Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds (28775 Views)

Benue Court Jails Three Herdsmen / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by nurusystem(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

try to make sense or forever remain quiet or kerp singing in ur kitchen!

yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am,, 100yrs to com they must come back 1 day to destroy that village,,i pity this igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by muller101(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Is it that the grass in enugu state has some magic properties that fattens the cow under few days? Why always enugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by ofeoil: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
nurusystem:

yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am,, 100yrs to com they must come back 1 day to destroy that village,,i pity this igbos

nobody is scared of suicidal muslim and certainly not the ragtag herdsmen. Keep ur islamic teaching to urself nuru, we dont adhere to dem.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by electrokcoi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
OK
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by philixJ(f): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by khristal87(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
If u re frm one f dis states, benue, kogi, enugu u ll knw hw dangerous dis cattle rearers re... I do nt support violence bt if d govt.. Hd reacted accordingly n done d necessary ... We ll nt hia anyting abt dis ppl... Bt dey put politics ist... Bt i bet u dis fulani ll come fr revenge

1 Like

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by ClitRaider: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Redoil:
you clone my username
hehe.
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by venom13(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fulani's should build ranches and destroying farmers crops it's not easy to farm then one man with cattle will come and destroy all your labour in minutes..

3 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by obisdavinc(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
seeing herdsmen in Enugu tells that Enugu governor is idiot

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Its now we are beginning to see the reason behind these fulani attacks. The natives are professional rustlers and armed thieves, and when the fulani retaliate, they blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by SycophanticGoat: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
modath:

Trouble sleep,yanga go wake am..

Wetin e dey find ooooo..... lipsrsealed cool

& this our naija press too! Uhmmm! sad

Words of the greatest Nigerian musician ever liveth.. sadly, the words are been abused because someone feels better supporting blood sucking demons than standing by the truth..

21 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by ofeoil: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
khristal87:
If u re frm one f dis states, benue, kogi, enugu u ll knw hw dangerous dis cattle rearers re... I do nt support violence bt if d govt.. Hd reacted accordingly n done d necessary ... We ll nt hia anyting abt dis ppl... Bt dey put politics ist... Bt i bet u dis fulani ll come fr revenge

SS/SE will deploy hunters and vigilante to Enugu and we will follow them to Nasarawa and Plateau. We dont care to know if Buhari is Fulani, the war with Fulani will be fought on Buhari watch and the world will be our witness.

They brought violence to our land and have the choice to leave it, we no be middle-belters, we go retaliate in kind wen and where we choose with an element of surprise, if dey dare us again.

18 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by ETILA100(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
it's time to payback thumbsup to ma igbo bross

4 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by AfroKnight: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
These herdsmen need to build their ranches like responsible people. You can't be grazing on people's farms and expect them to ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Basalt(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
modath:

Shut up there and go fk, stop talking bulshits every time.

11 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by nurusystem(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=ofeoil post=49245326]

nobody is scared of suicidal muslim and certainly not the ragtag herdsmen. Keep ur islamic teaching to urself nuru, we dont adhere to dem. [/quote

Mr winch no follow stay that village,becaus espect them winch, dey will tell their unborn child this matters,igbos have start their troubles & e dey end for their head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Mykelpato(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
modath:

Have U eaten today? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Zdoh(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
And they will be like afonjas are coward..how many of this story you hear about us.We airnt joke with security here in SW.
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by ofeoil: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=nurusystem post=49245542][/quote]

Are u daft or playing stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Trendishine: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
why are they still foolanis or herdsmen in enugu..? why? why? why? why?....after all d dastardly acts they have committed in that community/state.. the name enugu should by now be sending strong shivers down d spine of any Fulani/herdsman...042 obu gini? they even killed a seminarian and a woman...thats d highest level of disrespect, blieve me...n the government both state, n d pathetic federal, have not done anything serious about dat...if d fire was coming upon dis government officials, they wld realize how stewpid they have been, taking ppl from dat community fore-granted...what gives an illiterate herdsman d right to take d life of some ppl he knows nothing about..? in ppls own community,.. and some set of brigands decide to turn a blind eye to it...if dis was happening in the u.s , it wld have been on the news for over 2 weeks, with serious presidential meeting going on about it..cus they wld call it a serious threat to the state...but ts shameful that d president of this country has not even been able to deem it fit to visit dis communities or say something very strong with back up military action to destroy d menace of Fulani herdsmen. smh.

4 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Basalt(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
What I don't understand is why only 3 herdsmen should be missing.

Enugu is too gentle for my liking.
Anyway I don't expect anything more from a state controlled by a weeping governor.

Make Fulani herdsmen, try nonsense in Aba or Onitsha and you go shock with what will happen.

Fulani came to your land and killed over 20 people and you are busy weeping and fasting.

Enugu should just borrow a leaf from Anambra and Abia state.

These fools don't need gentility.
If they attack you, target them and wipe them off and share their cows.

I wonder what these gworo chewing Daura President is doing?

Fulani herdsmen should be banned and be provided With Ranch.

They are just a nuisance to the society.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Baroba(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Unfortunately, this was bound to happen, there is only so much you can push people.. Since the relevant authorities have refused to nip this, the natural thing will be for the aggrieved communities to defend themselves, I don't blame..

2 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by ofeoil: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Basalt:

Anyway I don't expect anything more from a state controlled by a weeping governor.

Make Fulani herdsmen, try nonsense in Aba or Onitsha and you go shock with what will happen.

Fulani came to your land and killed over 20 people and you are busy weeping and fasting.

U no hear say they have already sign peace deal with Abia and Anambra, but dat dont stop the combined effort of SS/SE being deploye to Enugu to checkmate their incursion into the great Igboland. If need be, we will follow dem to Plateau and Nasarawa.

Sometimes, i feel like Enugu should switch with Anambra or Abia, by now UN for don deploy peace keepers becos both Fulani and Army will regret every bit of their transgression.

3 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by panditocracy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Basalt:

Chukwu gozie gi nwanne m

3 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by adeusolu: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
modath:

GOD will punish the hoard of of murders call herdsmen and their supporters. A time will come when there will be a genocide against them....Loking for trouble and committing unthinkable sacrilege every where...

if everybody on this thread where to gather in a room and you found yoursel in that what do you think will happen to you....its only a matter of time before the brewing storm lets loose and then you and your people murdering women and unborn children in their sleep will be called sorry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Finally the Ipob yoots equalizes. Fulani Herdsmen 1-1 IPOB
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by giftedben: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
In this harsh economy you will kill and destroy our people's crops. You will even kill our bread winners . Fulani Herdsmen have not seen anything. Since buhari have refused to arrest them or call them to order. We will tell him the youths will defend their fathers and mothers. If they want war we will give it to them.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai / Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.