with that. You appear to not understand rule 20, which would have easily helped your progress. Infact, it appears folks have already told you that you should have sent it privately. You might have been on NL for a while, but not long enough to grasp how it actually works.

Anybody with eyes knows a NL parody account, next time use the "Report" button and send the mods or supermod a PM if the situation is becoming too much. Don't throw a hissy fit. No matter how righteous your post/thread is, if it breaks the rules, it can be hidden.
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

I have mailed supermods, mailed mods, several times to no avail the last time I got a response in mail was when a moderator accidentally revealed that the asshwole persecuting me is actually a moderator in disguise,

I keep a copy of mails I send to moderators, I also have screen grabs of those comments that proves my point if you want I'll share them here including the email I got from that moderator

As a moderator, you should know that signature appears below each comment, there's no need to visit my profile to see that

The only reason why you can tell me I'm ranting and I won't insult you back is because you are a moderator, my concern is genuine and I've tried all ways to resolve this to no avail

Oh and the ranting started because a parody account that's been promoting Biafra, insulting me, insulting other reputable intelligent people that I respect and creating enmity between us decided to mock me on my own thread

But you wouldn't ban that account because it's a mods account, the proof is everywhere not on this topic alone
Firstly, all mods are not the same. I've no idea what they're doing with their lives. We don't come together to sing kumbaya. I don't even know what the other mod of this section is doing with his life, sef. Secondly, send your evidence to the supermods. Thirdly, use the "Report" button on those posts. Fourthly, you're ranting, I've not insulted you, I'm merely stating my observation from your current behaviour. Believe me, when I insult you, you'll know. Fifthly, you still fail to see the point that your action concerning this, with respect to this section, makes no sense. You brought wahala from elsewhere, we were minding our own business in our house, until your truck came & crashed into our house, with you shouting that we bashed you 5 minutes ago, even though we haven't even left the house that day. And finally, if all else fails, remember life is simply not fair. I know that sounds harsh, but it is what it is. You can at least take comfort that you tried.

1 Like

Re: Solve This Game by GMBuhari: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2016

I rest my case, it's no use explaining to you
cao:

Firstly, all mods are not the same. I've no idea what they're doing with their lives. We don't come together to sing kumbaya. I don't even know what the other mod of this section is doing with his life, sef. Secondly, send your evidence to the supermods. Thirdly, use the "Report" button on those posts. Fourthly, you're ranting, I've not insulted you, I'm merely stating my observation from your current behaviour. Believe me, when I insult you, you'll know. Fifthly, you still fail to see the point that your action concerning this, with respect to this section, makes no sense. You brought wahala from elsewhere, we were minding our own business in our house, until your truck came & crashed into our house, with you shouting that we bashed you 5 minutes ago, even though we haven't even left the house that day. And finally, if all else fails, remember life is simply not fair. I know that sounds harsh, but it is what it is. You can at least take comfort that you tried.
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

I rest my case, it's no use explaining to you
Right back at you.
Re: Solve This Game by cao(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Well, that concludes today's edition of I Was In My House & Trailer Came to Jam Me*...

*I really need to stop reading What's the Fuzz About's BBM/site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve This Game by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
But you guyz do come together, sit and with hands interlocked, sing kumbaya as modern day hippies do! cheesy
cao:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Able To Run Dplfile List Generator For Pes 2016 I Need Help / Can't Install Pes 2017 On My Pc / Nitendo Wifi Game For Swap With A Phone 0802221977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.