Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria (5198 Views)

Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by lissom: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
I was just going through the internet and found out some shoes i was interested in buying to come and sell in nigeria,they totalled $300 with a weight of about 50kg and when i calculated the shipping cost down to nigeria directly Using Fedex,DHL,USPS and UPS the cheapest i got was about $700 which doesnt make sense because with that i would go at a VERY HUGE loss.I dont know much about shipping and would like to ask people here that do businesses that require them shipping things to nigeria which method of shipping is the best to ship items as large as that from say USA,China and other places directly to nigeria without going at a loss when i sell the items.How much it would cost.how long it would take,what i have to go through before i collect it and the charges i would have to pay.Wouldnt mind if there is a site you can forward me to.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by mandi: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2007
I use USPS to ship stuff to 9ja from USA. Cheaper than all those other couriers you mentioned. It is slower and my goods always arrive.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by lissom: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2007
I wouldnt mind if it is slower as long as the goods arrive.which method of USPS do you use because there are different methods,how long does it take for yours to deliver and i wouldnt mind and idea of the price range like the price for a particular weight say 60lbs.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by shey(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2007
which country are u importing from US or any part of EUROPE?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by accentel: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
a
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by iyken(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2007
accentel:

Hi Lissom, our Company is Accentel International Limited is a Lagos based 'total logistics solutions' firm providing worldwide freight forwarding services, through a network of internationally renowned cargo partners & agents, spanning North & South America, Europe, Africa and the Middle & Far East Asia.

If You intend to ship cargo/goods into or out of Nigeria, feel free to contact us on 08029299309 to use our services or for general advice.
Can you give an indication of your charges cos thats the bottleneck here.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2007
I take it that you're looking to ship from the US?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by accentel: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2007
a
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria by RoughCut(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
@naijacutee

Hiya you`ve been a bit quiet on the business thread of late. I remember in your post to the use of ethanol fuel in naija you said you were having your exams so how did that go? Expecting your deferred contribution to ethanol fuel in naija.NNPC is entering into contracts to import the stuff any way we defer this to the appropriate thread

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Brokers-pls Suggest Any / 16 Reasons Why You Should Consider Joining Network Marketing / Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.