Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS (1403 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / "Hardworking" Baby-trafficking Igbo Biafrauds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Most importantly I don't sell babies I want u to click so we can discus an important issue in Nigeria

We saw a post on FP today how a nine month old baby was abandoned. Sometimes we see babies being thrown in the dustbin by young girls...

Now Nigeria government does not want this girl to sell their babies to married couples who are childless they said it's human trafficking. Now let me ask

*Nnena does not want a baby
- You said she should not abort its a sin...

*Nnena has kept this baby but her boyfriend denies it. And she hardly feed talk more feeding a baby. Nnena is poor.
- You said if her boyfriend denies it it doesn't matter

*Nnena planning to kill this baby it's above abortion. since she's poor ,she's still young... Her boyfriend denies he is the father
- You said if she kills her baby is murder

*Nnena is planning to give Chief Balo's family who has been barren for years...
- You said she shouldn't its human trafficking...

Now some of you may say why don't she give it to an orphanage home... Now who will take care of the baby better an orphanage home that has 100 children or a barren family that has none...

The government does not want selling of babies is the government willing to give those girls like 2 million or 1 to train the baby to maturity...
If you say the orphanage is willing... Please be sincere when last did you as a Human being gave a tangible money to the orphanage... That means u still want the hunger to kill them... But u said she should not abort...

Some will say can't she abstain and refrain from sex... Before you advice young girls to refrain from sex.

You are you a virgin?

You are not willing to help this girl and her baby... You're not willing to help the orphanage... But you're against her giving to a family who really needs a child... That will pay this girl a good money to start up her life...

What exactly should she do with the baby...?

Because you can't just say she should abstain from sex.

Since the government and you against her cannot help her. So what should she do if not kill the baby or sell it...
Re: I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by vchykp(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nnena should buy packet of condom when next she is visiting her BF
Re: I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2016
vchykp:
Nnena should buy packet of condom when next she is visiting her BF

Don't talk about when next. What happens now she's pregnant?
Re: I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2016
The government must look into this
Re: I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by kabrud: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2016
But my question is; why is it that rather than thinking of how to address problems like these, the southern christians are always fast in talking about the North every now and then?
Re: I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
kabrud:
But my question is; why is it that rather than thinking of how to address problems like these, the southern christians are always fast in talking about the North every now and then?

There is no provision for this babies yet the government want them kept
Re: I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
lalasticlala u no dey hear ur name...
Re: I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigerians should look at it than calling those mothers wicked

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Off Cheating Husband's Joystick, Cooks Noodles With It (Graphic Pic) / Pickpockets - My Experience Today.. / Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.