Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? (1606 Views)

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures / Abia To Probe Orji Kalu's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by smile4kenn(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2006
I want to know if people will really vote for yardua. PDP delegates from east south north voted for me. But will all of us vote for yardua. Many already believe he is the next president of Nigeria. But will all of us vote for him to be the next president?
Now we have
Yardua- PDP
Okotie- FDP
Ojukwu- APGA
Buhari- ANPP
Kalu- PPA

Is yardua the right person to be the president?
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by nilla(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2006
If you put up a poll with the post, you might get clearer answers.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by otokx(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2006
Which parties are featuring babaginda, atiku and ojukwu?
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2006
Babangida is not running
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2006
utomi is running on African Democratic Congress platform.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by omofineboy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2006
Buhari is better than all of them he will have my vote if only no one is more credible than him as for present contenders, he is more credible
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by smile4kenn(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2006
who?
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2006
buhari could express himself clearly during his acceptance speech. i didn't know till then that English language was so difficult.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by zam: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2006
the rest apart from PDP. grin TRIED OF PDP
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by DeepSoul(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2006
@Zam
Ur tiredness is inconsequential o! According to them, "No PDP, No Nigeria!". Time will tell anyway!
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by abiodunade(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2006
Deep Soul:

@Zam
your tiredness is inconsequential o! According to them, "No PDP, No Nigeria!". Time will tell anyway!

Who says no PDP no Nigeria. I totally disagreed with you and i think is time Nigerians should rise up to fight this LAWLESS PARTY CALLED PDP. A party that does not believe in the rule of law at all and that does not obey court orders at all. Well as you rightly say, time will tell for your useless party called PDP, we are tired of the party at all levels.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Jakumo(m): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2006
Mr. Buhari's reign of terror as Nigeria's military dictator in the 1980's will never be forgotten.  Scores of innocent lives were lost in horrible jail-cell conditions when that disgusting buffoon Buhari and his piteous lap-dog, the late and unlamented Idiagbon, turned Nigeria into a police state in which even the slightest criticism of the scowling despotic duo became a capital offense.

More recently Buhari's jihadist shrieking for Nigeria to be turned into an Islamic rogue state with Taliban-style Sharia law enforcers reminded the world that this gentleman's psychosis has only deepened in the years since he shot his way into power as Nigeria's maximum leader.  Mr. Buhari MUST NOT EVER be given the chance to impose his sick and cancerous dementia on any group of people outside of those unfortunate enough to be his relatives.  In a post 911 world, the GLOBAL powers that be will MAKE SURE this mad-man Buhari remains stuck in impotent obscurity where he belongs, with NO CHANCE IN HELL of EVER being voted president of his village's goat-herding union, let alone local government chairman. 

Mr. Buhari had best shut the phuck up and go back to blabbering the loopy Islamic fundamentalist rantings expected of the pathetic court jester he is cursed to be until he does everyone a favor and kicks the bucket, hopefully in a spectacular manner that will sell a few tabloids. Even my mangy, flea-bitten mongrel hound 'Manny Noriega would make an infinitely better president for Nigeria that this vile cretin, Buhari.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2006
I am voting for ARTICLE
PDP isthe worst party in Nigeria
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by smile4kenn(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2006
zam:

the rest apart from PDP. grin TRIED OF PDP

I agree with you. Buhari will make a good president if given second chance. I believe unless the election is rigged, Yar' dua cant make it.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Jakumo(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2006
Smile4Kenn if you seriously consider Buhari to be a viable future president of Nigeria, then perhaps you would care to elaborate on your reasons for such a bizarre opinion.  Do you love Buhari for his recently avowed intention to make extreme fundamentalist Islamic Sharia law the sole basis of federal legislation in Nigeria, or were you looking decades back in wistful nostalgia to the glorious times when, as Nigeria's military dictator, General Buhari threw scores of critics into airless dungeons without trial ?   If so then you must have been delighted with the confirmation that many of those falsely accused and imprisoned innocent souls died excruciating deaths in Bhuari's gulag.

While you are at it perhaps you could also expound on the exploits of a few of your other favorite tyrants like Big Daddy Idi Amin of Uganda and Pol Pot of Cambodia.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by alarinka(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2006
, forget about this sharia issue afterall yar'adua fostered sharia law in katsina in 2002, it was even on CNN,
guys in the interest of generations yet unborn, in the interest of our fatherland and the entity called Nigeria, the main man for the job is BUHARI, [i]END OF STORY, [/i]
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by ollyruffy: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2006
i will cast my vote pat utomi.he's a seasoned economist who had been able able to distinguish himself.A technocrat who has brilliant antecedents in business and administration.Besides,i believe it's time power was given to the south-south if actually we want to be fair.I'm not from the geo-political zone but i believe in fair and equal treatment.For God sake,we have had enough of the north in the presidency, let's give other zones a chance
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Jakumo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2006
If the power equation still means Nigeria's next president has got to be another Northerner, then who knows, if we are lucky, MARWA may stage a dramatic 11th hour comeback bid for president. Marwa would get my vote for sure. The guy holds an MBA from a properly accredited American University, sank lots of money into crime-fighting and street repairs during his tenure as Lagos State Military Administrator, and can deliver a coherent speech in English, unlike those other inarticulate buffoons from the north like Adolf Buhari and Atiku Capone.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by saintchux(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2006
Deep Soul:

@Zam
your tiredness is inconsequential o! According to them, "No PDP, No Nigeria!". Time will tell anyway!

This is the problem we have in this country. I am not surprised.

The election as usual will be rigged. Our vote does not count.

The person that will represent their evil plans will be declared winner.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by freelance(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2006
I will vote for Atiku. He is my man and the next President of Nigeria. cool

No Long thing cool

Godspeed!
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by toyboy1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2006
i as a person would want to vote for pat utomi, but knowing fully well that he cant win, i wouldnt want to waste ma vote- thats if my vote count afterall.
On the flip side i will vote for yar adua, i like his humility n background as an academician, even his deputy has similar background and their track record is there for all to c.
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by McKren(m): 2:35am On Dec 29, 2006
sorri non among that lot deserve my vote.

I will vote for Utomi even when its obvious he might not win
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Jaybaba(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2006
As for me, I do not vote along individual lines first. I look first at what your party believes in and what it stands for. After that I consider their candidate and his cv. I then look at what issues they are campaigning for that affects me and all of us.

This is my path and line of reasoning.
I have done an extensive lookup and the party and person I will vote is

Fresh Democratic Party and their presidential candidate, Chris Okotie.
The party believes in compassionate capitalism or capitalism with human face that cares for the common people by creating an enabling environment for all to thrive. Okotie himself campaigns these with passion and as far as I can see and tell, there is no other party with their passion for a better Nigeria.

As for me Chris Okotie is the man
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by McKren(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2006
As for me, I do not vote along individual lines first. I look first at what your party believes in and what it stand

Nigerian parties dont have values
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Omolulu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2007
I think i'll rather opt for Atiku.i cant really say much about yar'dua because the impression i have of him is one given by a PDP that's autocratic in achieving it's aims.I'll grow onions on my palms before i vote for Uzor kalu.Nigeria stll needs money for reasonable development not for private businesses and mummy's use.Is it not this same buhari who overthrew democratic institutions in 1983,called for the imposition of sharia and was ruhtless in his employment of the death penalty amidst all entreaties{the drug case of certain Nigerian youths who suffered the death penalty amidst all pleas}.Hmmmm
Although Atiku is not as white as Nigerian white one thing i admire about him is his respect for other arms of government.this would reduce the tension and intimidation faced by members of the 2nd and 3rd arms of government.Besides he seems to have the enterpremeurial drive which would be of benefit to our country. grin
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by Utaroz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
What a list! Is this the best Nigeria can come up with? Its still a long way to uhuru undecided

Utomi sounds okay , but his name did not appear on the list, plus, his advocates already know he will not be allowed to win!
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by superboi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
imagine people calling buhari and atiku when chris okotie and pat utomi is on the list. that a problem with nigerians they prefer to reward failure than to give the future a chance
Re: Btw Yar'dua, Buhari, Orji kalu, Atiku. Who will you vote for? by pcicero(m): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2009
The restriction to these men shows that Nigeria is in dire need of good leaders. What a shame!

(1) (Reply)

Is Orji Uzor Kalu A Victim Or A Victor? / It Is Chaotic Uk / Lagos Laws: Alms To Beggars, Loittering & Littering Can Lead To Jail!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.