Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) (40225 Views)

Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables / 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos / Imo Residents Scoop Kerosene With Gallons After Tanker Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by agwom(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
good...
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by kaen1317: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Would have been in a beer parlour eating nwobu peppersoup and washing it all down with a bottle of cold lager as usual after a successful armed robbery outing but little did you know that your day has come. Now you face an angry mob as you beg for your dear life. No pity as you showed no pity
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by Mazeed(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nigeria and jungle justice be like

Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by AlexzStructure(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
These are the kinds of people who deserve to go to prison... Not a man who stole a bunch of Plantain....

Mbom
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
See his face, be like thief
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by Richy4(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
I am just concern about the environment and surroundings in that pic....Ikenegbu i knew wayback was classy and neat...And for the upperclass or maybe Rich...

The pic i saw there look as dirty as Douglass road....

2 Likes

Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by jasysandra(f): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hunger wan kill the guy and you say make he no steal, don't blame him, blame Bubu.

But guy, why you dey steal from people wey dey go through same problem like you
Next time locate Bubu.

Beat am well well but no break him head grin
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by dblackninja: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Make them roast this guy already angry

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
handysuzy:
Happy with this....Say no to thievery.
You can't answer a simple question bah? Them tell you say I wan chyke you? Na me and you for this forum. angry
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by engrchykae(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
oweman:

Where those armed robbeFulani's or BIAFROGS am interested to know .
BIAFRANS CAN CATCH ARMED THIEVES WITH BARE HANDS WHILE IF IT HAPPENED TO BE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE FALLEN ARCH ANGEL,THEY WOULD BE SHOUTING AH AH AH WHERE IS THE AIRFORCE,ARMY AND NAVY AND IN ORDER TO GET HELP THEY CAN BRAZENLY DECLARE THESE FOUR ROBBERS AS AVENGERS.
THANK GOD AM NOT A YORUBA,AFTER IGBO I WOULD RATHER BE A NORTHERNER
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is true I stay in aladimma cheesy grin
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by Andyg: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kill the idiot. #Changebeginwithme
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
LMao. E no easy for thieves because people dey provoke grin
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by ENDTIMELIFE: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Criminals everywhere in Owerri nowadays robbing day light using Keke nappep and Okada robbing innocent people
on the Road. Imo state police are not helping matters , these Criminals knows the route to escape , police should step up they patrolling team
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by PMONEY6: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
why dem still dey look de boy na?
nobody dey sell fuel around der abi na weytin sef?
abeg make dem fine two big tipper tires and beta fuel for that goat head make e go meet e papa for hell fire. nonsense
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by PrinceAbinibi: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Akinaukwa:
He will tell us he is an orphan, his first time, a friend introduced him to it. Well say no to Jungle Justice but beat him wella wella if possible amputate the two hands and let him go.
so what is that if not jungle justice?
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by okrote4real: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Chai! Why would someone decide to steal? See the akpako wey dem knack for him head grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by chrisskynet(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
sekundosekundo:
This youths are learners, they should go to Aba for proper training.

Oshodi wud giv dem a beta training
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by handysuzy(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Haute:

You can't answer a simple question bah? Them tell you say I wan chyke you? Na me and you for this forum. angry

I have never even been on a bus to Ilorin
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by abiolaewuola(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
duullie88:
#changebeginswithyou

it is #changebeginwithme
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by DjAduba(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thank God they were arrested else the Next headline will be " Fulani Headsmen invade communities steal, rape and kill victims "
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by nNEOo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
When they are caught they will try invading your mind with pity...
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by 4everGrand(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
#ChangeBeginsWithMe na so. Anyone who thinks corruption or crime is the way to go, get ready
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by akigbemaru: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Armed robber
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by thelegend1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
The phone is a critical piece of evidence to track his accomplices, yet it is being to left to soak in the mud

Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by slimfit1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
How i wish they can approach their local chairman like that after building a house and buying expensive houses.
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by rusher14: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wait o e be like say the guy wan explain something.
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
handysuzy:

I have never even been on a bus to Ilorin

Lol...okay. Very funny how you put it though.
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
beautiful232:
Good tongue
hey babe remember me?? cool hope u watched our match against man utd just now so u get a good knowledge of d kin beating wey u go get next week. grin
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
beautiful232:
Good tongue
l concur tongue
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
See as he resemble the mod that always ban me. Who knows if it be him self
Re: Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) by handysuzy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Haute:

Lol...okay. Very funny how you put it though.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) / Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo / 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.