Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Salute Baba And Pdp, This Is Good For Democracy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Salute Baba And Pdp, This Is Good For Democracy. (1110 Views)

Gej Was Never Stone At Home Saraki Was A Traitor In PDP This Serves Him Right / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Salute Baba And Pdp, This Is Good For Democracy. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2006
I cant but salute the integrity displayed by Baba and the PDP at there Saturday convention. The Voting of Umar Yahadua as the parties flag bearer and later nomination of Goodluck Jonathan as his running mate means victory for democracy in Nigeria, As these men candidly are emblems of good governance, with there various achievements in there states, Their resolve to embrace transparency and anti corruption is seemingly true, The return of power to the north and the southsouth combination is formidable, Oh Atiku, thou hath fallen, thou hath ran out of favor, I congratulate The Duo of YaraduaGoodluck for the Victory in 2007 polls in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Come May 2007, Goodluck Jonathan Will Lose In Both Ways / The Fate Of Nigeria Come April! / The Truth Must Be Told On The Ptdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.