Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? (861 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by platinumnk(f): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest?

I have stocks of items waiting to be shipped to Nigeria from the US but am finding it hard paying for the shipping. UPS, DHL, FEDEX, AIRBOURNE fees are a little too expensive for me.

If you have an idea about a much cheaper company or a better way to do this, please let me know. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
Talk to some shipping agents, they use the aircargo.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
Consult a witchcraft practitioner in Nigeria and if you negotiate well, you might get the shipping done for free!
Dont ask me how cool
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by platinumnk(f): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
I dont know any shipping agents

do u know any?

MrCrackles:

Consult a witchcraft practitioner in Nigeria and if you negotiate well, you might get the shipping done for free!
Dont ask me how cool

so u be wizard? I thought so, lipsrsealed
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
check the phone book of the area where you live, or better still talk to some Nigerians around you
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by platinumnk(f): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
Did that.

Most Nigerians I ask either send money home or send cars home

Im trying to ship a package home that is about 2 pounds to lagos

I know these companies be having discounts with Fedex and DHL and so on, and that generates their business.

I would try USPS but the risk is too much

And shipping through Fedex wipes out my profit. sad
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by platinumnk(f): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
has anyone heard of IMPEX?

Our address in Lagos is: #4 Bashiru Oweh St. Off Medical Rd. Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 08052821011. Email: infolos@impexworldwide.com or

We look forward to serving you.

Impex Worldwide Express.
www.impexworldwide.com Email: infousa@impexworldwide.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by globalaid(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
Please who has used impex to ship goods before? what is their charges and their time delivery.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods? by mantiete(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
@platinumnk
B/4 u start advertizing urself pls respond 2 my email of 3 oct,2009 , 9 days ago

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Business I Can Do With N500,000.00 / Customized Balloon / Need Creche Business Start Up Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.