Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime (4480 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Forum For The Flash And Other CW/DC Comics Based Shows / Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by Donmichaelz(m): 3:07am On Sep 10, 2016
These are the best animation's around but which is your favourite and why,which has better storyline, graphics,and which of them do you think have the strongest characters?

Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by Donmichaelz(m): 3:11am On Sep 10, 2016
My opinion
Graphics-Mavel and DC
Storyline-Anime(naruto)
Strongest characters-Goku vs mavel +DC =Goku wins
Anime is better in my opinion but DC and navel have better franchise because they are American ....
Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by GloriaNinja(f): 3:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Mavel
Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by iPrevail(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Marvel has the smartest and strongest characters.
Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by Guykhena(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Since you're referencing Animations,I give it to DC .
How I wish the DC cinematic movies could take a cue from the animation division,*sighs* Zach Snyder...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by Jaymaestro(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
DC animation √ Even Marvel knows they suck at that,least so far.
Anime comes up close second. Naruto Fairytail Bleach OnePiece etc
Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by MaddSkillz: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Dc. . Marvel characters are over hyped
Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by Godemcee(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Mavel
Hi u
Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by MaddSkillz: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2017
DC , I hate when people say superman is overrated. ..... And goku is not?
Re: Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime by Floridax(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
no need to advertise....if you are interested In joining a whatsapp movie/comic group,,,pm me to add you up.....08164057466......its fun...we argue a lot and learn more from experts...
whether you are a,#DC fan,marvel fan,,anime fan tv series lovers,,...you are all welcome...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Movie? / Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide / School Of Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.