Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today (23766 Views)

How Customers Are Reacting To Apple Iphone X Dual-sim News / Appleā€™s Iphone 8 Is Coming In The Fall Of 2017(see Image And Frctures) / Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by TechLector: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2016
The next Apple Inc. innovation will be..
Iphone 8 plus & iphone 8 cannot be charged with the electricity at ur home. U need to buy apple i-current generator.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by AnodaIT(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol, imagine N64k for small earpiece alone. Which may only work with Apple

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by TechLector: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2016
And for iphone 9.. You cannot use your own wifi. U need to buy apple i-wifi via itunes

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by TechLector: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Add yours let the fun begin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Goyim: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2016
TechLector:
The next Apple Inc. innovation will be..

Iphone 8 plus & iphone 8 cannot be charged with the
electricity at ur home. U need to buy apple i-current
generator.

Its actually going to jump to Iphone 10 because of apples 10th anniversary.

32 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Timileyin1234(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Iphone 8 imagination.

we will no longer download from iTunes again, we will be going to their company to buy wareva we wan buy. Wherey company

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
OH, Steve Jobs, see yhur handwork work

1 Like

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
I think after Steve Jobs died Apple went to shit lol. They're not even creative anymore. I remember watching a video where Steve Jobs talked about how useless touch screen computers were because your hands would start hurting after a while and its easier to use the mouse+keyboard. But now apple is full of useless products. Like the goddamn Apple watch grin

20 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by mikool007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
W'll hv i-hand implants to use it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by holluikon(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
I guess one will need to buy a detachable i-screen for iPhone 8 to display grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by casttlebarbz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
"Lollest" niqqa WYD??

2 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by EpicMaurice(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
The iphone9 will be invisible so you'll have to buy iphone9 special googles of 250k so you can see your phone

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by jaykaylegend(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
The iPhone 10 would be so security focused...

you'll send a mail to apple HQ and wait for their authorization to make a call...

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 11, 2016
IPhone 8plus with I-see (4D) glasses.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by ewizard1: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:
The iphone9 will be invincible so you'll have to buy iphone9 special googles of 250k so you can see your phone

jaykaylegend:
The iPhone 10 would be so security focused...

you'll send a mail to apple HQ and wait for their authorization to make a call...

Timileyin1234:
Iphone 8 imagination.

we will no longer download from iTunes again, we will be going to their company to buy wareva we wan buy. Wherey company

Dope!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by TechLector: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2016
See them, bahd guys

1 Like

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Ibiblaze(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2016
Before u buy the iPhone 8 or 9,u must have the iPhone 7 and the air phones before ur eligible to buy any later iPhone grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Macmilla(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2016
holluikon:
I guess one will need to buy a detachable i-screen for iPhone 8 to display grin
No, bro. I contacted them yesterday and they said they are coming up with a retina implants for their next phone cos it will not have a physical screen. The phone will link up with the implant and generate a signal to ur brain just like ur con and rod cells. Ur brain will interpret it as a screen.

By d time they get to iPhone 12, there will be no phone, but a chip will be implanted into ur brain. The chip will generate visual signals to ur brain making u see a very beautiful phone dt is not actually there. As u operate d "virtual" phone in ur hand, the chip will process the information and even make calls from ur brain. Imagine having a computer with internet access in ur brain.
undecided

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Macmilla(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:
The iphone9 will be invincible so you'll have to buy iphone9 special googles of 250k so you can see your phone
Liar! The price is 780k. I saw it on their site. undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by harmbhrosz(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Macmilla:

see your mouth like 780K grin

7 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2016
next Apple product won't respond with ordinary hand touch, you have to buy a special i-touch to use it.

Sick product....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by KingTom(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Macmilla:

for IPHONE9 Abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Folksyharry(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

grin grin grin
And here's the winner.

9 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by EpicMaurice(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Folksyharry:

grin grin grin
And here's the winner.
thank you bros.
cheesy
But would you buy they iphone9 if it was made like that

1 Like

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Folksyharry(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

thank you bros.
cheesy
But would you buy they iphone9 if it was made like that

I won't even go near it.

1 Like

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by somehowpenis(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Apple is simply the tecnology to own, never dissapoints it's users.

2 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by aluko360(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
IPhone 8 will have zero storage space.

You will have to buy i-gb from iTunes

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by elvision1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Iphone 13+ : Dare to Dream
it comes preinstalled with a body scan app that cures cancer! But you would have to donate 13pints of blood to apple blood bank to access it.
PRICE: installment payments only, cus if you pay in full, u must be a thief

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by KCode: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Goyim:

Its actually going to jump to Iphone 10 because of apples 10th anniversary.
It's the iPhone's 10th year anniversary next year (since 2007) not Apple's.

2 Likes

Re: Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Waiting patiently.... When its 20k lemme knw,,, where's blackberry today Vanity upon vanity!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications / Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? / Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.