Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. (777 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by klassic(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
No escapism; Buhari/Apc must take responsibility for the hardships meted on Nigerians.
-
The change must begin with Buhari @ No certificate!
The change must begin with Saraki @ Asset forgery
The change must begin with Dogara @Budget padding!
The change must begin with Efcc boss @ Dubai scandal!
The change must begin with Amechi @ N485B scandal!
The change must begin with Fayemi @N100M SUBEB scandal!
The change must begin with Fasola @N130M website upgrade scandal!
The change must start with TSA@ N68B fraud!
The change must begin with Apc @ N9B ondo primary fund.
-

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
WAILER GET A LIFE. DO YOU THINK " ARMY GENERAL " NA BEANS ?
Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by chiefolododo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Istandwithyou brother. These gays didn't tell us that the change begins with us during their manifesto. How soon they forget ! This is how the flexing of Aso rock can change a poor man in a nick of time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by Hiploko(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
WAILER GET A LIFE. DO YOU THINK " ARMY GENERAL " NA BEANS ?
2 types. By merit and by quota system. The latter is why the economy is in recession. So save it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
By Quota by self acclaimed General no moi-moi.

Hiploko:
2 types. By merit and by quota system. The latter is why the economy is in recession. So save it!
Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by Hiploko(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
By Quota by self acclaimed General no moi-moi.

u say
Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by fromnigeria(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by MalcoImX: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
They have not excluded themselves. What they're saying is, you've got to do your part. Start with your family now. Say to your wife "I love you," and bring her a little gift tomorrow. You'll thank me for that.
Re: Nigerians Reacts to PMB's and APC's change begins with me's Campaign. by Hiploko(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
MalcoImX:
They have not excluded themselves. What they're saying is, you've got to do your part. Start with your family now. Say to your wife "I love you," and bring her a little gift tomorrow. You'll thank me for that.
abeg no carry that hand come. Some luv na money dey induce and flourish am( ask Iara Oshiomole). Recession results in scarcity of money. Give us good economy and leave the love part for us abeg..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Plan, 14 Points Agenda. What is your opinion / Reno Omokiri Disses Apc Nigeria's Spelling Blunder On Twitter(photo) / #EDODECIDE2016. PDP State Chairman Wins Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.