Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja (1411 Views)

Armed Robber Nabbed While Attacking Students In University Of Uyo. Photos / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Armed Youths Filmed While Attacking Man During The Crisis In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by Anjollyzlov(f): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Anjolasblogonline. Com

Graphic: Dog killed while attacking a 1-yr-old boy in #Abuja
Tragedy struck on Tuesday morning at CBA, Mambilla Barracks, Abuja, as a dog owned by one Regimental Sergeant Major (RSM) attacked a 1-year-old boy.
It was gathered that the victim was playing outside, when he was sighted by the dog which immediately pounced on him and went for his head.
When residents saw what was going on, they started hitting the dog, but it didn’t let go until it was beaten to death. .
The boy was subsequently rushed to the hospital where he underwent series of emergency surgeries but eventually lost the battle

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/10/09/graphic-dog-kill…old-boy-in-abuja/

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by tooth4tooth: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2019
As I saw the the topic,the only dog that came to mind is rottweiler . The dog has more reported cases of attacks on children. But they are known to be one of the best guard dogs.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by Nbote(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Not every dog breed shld b raised around where kids are... I don't even want to know what breed of dog U have, once d dog is not chained or in a cage, don't even start by telling me it won't bite becos U are not d dog neither are u d mind of d dog

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by GOFRONT(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2019
lipsrsealed

Na dem dem.....Owner of the dog..a Soldier

1yr old boy...Son of a Another Soldier....

Dog....A wor wor dog..
Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by NoRetreat(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2019
If you must have a wild beast as a pet, you must be able to tame it for it to be in the neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by Birdeyeview: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Kill the owner aswell
Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2019
There are pet dogs as well as security dogs. Sadly people do not know the difference. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by Young03(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2019
My mama hate dogs sha
Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by Dreal1247: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2019
What a tragedy? Just live that, a precious life has been cut short. Rip to the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by Dreal1247: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2019
What a tragedy? Just live that, a precious life has been cut short. Rip to the poor boy. Every mortal must die one way or the other.
Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by rex444(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Nbote:
Not every dog breed shld b raised around where kids are... I don't even want to know what breed of dog U have, once d dog is not chained or in a cage, don't even start by telling me it won't bite becos U are not d dog neither are u d mind of d dog
I dey tell u..... I like dogs but I don't like when U tell me they won't bite..... I don't like that phrase no matter how small d dog is

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by donpedro11(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2019
tooth4tooth:
As I saw the the topic,the only dog that came to mind is rottweiler . The dog has more reported cases of attacks on children. But they are known to be one of the best guard dogs.

That's a pit bull bro, its now banned in most of Europe, its kills more are faster than the rott, and going for the neck or head is its trademark, they never leave the target unless they are killed or victim is killed, rott don't do that, pls pit bull is one if the most feared and dangerous pet to own, its smuggled into Nigeria for breeding, stupid country like Nigeria allows it, even USA has banned the breeding of this dog
Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by tooth4tooth: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2019
donpedro11:

That's a pit bull bro, its now banned in most of Europe, its kills more are faster than the rott, and going for the neck or head is its trademark, they never leave the target unless they are killed or victim is killed, rott don't do that, pls pit bull is one if the most feared and dangerous pet to own, its smuggled into Nigeria for breeding, stupid country like Nigeria allows it, even USA has banned the breeding of this dog
See pit bull here. Second pic is rottweiler

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by donpedro11(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
tooth4tooth:
See pit bull here. Second pic is rottweiler

Lolz, I have see many pure black pit bulls, Google is also your friend
Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by nuban07(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2019
In a sane society, the owner of the dog will be jailed
Re: Graphic: Dog Killed While Attacking A 1-yr-old Boy In #abuja by ziegurf(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2019
....choii, see better meat....o

abeg who siyam should send it to me via Bluetooth or infrared

(1) (Reply)

How Jilted Lady Murdered Her Ex-lover After Receiving N7m Compensation / Two Bricklayers Spotted Fighting On Mixed Cement In An Ongoing Building (photos) / Brother Burn Her Pregnant Sister To Death For Slapping Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.