Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General (21967 Views)

Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Army Court-martials Generals Sani And Falola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by meccuno: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
passyhansome:

You spoke well not until you exibited your frivolous and tribalistic nature
it runs in their blood......
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tete7000(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pavore9:
"The demotion follows the conviction of the Major General who was accused of unlawfully admitting students for clinical training without due clearance from the army headquarters.Major General Falola is said to have admitted international students from Espan Formation University, Cotonou in Benin Republic between July and September, 2016"..........Admitted international students? This na personal runs utilizing the facilities of a National institution.

How I wish you are wise enough to read the second sentence he was acquitted of, then you know you have just talked gibberish. Olodo, go better school, they won't.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tete7000(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
omolola15:

I tell you bro. If he's igbo this thread go don reach page 3 with people screaming war against the Igbos. Some of them like playing the victim card always.

The general was doing personal runz and it backfired.

Una wan start again abi? Yoruba general fvck up and he's punished for it. What does hausa politics have to do with that. I'm a proud yoruba boy and i won't support any yoruba man doing bad. He should appeal his case if he believes he's wrongly sentenced. Lobatan

Oga shut up your mouth they said someone has an outstanding record and was not found guilty of second charge of fraudulently misappropriating government facilities and you said he is doing personal runs. You get sense at all? Why are those of you with low IQ stop commenting on things you can't comprehend.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tete7000(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
kolaish:
IN FAIRNESS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND THE PRESENT GOVT, THE SCHOOL BELONGS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND NOT THE GENERAL. SO HE SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION FROM ARMY AUTHORITY BEFORE ADMITTING STUDENTS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY. IT IS JUST LIKE CBN RECRUITING WITHOUT CARRYING OUT DUE PROCESS.

The questions should be: has there been precedence? Is he the first person to do so? As very senior officer almost the equivalence of a commandant of his corps, what level of authority will he have? Was he corps' commandant aware of his decision? For your information even though not stated, people before has done the same before. He didnt do anything someone before has not done before. So why criminalise him if he is simply following a laid down procedure? If his action weren't fraudulent as stated by acquitting him on the second charge, how then was his action criminal and deserves punishment? The whole thing is vindictive as was stated.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by otabuko(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
He admitted some students on IT/Clinical matters without due signing? Is that all ? Is there a law that makes this a criminal case? How i wish justice can be fair to all.. . . . Seen more grievous crime committed in this clime and the person walks free. . . God save Nigeria.
Bros, this is the Nigerian military that we're talking about here, how can he just admit international civilians and claims that that's normal... Everything about the military is RESTRICTED... if you know any officer, enquire what that restricted means...
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by omolola15(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
tete7000:

Oga shut up your mouth they said someone has an outstanding record and was not found guilty of second charge of fraudulently misappropriating government facilities and you said he is doing personal runs. You get sense at all? Why are those of you with low IQ stop commenting on things you can't comprehend.

And your high IQ didn't tell you how to counter an argument without abusing or being offensive? He's guilty of the first charge and military will always be the military. And if your high IQ can't comprehend the use of "personal runz" that I used, you should have asked why I said so. There's no shame in asking what you don't know.

Have a nice evening. And if your high IQ won't be civil this time around, I take Baba God beg you. NO QUOTE ME
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by donbabsaint(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
jkendy:
This is what happens when you can't trust the person saddled with the responsibility of carrying arms and ammunition around
Demotion isn't just good enough. outright dismal he ought to have got for tarnishing the good image of our hardworking men and women of the Military
are you an idiot? can't you read before commenting?
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tete7000(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
omolola15:

And your high IQ didn't tell you how to counter an argument without abusing or being offensive? He's guilty of the first charge and military will always be the military. And if your high IQ can't comprehend the use of "personal runz" that I used, you should have asked why I said so. There's no shame in asking what you don't know.

Have a nice evening. And if your high IQ won't be civil this time around, I take Baba God beg you. NO QUOTE ME

People like you who assumes everyone is criminal without reading in between the line and comprehending what has been written sometimes deserves some insults to rewire your brain. I have quoted you, you can look for me and beat me. Nonsense.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by juman(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by Billygee2u: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ephramed:
.those soldier's that were court martialled on this boko haram insurgency. government don forget them there for prison. if you are reading this and you have somebody or your father is the president that can help them please do so.NOTHING SWEET PASS FREEDOM.
a case of a slave and his masters.
another means to remove the remaining SW generals.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by juman(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
He has good case.

The appeal would overturn the conviction.

“When there is no law criminalising an act, when that act is done, it does not amount to criminal offence,” the lawyer said.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by kolaish(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
tete7000:

The questions should be: has there been precedence? Is he the first person to do so? As very senior officer almost the equivalence of a commandant of his corps, what level of authority will he have? Was he corps' commandant aware of his decision? For your information even though not stated, people before has done the same before. He didnt do anything someone before has not done before. So why criminalise him if he is simply following a laid down procedure? If his action weren't fraudulent as stated by acquitting him on the second charge, how then was his action criminal and deserves punishment? The whole thing is vindictive as was stated.
I have been to courses with some military men at NIPSS Kuru some 15 years ago and I know that the man may have been convicted based on the fact that he admitted foreigners into Nigerian Army institution without due authorization, which of course, the army can interpret as a security threat. .Though, as you said, we may not rule out some witch hunting on the part of the nigeria army, because in nigeria, anything goes.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by omolola15(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
tete7000:

People like you who assumes everyone is criminal without reading in between the line and comprehending what has been written sometimes deserves some insults to rewire your brain. I have quoted you, you can look for me and beat me. Nonsense.

Beat you ke. You don reset your brain yourself. At least you are learning, you are less abusive this time. Change begins with you. Stop insulting everyone on nairaland because their view is different from yours. You can come out now I no fit beat you. grin
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by omosuji(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
This same set of students do come to my institution for IT.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tete7000(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
omolola15:

Beat you ke. You don reset your brain yourself. At least you are learning, you are less abusive this time. Change begins with you. Stop insulting everyone on nairaland because their view is different from yours. You can come out now I no fit beat you. grin

Ok I am here. How you dey? I have embraced your change. cheesy
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by bashydemy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
He admitted some students on IT/Clinical matters without due signing? Is that all ? Is there a law that makes this a criminal case? How i wish justice can be fair to all.. . . . Seen more grievous crime committed in this clime and the person walks free. . . God save Nigeria.
Oh... admitting someone without normal procure you say it's not crime? Is it his personal business?
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by hollypagan: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Oga still manage m at least rank Na rank some ppl no get at all
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by omolola15(m): 5:12am On Sep 11, 2016
tete7000:

Ok I am here. How you dey? I have embraced your change. cheesy

Lol that's good. I'm fine and I appreciate you for seeing the humor in my comments. Life should be as simple as that. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tete7000(m): 6:04am On Sep 11, 2016
omolola15:

Lol that's good. I'm fine and I appreciate you for seeing the humor in my comments. Life should be as simple as that. grin

Sorry for my insults. Don't mind me. I m not always that bad and I appreciate your maturity even when I didn't show the same. Life is thoroughly a simple place. I know that officer in person and to be candid he is one of the very hardworking and honest nigerians we have around. His service record is impeccable. It is painful that army after admitting that still went ahead and convicted him senselessly out of vindictiveness. It is really a shame. I wish you have seen him worked at military hospital ikoyi. He was an eye surgeon there for a long period of time. Even after he became a senior officer he made himself always available for consultation and surgery. Humble and simple man. Why does our society punish the most honest and diligent among us. It pained me. Reason for my reaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by omolola15(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2016
tete7000:

Sorry for my insults. Don't mind me. I m not always that bad and I appreciate your maturity even when I didn't show the same. Life is thoroughly a simple place. I know that officer in person and to be candid he is one of the very hardworking and honest nigerians we have around. His service record is impeccable. It is painful that army after admitting that still went ahead and convicted him senselessly out of vindictiveness. It is really a shame. I wish you have seen him worked at military hospital ikoyi. He was an eye surgeon there for a long period of time. Even after he became a senior officer he made himself always available for consultation and surgery. Humble and simple man. Why does our society punish the most honest and diligent among us. It pained me. Reason for my reaction.

I'm very sorry for his case. But as you explained it might be someone is angry with him or a power tussle. But i pray God will see him through and help him through these trying times.
Re: Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General by tete7000(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
omolola15:

I'm very sorry for his case. But as you explained it might be someone is angry with him or a power tussle. But i pray God will see him through and help him through these trying times.

Thanks. Sorry I brought you back to this same issue. Read this peace in leadership newspaper. Pay attention to the last paragraph and see my point.

www.leadership.ng/features/550197/military-court-martial-a-tele-guided-verdict

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Exodus Looms In APC - Dailytrust / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’ / Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.