Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. (2052 Views)

ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike / ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by ajwhirlwind: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has said the union Will commence a warning strike action starting on the 2nd October,2016 if Federal Government fails to meet up with its agreements, The ASUU chairman university of Abuja chapter, Dr Ben Ugheoke disclosed this information to the media. He said, “We have tried to dialogue with the federal
more@:http://www.topgist360.com/2016/09/breaking-ASUU-announces-date-for.html
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by PapaNnamdi: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sombori sai baba

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by kendupully: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
complete episode 1 of Assu long term holiday Season 4.....watch out!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by jmichlins(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
students are yet to go back to school and strike is already around the corner waiting for them. And someone is having a vacation at his home town as if every graduate is already receiving 5k stipend or light is shining every corner of this nation
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by crazygod(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Sombori sai baba
I remember when my pastor threatened to suspend me when I took that song during praise sessions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by nnachukz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
This shouldn't be true. Not now because if it happens now with the current nature of things and the kind of president we have, it will linger longer than necessary.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
what can we do? the state exercises full control over her citizens. except the Government decides to yield to the demands of ASUU , the students of public tertiary institutions have no option than to watch and pray for the better.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by khalidjnr(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
wink
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Another one? Why na? This union should get added to the list of things dragging the nation's progress. The people I feel bad for the most are serious students whose parents were only able to afford public and state tuition fees.
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Agimor(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2016
ASSU and strike where is that Zuma pic
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Cletus77(m): 1:15am On Sep 10, 2016
oboy flex naija before e go collapse
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Oh no, not again.
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Olaskybab: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Nawa o
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by naija1stpikin: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2016
What is this agreement that fg refused to meet for almost 20yrs now? Haba
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Just when you think you are done with ministry of education,ASUU will just comeout with its issues of unfulfilled agreement by the govt.
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by cckris: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Doesn't affect Buhari one bit. His children are educated in the best schools overseas.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2016
When u enta 9ja varsity jst plan 4yrs course as 6yrs, 5yrs as 7yrs, then 8yrs as 11 or 12yrs. ASUU is strike the only option, at d detriment of we d poor student.
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Preye1599(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
My school has already had 2 strikes this year...I've been in 100level 1st semester for 10months
KellyFORMAT:
When u enta 9ja varsity jst plan 4yrs course as 6yrs, 5yrs as 7yrs, then 8yrs as 11 or 12yrs. ASUU is strike the only option, at d detriment of we d poor student.
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by KellyFORMAT(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Preye1599:
My school has already had 2 strikes this year...I've been in 100level 1st semester for 10months
whibh skul is dat

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Preye1599(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Niger delta university
KellyFORMAT:
whibh skul is dat
Re: BREAKING!!! ASUU Announces Date For Commencement Of Nationwide Strike. by Mijioyime1: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
The kind of country we are in where we do not care about education. Quite very unfortunate. We can promote education and be successful in academics at o3schools.com

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG – University Of Lagos Undergraduate Admission Requirements / The Difference Between The Phrases “you And Me” And “you And I” / Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.