Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General (21966 Views)

Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Army Court-martials Generals Sani And Falola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Paseus(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
gunuvi:
As long as there is no law that makes the action criminal, then there is no case at all.
This is purely a vendetta case
are u a military lawyer?
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Akinaukwa: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Using your Number 6 is a language familiar with decision making in a regimented Force or organization. Every member knows the consequences when No. 6 is wrongly applied. Thank God it was not dismissal. The judgement is subject to appeal and review by a higher authority, but he needs prayers to get the judgement upturned.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by oweman: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Too many military officers has been contsmited by civil behaviors and because stringent actionsvare not taken against them people now think what thosebofficrrs did are right v.
This Al's bring to forth the way the punishment against colonel Kuti was reduced arbitrarily that punishment ought to have been upheld !
No nation build its military by indiscipline .
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by kolaish(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
IN FAIRNESS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND THE PRESENT GOVT, THE SCHOOL BELONGS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND NOT THE GENERAL. SO HE SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION FROM ARMY AUTHORITY BEFORE ADMITTING STUDENTS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY. IT IS JUST LIKE CBN RECRUITING WITHOUT CARRYING OUT DUE PROCESS.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by oweman: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Too many military officers has been contsmited by civil behaviors and because stringent actionsvare not taken against them people now think what thosebofficrrs did are right v.
This Al's bring to forth the way the punishment against colonel Kuti was reduced arbitrarily that punishment ought to have been upheld !
No nation build its military by indiscipline .!!
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by smart024(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2016
If for say na Igbo man dem demote so, we for no hear word o...
All of dem for don dey call for agitation for Biafra and preach how dem take hate dem...

And trust me, Fashola go soon begin dey accuse presidency say na dem order for the man demotion because him use umbrella under rain instead of to dey use broom kill mosquitoes for sambisa...

And then even d Hausas go soon shout say dem know say d next person dem go demote go be one of their generals...
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Any small problem for this country we all start shouting ipob Nonsense or Nigeria Nonsense or, northern rubbish or south south avengers or afonjas what does this one mean sef. Inferiority complex is just taking a toll on you guys I don't imagine a rich, wealthy IBO man complaining nor a rich Yoruba boy crying about what's happening. It's just because some of us are unengaged that's why we tend to see the problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by gunuvi(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Paseus:
are u a military lawyer?
grin grin grin grin me I be bloody civilian novice o
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by vislabraye(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:
I have problems with Laws expecting you to use your initiative though.

Thank God he is not Igbo, our brothers from the east would have come up with conspiracy theory of how the plan is to sack all military men at the top.

But if the soldier were Fulani, would he have bern demoted ? Food for thought.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by David4best(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Injustice is too much in this country expecial if u are not from the northern part of this country. It is wrong for a judge to give ruling/judgement with his utterance & imagination without following written laws. Our millitary officers, court marshal, police & judges have be compromised to wrongly please Buhari and Northerners/APC. This only happens in Nigeria(Zoogeria). God's judgement will befall this country & our leaders. Yoruba people always forget that the Hausa/Fulani are still against them whenever they are supporting the them to condemn south-south & south-East people. Northerners are trying to remove or demote Army generals from southern part of the country. They want almost all positions in Federal government work to be occupied by the northerners, this is why they want recruitment from the head
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by DonCortino: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

Thank God he is not Igbo, our brothers from the east would have come up with conspiracy theory of how the plan is to sack all military men at the top.

He is a christian! So its still a conspiracy.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by hakimi1974(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
islandmoon:
Nothern politics against the yorubas generals
bros, general falola got a slap on the wrist judgement, how can he admit foreign student into the nigerian army school of nursing, charged hefty amount in school fees and cornered the monies.

1 Like

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tolastikha: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Imagine the Major General is from Daura! He would have instead be promoted for bringing the Nigeria Army Medical core to international enviable status. Watch out, he will soon be posted out and an Hausa / Fulani soldier of a lesser rank will take over.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by AntiWailer: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
vislabraye:

But if the soldier were Fulani, would he have bern demoted ? Food for thought.

but u never can tell until u can prove it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Elbowroom: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
He admitted some students on IT/Clinical matters without due signing? Is that all ? Is there a law that makes this a criminal case? How i wish justice can be fair to all.. . . . Seen more grievous crime committed in this clime and the person walks free. . . God save Nigeria.

Military Court is different from Civilian court
Same way there rules are different...

And people like you want Change when you dont believe justice should be done to any offence either small or big... thief na thief

2 Likes

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by jay7(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
admax:
A bloody civilian like me shouldn't meddle in the internal affairs of the Nigerian Army.

Their rules, their problem!
I will only talk if they go about intimidating or beating civilians up.

Seconded by me

3 Likes

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Omeokachie: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nothing new here. Even Buhari got enlisted in the army without the right qualification.

2 Likes

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by josite: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
peter agba that i used to know is a very fair man.even if it is not an offense ,should a major general admit any body ,to make matters worse,foreigners into a nigeria military facility under any guise.the general ought to have been dismissed.how can u allow foreginers into a nigeria military establishment.is that not an action prejudicial to national security?..if im the falola,i will simply thank GOD.IF HE WINS ON APPEAL,IT WILL BE A MATTER OF REGRET FOR HIM.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by nortcentrallord(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
That Espam university even, I don't know what to say about it. I wish parents who send their wards to school in some of this so called foreign university will 1st ask questions from diligent people about the school and the environment.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by ificatchmodeh: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
If say na igbo...na wao..as e know com be igbo nko..people go just d hate unnecessarily..
Abi na make dem no yab una say hausa d deal with a western officer..
Nairaland..dem sabi change mouth..all na cunny man work...
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Elbowroom:
thief na thief
. . . . Please what has he stolen?!
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by josite: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
mondob2k:
I didnt knw that members of other arms of the Armed Forces can sit in judgement over an Army Officer.. its ok

Thank God he is not been arraigned for crimes like coup or treasonable felony

Those ones na death straight.

yes they can in a special court martial convened by the chief of army staff as in the instant case.the journalist who reffered to this court as an army court martial misled the public.it is special court martial convenable only by the chief of army staff.

1 Like

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Paseus(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
gunuvi:
grin grin grin grin me I be bloody civilian novice o
lol
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by drcharly001(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
nkado.u are born bas tard.gen falola was far better than y ou
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Abiodunoluseun: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by effogis: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
What a shame? He was acting the way he acted because in Nigeria whatever government department one is heading, he sees himself as a demi god. Corruption to highest order.

So you believe that we have tribalism in Nigeria?
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by drcharly001(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
other médical directors before him at 68narhy especially his predesesor maj gen nkado admitted nursing students for i.t.why is maj gen falola's case différent?néed to say at this point that gen falola is thé only ophthamologist in thé Nigerian army. this is just witchhunt!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by drcharly001(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
it is also on record that hé turned à round 68narhy in his 5month tenure as médical director. thats unfair

2 Likes

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by akigbemaru: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Falola demoted!
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by passyhansome(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

[s]Thank God he is not Igbo, our brothers from the east would have come up with conspiracy theory of how the plan is to sack all military men at the top.[/s]

You spoke well not until you exibited your frivolous and tribalistic nature

1 Like

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Bimpe29: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
When his act has not been prohibited by any regulations or code of ethics, then the court martial ruling is itself anarchical.

1 Like

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by meccuno: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even Ojukwu deserves to be demoted in death for fighting the fruitless war of biafra while Nnamdi kanu deserves to rot in jail for promoting the illegal country called biafra sad
may you be demoted before,during and after death........amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’ / Mass Exodus Looms In APC - Dailytrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.