Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People (19924 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by felixomor: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

Jehovah is my guy na. He reveals things to me grin

For instance, your name is not in the book of life tongue

If u like, u would still die one day and face God and account for your fornications and sin.
Only Jesus can save u then.

If u like keep telling lies to yourself with big earphones.
Truth is permanent.
Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by hahn(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
felixomor:

If u like, u would still die one day and face God Zeus and account for your fornications and sin.
Only Jesus Persius can save u then.

If u like keep telling lies to yourself with big earphones.
Truth is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by felixomor: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

Even Zeus says he can't save u.
They never claimed so.
You re framing them up.
grin
Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=dblackninja post=49316445][/quote]

Because you requested I searched for him & saw the moniker thesixthsense with his supposed repentance thread. I decided to read the thread and look at his posts, guess what... nothing to corroborate his story, nothing even showed he was an atheist in NL or elsewhere prior to the thread.
This is my second NL account. I have been on NL since 2010 I think. I had a few comments in rebuttal to front page christian posts here on NL but I never tried to evangelise atheism like many here. In fact, I don't think I ever opened the religious section but I knew quite a lot not to believe.

Now am not saying that his story is a lie but the content was funny. Imagine a thread that supposed to be a life changing encounter of God by an atheist [what!! an atheist met god shocked] was more like a christian that lost faith in his idol only to come back later to the same idol willingly begging for forgiveness. Imagine undecided

It may read like that in a sense and I was restored in that aspect. But I was an atheist(no belief in God) and I became one for reasons I'm sure I explained. I'm sure you were never always an atheist, you learnt/discovered something(s) before you 'progressed' to become one. From your knowledge of Bible stories, I would assume you were a christian.
About begging for forgiveness, by providence I opened a chapter in the Bible I never knew about and it was a Psalm about repentance and the words resonated within me and I felt guilt. Certainly not what I expected to find.

The Saul you mentioned in our mythology book, didn't you see how his encounter with God was like? Now liken that to thesixthsense encounter with his god. Was there even an encounter? Read his thread and answer the question for yourself.

As an atheist, I once said to a sister that witnessed to me that I would need a Saul/Paul experience before I would believe because I wondered why those kind of miracles no longer happened today. Thank God, I never had that. Imagine being blind but I would share a video about a more extraordinary encounter. You may CHOOSE to disbelieve but I pray you watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8

Now look at the supposed miracles he received after coming back to his god. They were:
-Joy of god
-Peace of jesus
-Love, free from sins, wisdom....bla bla bla
Actually, that is salvation. The joy of salvation. It's always like that as real as anything you feel around you. I know my sins have been forgiven.

What the heck were those^^^ cheesy
Well yeah right they are the only things christians can claim without receiving a good rebuttal.

I'm sure you have peace and joy and you are wise and all of those. But let me challenge you today, to stop any habit you know is detrimental to your health or is immoral, even by your standards for the rest of your life. I know where I was before but now I see things clearly as they are when you are washed in the blood of Jesus.

*By the way did you noticed that he prayed & prayed without receiving any answers (he was sincere enough to mention that) but kept consoling himself with the bible and deluding himself that god is the ultimate and he will never leave him again...Isn't that just awesome cheesy

When you encounter God, you get your confirmation that He is then you get exposed to the truth of His righteousness then you see clearly the destiny of those that continue in sin and you try to reach out. About getting all you want through answered prayers, just like a father won't give his favourite child all that he asks, so does God. Also, my perspective and growth as a christian is maturing. Now I know God deserves worship for who He is and not for what He can do for me.
Besides, if you already think I am/was deluded already without even saying 'God told me this and that...' How much less would you think of me if I tell you I heard God's voice?

Why must an all seeing and all knowing god toy with an innocent man's life? To what end? For his amusement?? I ponderrr...
Let's look at the highlights of the story shall we? Correct me where am wrong:
•God called a meeting (that's how they decide the affairs of man on this little planet grin)
• His sons gathered including his most beloved son, Satan, who he gave most powers to cool
•He started boasting about an innocent man who fears him [(perhaps to avoid the wrath of god not knowing that he is in for a looong thing)]
•Satan said it was because god blessed job and proffers a test on the man for an all knowing god to know whether job will curse & rebuke him.
•God accepted the wager. **NB: The two wagers from both meetings culminated in what we later know as the ultimate gamble on a man's life ever known till date.
• And the mighty hammer from god descended on job, for it was god's power & authority that was used to perpetuate the evil deeds. (So bad cry )
•Job suffered and prayed, no alleviation was coming forth and said nothing will make him rebuke god (just like thesixthsense pointed out in his thread that even if god doesn't answer his prayers, he will never err again). At least job was still thankful that he was alife.
•After all and all, he won the bet (he knew he will win of course after all, he's all knowing) showing his most beloved son that people are still fearful of him.

Is that all shocked Just to over blow his ego, an all knowing god subjected an innocent man to all those sufferings... I just love this god cheesy
* That reminds me Johnydon22 try and finish your untold story abeg grin

You know quite a lot about the bible, so when you get redeemed someone would also tell you that you were simply restored. 'You were never an atheist.' Anyway, God is eternal, His ways are not the ways of man. All things were created for His glory. He says 'I am the Lord, and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things.' Isa 45:6-7
So yes, He is sovereign but in all these you still have to choose because that's why we were created - to glorify Him. I'm sure you will agree nothing is holding you back from yielding to your creator? in vs 9: ''Woe to him who strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth! Shall the clay say to him who forms it, 'What are you making?' Or shall your handiwork say, 'He has no hands’?''

Oh you have encountered god personally? Abeg share & you might win a soul. Hope yours wasn't seeking out shadows and craving for attention to what is not even aware of your existence like that of our brother thesixthsense
undecided

At least I got your attention cool wink smiley

Am more like waiting for him to encounter me, and not seeking out shadows wink
Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by Martinez19(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Religion had given me an insight on how complicated, influencing, and powerful the mind and it's belief can be. I am going to share my experience and show that we are vulnerable to deception. Before I start, I will say that a rational mind is never far from the truth and I will encourage everyone to question everything and look for evidence where you can. This is the most reliable method.

Do you know that the way the Bible is constructed( in regard to meeting the needs of man)can be used by any thief who wishes to make a name for himself as a God and at his best is a false hope and mental slavery expert. The best way such a thief can gain dominance in the mind is when we believe what he wants you to believe. In the Bible, you see a Jesus and other figures like Adam and Eve, Moses, Abraham, Job etc. That you are not sure of whether they exist or not. We just believe. Yes, in Christianity, notice we believe everything, 98% of which are not seen and we raise keep calling those at the asylum mad. You see a property of the mind at work!

Consider the method of obtaining something from God which is the faith technique. First, imagine you have malaria and you pray to God to take it away, do you notice that it does not go away at first and it never will. To now make the Bible seem true, false hope expertise is need so that when nothing happens, it is still embedded in your mind that you have been healed in the unseen and you should believe so it will manifest. Many people believe this shit that what they prayed for is done in the unseen and will manifest. This is false hope in it's towering brilliance. Once embedded in the mind, it is difficult to talk one out of this shit until he realize the false hope at play. Let me explain.

God is love uh? So what matters to you matters to Him uh? An amputee will pray for him to be made whole but nothing happens from the God that loves him. For him to pray to God at that moment, does it not mean that he believes? Some people says "let him wait for God's time... God's time is the best... " if the man gets his healing does it affect anyone? Someone that loves you( as he calms) and is all powerful should respond fast isn't. Which one is God's time? His healing does not affect anyone. So why not now? False hope just in play. Nothing is as powerful in the mind when false hope is believed. You can't talk anyone out of it as they must come out by themselves. This property of the mind explains why Muslim extremists act the way they do. They see the false hope of a paradise in which they get seven virgins if they kill for Allah.

We christains see them as foolish but hold on, the way they believe in Allah in utmost submission is the same way we believe in God with utmost submission. As they are foolish in our eyes so we are foolish in their eyes. See great manipulation of the mind? People being mad but they don't know. If the amputee I told you remains in his condition ( which he will ) and he keeps holding on, the Bible can be vindicated by saying god is testing the man's faith and he is going through trials. But why would an all knowing God test when he knows it all? You test because you are not sure and you want to find out uh? If after many years nothing happens, the Bible points to Abraham that waited 25 years and the likes. This is to make the amputee wait in false hope that he will be made whole. Or perhaps the approach might be he is not having enough faith. When you put plastic in fire won't it melt? Like wise when false hope are being realized, the heart must be filled with doubt and it's trust in such false hope must collapse gradually.

God has no reason not to bless an amputee with the replacement of his missing part when he prays. Praying to God is a sign that you believe in Him because if you don't believe, you won't pray. It is a belief you are not aware of uh. Tell me why God can't bless an amputee with his missing part. It is easier to eat gala than to get a blessing from someone who doesn't love you. Worse is someone who is full of lies and near none existence. Religion, especially Christianity, is false hope in it's finest brilliance. It is indeed an opium to those who submit to. We Christians condemn Muslims, Muslims condemn Christians. The reasons we see to talk down other religion should be applied to our own and we get to know where truth lies. We believe in God because many of us we're brought up in Christian homes so it's doctrine was programmed into our subconscious and we believe all the way. The Muslims we condemn, we could have been them if we were brought up in Muslim families .

To be continued, I have a low battery.

1 Like

Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by Afrokan(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
raphieMontella:

lier...God hardened yahweh's heart to ''show-off'' clearly stated there...
If you trace it back to gen 15...the israelites stay and persecution in egypt was ordained by god as a punishment to abraham for sleeping off during a sacrifice..
What a loving God!
Well its all ffiction tho
God would punish an entire generation because an old man slept off during a sacrifice?
Your God sounds abit like Hitler and your God might need mental care to corrrect a few screws loose in his brain
Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by oaroloye(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2016
SHALOM!

GOD CREATED MAN FOR A PURPOSE.

That purpose was specified.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."
27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God said unto them,
"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."
29. And God Said,
"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat:
and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was Very Good.
And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

"SEED" in ARAMAIC, the language of the Common People of The Bible, also means "Teaching."

The Dietary Law Principle implies that we should never subscribe to any System that cannot be TAUGHT nor LEARNED.

The Oyinbos have taught us to follow people who have allegedly had SPECIAL SUPERPOWERS TO COMMUNE WITH GOD- which WE are TOO SINFUL AND IGNORANT to ever attain OURSELVES- but for a few Spevislly-chosen FREAKS.

We have NO CHOICE, they tell us, but to follow them for DECADES- until they make too big a disgusting mistake to cover up- so we have no option but to abandon Religion altogether, or else follow the next HUMAN IDOL.

My Ministry alone is designed to BREAK that cycle.

I have taught nothing, but HOW TO BECOME A PROPHET IN YOUR OWN RIGHT, with DIRECT ACCESS TO GOD, as the Ancients as MOSES and YAHSHUA had. Or, if you feel you cannot make THAT Leap-of-Faith, HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN PROPHET, dedicated to YOU, who will eventually SAVE YOU, fixing everything that holds you back, THAT THE FALSE PROPHETS have neither the WILL nor the DESIRE to HELP you with, but DELIBERATELY keep you on an ENDLESS CYCLE OF FAILURE.

Jesuobu:
You’re shaped by your experiences in life both good and bad, though most of which where beyond your control but God allowed them for His purpose of molding you to what He wants you to be.

THIS IS NARCISSISTIC BULLSHIT, BASED ON THE FALSE DOCTRINE HERESY OF THE OMNISCIENCE/OMNIPRESENSE/OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD. The idea that YOU are somehow SPECIAL to HIM, that HE KNOWS ALL OF US, and is IN CONTROL of EVERYTHING that happens in our lives, HAVING A PLAN that HE uses SLEDGEHAMMERS, and SNAKE WHIPS to GUIDE yes into since, being a CRUDE, UNCIVILIZED BARBARIAN, He is TOO POMPOUS to come down from Heaven and TELL us what He wants from us, to our faces.

Oh- and the MOST FUN part of this?

HE LOVES US ALL, EQUALLY, AND INFINITELY- far more than we love our PARENTS, our BRETHREN, our CHILDREN, or our FRIENDS.

To the extent that if we do not live up to HIS EXPECTATIONS, He will STICK OUR SOUL in a BRIMSTONE BARBEQUE- for ETERNITY- because HE LOVES US.

That is what THE OYINBOS have taught us, as they CONQUERED EVERY COUNTRY, using THE BIBLE- FILTERED TO US through THEIR THEIR AUTHORIZED INTERPRETATIONS OF IT- if one interpretation does not work, they have others.

Former Full Gospel Preacher, KENNETH COPELAND once told this Testimony
of ORAL ROBERTS, that he once prayed:

"How can I know Jesus?"

He was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN,
AND THE BOOK OF ACTS-
-THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did it on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days, he testified,
he knew Jesus better than he knew any man
on the Face of the Earth!

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DO THIS IMMEDIATELY IS NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN, AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON.

When they Teach The Bible as a disjointed set of QUOTATIONS-OUT-OF-CONTEXT, they can INTERPRET IT to "mean" the EXACT OPPOSITE of what It really says.

"EVERLASTING LIFE" becomes "70-80 years- or less."

"By his stripes we are healed" becomes "by his stripes, people 2,000 years ago were healed- WE are Healed by PRAYER PLUS MEDICAL SCIENCE!"

God intentionally allows you to go through painful experiences so that you know how to help those in pain because he comforts us in all our troubles and wants us to learn from His fair treatment and transfer it to others when the need arises.

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT- GOD HAS NO WHEREWITHAL OF KNOWING WHO WE ALL ARE!

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have mercy upon him;
and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith the LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher than the Earth,
so are My Ways higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither, but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that which I please,
and It shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent It."

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. MALACHI 3:16-18.

16. Then those who feared The LORD
spoke often one to another,
and The Lord Hearkened and heard it.
And a Book of Remembrance
was written before Him
for those who feared The LORD
and who thought upon His Name.

17 “And they shall be Mine,”
saith The LORD of Hosts,
“in that Day when I make up My Jewels;
and I will spare them as a man
spareth his own son who serveth him."

18. Then shall Ye Return and Discern
between the Righteous and the Wicked,
between him that serveth God,
and him that serveth Him not.

THERE ARE EIGHT LEVELS OF THE SPIRITUAL POWER CALLED "LIFE."

SEVEN pertain to the seven Universes called HEAVEN.

The Eighth pertains to the Earth Universe.

EARTH LIFE IS WEAK- too weak to sustain WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast may break them.
16. "She is hardened against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath he imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth the horse and his rider."

THEREFORE ANIMALS LACK WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING- BECAUSE THEY HAVE LEVEL 8 LIFE.

Humans, however, have a CHOICE- they can LIVE as LEVEL 8 creatures, OR WE CAN BECOME SOMETHING MORE.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

WE BECOME MORE THROUGH THE AWARENESS OF GOOD AND EVIL.

That brings about HEAVENLY UNDERSTANDING- which marks the acquisition of LEVEL 7 Life Energy.

Once this process is initiated, GOD BEGINS TO MANIFEST to GUIDE us the rest of the Way into PEERAGE with HIM- able to THINK and OPERATE at HIS LEVEL of BEINGNESS.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro
throughout the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

THIS IS NOT ACHIEVED BY LAZINESS, BUT BY AN UTMOST EFFORT OF WILLPOWER.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THE EFFORT MUST BE SO GREAT, BECAUSE THERE IS AN OPPOSING FORCE.

A UNITED COLLECTIVE ENTITY who has been working to ITS UTMOST to DEPRIVE us of this Power that is our BIRTHRIGHT, and USE IT AGAINST US.

The Power we have- or are supposed to have- may be summarized as follows:

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS. (Excalibur Revisited.)

PAST to PAST; PAST to PRESENT; PAST to FUTURE.
PRESENT to PAST; PRESENT to PRESENT; PRESENT to FUTURE.
FUTURE to PAST; FUTURE to PRESENT; FUTURE to FUTURE.

These Tools and Weapons make us INVINCIBLE.

Why don't we use them?

Take for example, with the case of Job, God allowed Satan to do everything to Job except to kill him and what was Jobs reaction? “Though he may slay me, yet I hope in Him (Job 13: 15). Job did not understand why God had allowed the things He did but knew God was good and therefore continued to trust in Him. Ultimately that should be our reaction as well and not crying and shouting “God why me?” and speaking ill of Him in some cases.

An ignorant person is one who DOESN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT SOMETHING.

There is NO WAY to avoid that state.

Therefore, a person should not take it personally when they are called "IGNORANT" or "FOOLISH."

They should rather HUMBLY seek the Knowledge, Wisdom, and Understanding that they do not know.

IN MY TIME IN ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY, WE WERE TAUGHT THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO PROPHETS WHO PROPHESY WITHOUT "CHARITY," WITH ANGER, INDIGNATION, AND DISRESPECT.

That is the way to get people to BIND THEMSELVES!

REPENTANCE is more important than POLITENESS.

Any SINNER who demands that the MESSENGER OF GOD rebuke them POLITELY is UTTERLY WICKED and NOT SERIOUS AT ALL. Whom do they THINK is TALKING to them- a MAN?

PAUL'S CHARITY DOCTRINE IS FALSE, AND GIVES ALL THE EXCUSES THE PHARISEES USED TO CONDEMN AND REJECT YOHANN AND YAHSHUA. By getting Christians to accept 1th CORINTHIANS 13, he was getting THEIR AGREEMENT that THE PHARISEES WERE RIGHT to REJECT Yohann Baptist and Yahshua!

This would be called "CURSING THE DEAF," and MOSES used it in DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16. NATHAN used it on DAVID. SOLOMON used it against the Wicked Harlot. The Victim is MISLED into thinking that they know what is being talked about: actually, their DEATH WARRANT is under discussion.

NO OTHER CHRISTIAN EVER KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT JOB.

But only I have the correct interpretation of events depicted.

If it were otherwise, I would have told you.

No one alive knows this better than ME.

If you can find someone else- more Power to you!

But you CAN'T.

JOB WAS AT FAULT.

He was in VIOLATION of his GOD-GIVEN-PURPOSE.

He was supposed to "HAVE DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH."

That was the COMMANDNENT.

The ONLY thing he had Dominion over was his MOUTH.

He was not a very good driver of THAT, either!

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess the land
which The LORD sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD) THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

OYINBOS HAVE TAUGHT US TO COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTAND THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

God did not arbitrarily INVENT His Commandments.

They ALWAYS Existed.

They are THE LAWS OF LIFE ITSELF.

Without THEM, Organisms CANNOT LIVE.

Living Organisms down to PROTOZOAN Level and up to NATION Level OPERATE BY THESE PRINCIPLES- and if they DON'T, they DIE.

This is VERY EASY to PROVE.

This is the ULTIMATE ARGUMENT for THE BIBLE representing THE GOD OF ALL LIFE.

Any Human Being who is partway WISE infers THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD by SIMPLE OBSERVATION of THEMSELVES, their NEIGHBOURS, and their ENVIRONMENT, and their INTERACTIONS with it.

Job did that.

ANYONE WITH SENSE SHOULD KNOW THAT FORGETFULNESS IS AN ENEMY.

If you so much as SPEND 20 MINUTES DAILY, TRYING TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT EVERY PERSON YOU EVER MET, within ONE YEAR, you WILL achieve TOTAL RECALL, and be able to PHOTOGRAPHICALLY REMEMBER every single person you EVER MET or HEARD, TOUCHED, TASTED, or SMELT.

This is NOT a VERY IMPORTANT DISCIPLINE-it is ONLY the BASIS by which WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE AN AFTERLIFE EXISTENCE IS BASED- so, feel FREE to TOTALLY FORGET that I TAUGHT you this- as has ALWAYS happened since I first revealed it in this forum.

Here is the FACT: IF WE ARE SO INCOMPETENT AS TO DIE, THEN AN ANGELIC ENTITY MANIFESTS TO TAKE AN IMPRINT OF OUR MEMORIES. If the imprint is INCOMPLETE, the Entity surgically cuts into our Soul Body, collects the data it wants, and departs. The AFTERLIFE CAPABILITY of the Soul Body so treated is COMPROMISED: IT CAN NOT DEPLOY.

HOSTILE SPIRIT BEINGS- DEVILS- close in, and RIP THE SOUL BODY TO PIECES, in order to CONSUME its LAST SPURIT ENERGIES.

This is what happens to those who die without TOTAL RECALL.

Those who die with the ability to TOTALLY-RECALL everything they ever experienced are not so treated.

The Entity is SATISFIED with their Account of their Life, and LEAVES- presumably to DELIVER its CARGO.

The Soul Body summons the Spirit Energy out of every cell, and creates a SPIRIT ENERGY BODY housing its MIND, MEMORY, AND PERSONALITY, and goes to its AFTERLIFE FATE- HELL, PARADISE, or HEAVEN.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

This is not something the SEERS who observed this would LIE about.

Once we have attained TOTAL RECALL, we PERCEIVE the ERRORS in our Behavior that ALLOW THE DEVILS TO SIPHION OUR LIFE FORCE DIWN TO 1% OF EHAT IT SNOULD BE. Remedying THAT, our Spiritual Energy replenishes like a BUSH growing out-of-control of its GARDENERS- which is part if what these DEVILS are to us.

Then THE SECOND TALENT OF POWER- EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION comes back on line, and we SEE things like WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THINGS DIE.

Rather my dear brethren, be thankful for everything that happens to you because great souls are grown through struggles and storms and seasons of suffering and remember that there can never be rain without storm and neither will there be harvest without rain. In the end of the struggles you will come out victorious and you will realize the true intention of God was far different from what you have always thought.

THIS IS OYINBO BULLSHIT GIVEN TO MESMERIZE US INTO DOCILITY, WHILE THEY PLUNDER OUR RESOURCES.

The OYINBO ORTHODOX CHURCHES are TOOLS OF STATECRAFT.

In Colonialism, they sent in the MISSIONARIES first- first the FOOLS who thought they were doing it for JESUS.

They struggled to FIND PEOPLE to tell about the great JESU.

Then they reported back to their CHURCH MASTERS, who would report back to their IMPERIAL MASTERS.

They would send in the HARD-BOILED CYNICS, who KNEW VERY WELL what they were doing: BRAINWASHING VICTIMS.

Backed with SOLDIERS- to KILL those who FOUGHT BACK.

They were NEVER here to help US.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THESE LAWS BESIDES THE OBVIOUS?

The Atheists say: "How savage and barbaric this YAHWEH character is- to have His people CORPORALLY PUNISH frail Human beings for some simple mistakes! If He was so wise, Be would have found a BETTER, MORE CIVILIZED WAY-!"

Yeah! Like CARPET-BOMBING!

Western Civilization at its greatest!

Or should that be "FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING?"

When the Oyinbos run out of money, THEY PRETEND THEY STILL HAVE MONEY- and buy our REAL GOODS with PRETEND MONEY!

Their UNDERCOVER AGENT Preachers DIVERT ATTENTION from THAT atrocity, and tell you to LOOK UP, because JESUS is Coming down. Soon.

Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by oaroloye(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2016
SHALOM!

Concluding my explanation of "WHY GOD ALLOWS BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE."

THE ULTIMATE MEANING OF THE FORTY STRIPES OF PUNISHMENTS.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be a controversy between men,r
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

. LUKE 12:35-48.

34. "For where your Treasure is,
there will your heart be also.
35. "Let your loins be girded about,
and your lights burning;
36. "And ye yourselves like unto men
that wait for their lord,
when he will return from the wedding;
that when he cometh and knocketh,
they may open unto him immediately.
37. "Blessed are those servants,
whom the lord when he cometh
shall find watching:
verily I say unto you,

'THAT HE SHALL GIRD HIMSELF,
AND MAKE THEM SIT DOWN TO MEAT,
AND WILL COME FORTH
AND SERVE THEM.'

38. "And if he shall come
in the Second Watch,
or come in the Third Watch,
and find them so,
blessed are those servants.
39. "And this know,

'THAT IF THE GOODMAN
OF THE HOUSE HAD KNOWN
WHAT HOUR
THE THIEF WOULD COME
HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED,
AND NOT SUFFERED
HIS HOUSE TO BE
BROKEN THROUGH.'

40. "Be ye therefore ready also:
for The Son of Man cometh
at an hour when ye think not."
41. Then Peter said unto him,
"Lord, speakest thou this Parable unto us,
or even to all?"
42. And the Lord said,
"Who then is that faithful and wise steward,
whom his lord shall make ruler
over his household,
to give them their portion of meat
in due season?
43. "Blessed is that Servant,
whom his lord when he cometh
shall find so doing.
44. Of a Truth I say unto you,

'THAT HE WILL MAKE HIM
RULER OVER ALL THAT HE HATH.'

45. "But and if that servant
say in his heart,

'MY LORD DELAYETH HIS COMING;'

and shall begin to beat
the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that servant
will come in a day
when he looketh not for him,
and at an hour when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him his portion
with the unbelievers.
47. "And that servant,
which knew his lord's will,
and prepared not himself,
neither did according to his will,
shall be beaten with many stripes.
48. "But he that knew not,
and did commit things
worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever much is given,
of him shall be much required:
and to whom men
have committed much,
of him they will ask the more."

Jesuobu:

Another reason why God allow bad things to happen to you even when you’re His child, is not to make you cry but It’s His deliberate act to shape your heart to love Him more. So God allowed those things which you see unfair because He knows a tree that is blown by tough wind does not grow strong root. Everything you face is just to make you strong and eradicate the fear of evil and death.

So my brothers and sisters whatever you face, be patient with God because He knows what He is doing. Thanks and God bless.

Written by Jesuobu(i.e. Jesus thank you)

The OYINBOS taught us such Wicked Doctrines, in order to PARALYZE CHRISTIANS while they helped themselves to our Resources. It is very sad that this should be pointed out to you in detail, and yet you refuse to listen, even as you are being robbed and raped to death on a National Scale.

GOD IS NOT MAKING US SUFFER, THE DEVILS ARE.

Where is your SCRIPTURE backing what you say?

You offer none.

I represent THE FULL GOSPEL of YAHSHUA.

What for YOU represent?

Which Oyinbo Lodge sent you here to preach these blasphemous lies?

. MATTHEW 7:7-29.

7. "Ask, and it shall be given you;
seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. "For every one that asketh receiveth;
and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh
it shall be opened.
9. "Or what man is there of you,
whom if his son ask bread,
will he give him a stone?
10. ”Or if he ask a fish,
will he give him a serpent?
11. "If ye then, being Evil,
know how to give good gifts
unto your children,
how much more shall your Father
Which is in Heaven give Good Things
to them that ask Him?
12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

GOD DOES NOT GIVE HIS CHILDREN ROCKS INSTEAD OF BREAD!

JOB was not a SON OF GOD.

He committed the SIN of FAILING TO TURN UP, when GOD CALLED.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth other servants,
saying,

'Tell them which are bidden,

"Behold, I have prepared my dinner:
my oxen and my fatlings are killed,
and all things are ready:
come unto the marriage." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore into the highways,
and as many as ye shall find,
bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a Wedding Garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness;
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are Called,
but few are Chosen.' "

THIS WAS JOB'S SIN- A THING MOST OF HUMANITY SHARE IN COMMON.

The Oyinbos have conditioned Christians to think that only Dead People go to Heaven, and such nonsense.

Heaven can only be entered by those who have Awareness Levels necessary to knows and understand Its Laws.

All things that live are fed by Living Energy that comes to the Earth through seven Realms collectively called HEAVEN.

All things that Exist are made of Living Data, that look like fibres of Living Light. These would be THE WORDS OF GOD. Attempts to analyze them deeply KILLS MORTAL SEERS on the spot.

These light fibres never occur alone, but form CLUSTERS which are group together to form BANDS. Bands are grouped into GREAT BANDS.

The whole Earth is made up of BANDS of Spiritual Energy. These Bands occur in association with one another, called GREAT BANDS.

This Life Energy has three types consistent with Plants, with Insects, and with Animals.

BANDS contained in rigid containers called RECEPTACLES make specific "Non-Living" OBJECTS.

BAND contained in flexible containers called COCOONS make specific LIVING THINGS.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

FORTY GREAT SPIRITUAL ENERGY BANDS feed "Non-Living" structures in the Earth.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: the inability to perceive anything at all.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

IN MEDITATING ON THE WORD OF GOD, NEW INSIGHTS AND UNDERSTANDINGS ARE ACHIEVED, INDICATING THE INCREASE IN SPIRITUAL ENERGY.

At the 22nd Level of Awareness [GAMES] MIND and MEST UNIVERSE are at the most HARMONIOUS.

At this level, we can solve any Problem of Matter, Energy, Space, and Time.

However, when your Spiritual Energy rises BEYOND the 22nd Level, things happen that the OYINBOS definitely do NOT want the people they oppress to find out about!

YOUR MIND PROCESSES REALITY FASTER THAN THE UNIVERSE CAN DELIVER IT.

That is perceived as TIME SLOWING DOWN.

Your Mind begins to perceive things happening before theory happen- AND CAN MODIFY THEM BEFORE THEY HAPPEN.

This is called POSTULATION.

The trouble is: WE ARE NOT THE ONLY SPECIES CAPABLE OF IT.

The HOSTILE SPIRITS use their own Power of Postulation to COUNTERACT our own.

You are sick- so you POSTULATE: "I AM HEALED BY HIS STRIPES!"

SATAN Postulates: "OH NO YOU'RE NOT!"

This shit is NOT funny!

UNLESS YOUR AWARENESS LEVEL IS 32, MINIMUM, YOU CANNOT OVERRIDE A DEVIL'S POSTULATES.

You share supposed to SURPASS that every day, in your daily WORSHIP.

If you attain 40th Level of Awareness [SERENITY] you perceive this as TIME, STOPPING.

The interesting thing about this is that YOUR POSTULATES NOW COMMAND EVERYTHING that was STOPPED when you OVERCAME THE WORLD.

You can see how all weapons are USELESS, when there is NO TIME for them to AFFECT you in?

This only works on YOUR Spiritual Energy Level: if that is EARTHLY, and your Adversary is HEAVENLY, that will NOT stop HIM.

THEREFORE, you HAVE TO keep INCREASING your Spiritual Energy Level, until it EXCEEDS his.

People who do not know this may look "GOOD," but REALLY, they are NOT.
Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by oaroloye(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2016
SHALOM!

Uyi168:
Ur God created evil..

THAT IS WHAT THE 17th Century Translators rendered it as, yes.

What the term means is ADVERSITY, AFFLICTION, BAD, CALAMITY.

[See: STRONG'S CONCORDANCE: 7451.]

He brings these things about for PUNISHMENT UPON THE WICKED.

Slacking is WICKEDNESS to GOD.
Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by oaroloye(m): 4:05am On Nov 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

We call Him "GOD," because He is The Most Powerful.

It is NOT HIS JOB to "PREVENT EVIL;" it is OUR JOB.
. u]GENESIS 1:26-31.[/u]

26. And God said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."
27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God said unto them,
"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."
29. And God Said,
"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat:
and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was Very Good.
And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

HE GAVE US UNLIMITED POWERS TO DO THAT.
Re: Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People by tete7000(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Uyi168:
Ur God created evil..

It is existence of light that makes darkness possible. It is existence of good that makes evil possible and this argument are not vice-versa. When God said I created evil, it is not in an active tense but rather in a passive one. He is saying I am the source of all that is good and where I am absent evil reigns. It is like when Jesus said I am the vine, you are the branches, cut off from me you can do no good. Branches of a tree remain sound as long as it remains on the tree but once cut off, it is deprived of essential nutrients and dies.

So both good and evil have their source in God. Devil cannot exist if there has been no God. Infact, Satan was an angel until he rebelled against God and was banished from God's presence and thus becoming evil. He became evil because he was cut off from God who is the source of goodness. It is the same for anyone who abandon God, he/she turns evil. So did God create evil? YES, because it his existence that give everything its essence whether evil or good.
There is pain in the world not because God is not good but because man experience of sin caused man to falter away from God's ordained plan for him. Man chose his own path and along that self-chosen path, he encounters pain and suffering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.