Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn (607 Views)

How My Atm Card Vanished In Thin Air / Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? / How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn by codedvictor(m): 4:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Nairalanders please what can I do to get back my lost wallet.... I went to a birthday party on Tuesday which was meant to be pool party, bought some drinks with pos but I noticed the attendant kept looking at me as I was pressing my pin though I thought it was nothing then but when the pool party started I have to pull off my cloth but to my surprise my wallet has been stolen which contains my ATM and some other valuable things
What surprise me now is that all money in my account as been debited and i don't really know what to do to get the money back although I suspect the bar attendant but the problem now is he was not caught stealing my wallet and i don't really want to accuse falsefully
Pls if am to go complain in the bank is it my own bank or the bank at Wich the money was withdrawn...please better advice
Re: Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn by Ofemmanu1: 4:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Dem don get you. Na juju sure pass.
Re: Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn by seunlayi(m): 5:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Go to your bank

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Bank can't help you, just start another savings in another bank account or better still report in the bank and get the card blocked.

The money ain't yours anymore.

Tey elite pool party next time, agbero ain't loyal
Re: Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn by ekim004(m): 6:20am On Sep 10, 2016
dey might help tho checking d last place nd time d person withdraw... If they naw discover the place u gon hav to beg the manager of dat bank whr ur money was withdrawn to show u the cctv at that time d money was withdrawn... Buh 4 naw o bank cant giv d money...... Frm my little knowledge sha o
Re: Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn by iPrevail(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm.. If I talk now you go say I insult you instead of advice.

Why do you want to lay complaints at the bank first? Is it the bank that will investigate and make arrest of suspects?

And what do you mean by 'you don't want to accuse falsely'? Dude.. That attendant is your top priority suspect. As well as anyone that was around you at that moment.

I know our police force are most times useless but go to them and lay complaints.
Re: Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin NEXT TIME HAVE TO BE WISE...

(1) (Reply)

Robinson Uwak: Time To Stop Your Unfounded Hate Outburst Against Your Benefactor / Two Nigerians Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India / 19 Things I Learned In Nigeria --- Tim Urban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.