Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly (44473 Views)

Why We Supported Uche Secondus – PDP Governors / We Supported Buhari Blindly, Now We Regret – Dele Momodu / Unveiling President Buhari’s Mindset – Pendulum By @delemomodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
nrexzy:
Dele mumudu

Na serious mumudu. This one is found where he can latch unto people like a leech to feed. He's an old fool and a thief. You don't want to know what your friends are saying about you sir.
He's complaining because people hardly pay outrageous money to get featured in his deadbeat magazine.
Tell the world how much you were paid to produce an entire edition for Jonathan's ugly adopted daughter. Stupid man.
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by Uncletony(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yhe summary of the whole matter is that buhari is a super clueless dullard with ear cancer!.
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by InvertedHammer: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
/
This is the best article written about Nigeria that I have read in recent times.

The saddest part in this whole saga is that the people who are bearing the brunt are not asking for good governance. Instead they waste their times comparing Goodluck times and Buhari times. The comparison is not about which one is better but which one is worse.

I believe that there is no point fighting for Nigerians. Dele should keep quiet and let natural selection do its job. You fight for Nigerians, they turn around to fight you back instead of joining hands together to fight the common enemy. Then I looked around, it is the lot of blacks everywhere. It must be a racial curse.
\

2 Likes

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by pring: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
NZAGHA:
Abeg, who fit tell me say im read that novel up there finish?
Bro. U need to read it.
This has been one of my best threads ever joining NL
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by Kevwelize: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dele Momodu has said it all. We can't be suffering and someone is pushing the bulk to Nigerians. PMB and APC are failures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by megaweight(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
No be by force u fit go dubai. Osinachi.
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by yorubasmustprosper(f): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
iamrealdeji:
you're sentimental with your remark

Off course I am and no apologies to you..

This entire country was built on sentiments.. Free me Pls..
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by richard870(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
It would have been flawless is Mr Dele employed d spirit of calling 'a spade a spade' instead of garnishing his annoyance, disatisfaction and disappointments of supporting a CLUELESS, INCOMPETENCE, IRRATIONAL,BARBARIC MACHISMO called BUHARI together with his OJUELEGBA Economic team

I still can't believe how and when we got to our present quagmire as a country.
I personally think its high time we separated humans from Cows and stop pretending to be a one Nigeria cuz dats a very BIG SCAM d northerners have used to manipulate things within the political realms of Nigeria for decades, allowing them to dominate & control resources that aren't even within their domain all in the name of 'powers that be'

I SAY NO TO APC (Association Of Pretentious Criminals)!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by anonimi: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
seguno2:
Actually, you might be right.
Even though Momodu sounds like a Fulani name, Dele is not.
Maybe that is why he was not given any position to chop and quench like the Fulani woman that our president sent to loot NPA as reward for her BBOG- Bring Back Our Government work.
Meanwhile Oby Ezekwesili continues to wail endlessly at the gates of Aso Rock but Buhari doesn't recognise her anymore.
What a pity.

Looks like DullardPoo is really an ethno-religious bigot and very divisive.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508658_oroagba_jpeg0abfc12dc92c58919137322247296662

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811193_119545964279545473921276597224668809228680n_jpegc457fb8b3ff7f2155aae3516e2429b0c

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by kenoz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by skybodmas: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dele mumu du. your eye don clear abi?

1 Like

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by 4wrd9ja: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
kaboninc:

Rubbish!

Continue stylishly praising him, making yourself look like you're the only saint in the band of thieves!

If others don't see the hypocrisy in your right up, the eye-service for which you are well known for, I do. No difference between you and the
councilor in my ward!

That's how he earns his living, check his history, he is just a hustler , he was around in 84/85 he knows buhari has nothing to offer he just wanted to profit from from our collective misery by getting an appointment which is long in coming hence the stylish wailing

2 Likes

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Horse sh!t
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dele Mamodu has spoken!!!It remains for the people in government to hear ie if they have ear's.
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by jude90(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Byko899:
if everyone who supported buhari can start talking this way, am sure we will have a better government, is not all about trying to blame those who did not vote APC for loosing out,no!, is just about putting pressure on the government to do more, am very sure buhari does not know most of the problem we are having now or what Nigerians are saying, because his corrupt aids will not allow that, if he buhari knows most of the things going on in this country judging from his personality, we will not be suffering like this, aso rock cabals are seriously working,I supported APC and I regret it to be honest with everyone,there character and that of PDP is no different.my pain is that most people that supported this government find it extremely difficult to voice there regret even in the face of deep suffering
people like you and dele momudu is the reason why nigeria can never get better. do you think that the problem is whether buhari know how people are suffering or not? say the truth the problem is that buhari is incompetent and clueless, he lacks mental capacity to be the president of a country. dele momudu is a big fool,
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by arantess: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
basingstoke:
Dele momodu, a staunch supporter of President Buhari finally hits hard on him. Please read on.

Source ; http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/10/unveiling-president-buharis-mindset/

E remain omojuwa own

1 Like

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by pring: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari is too old to be the president of this country.
I bet u he doesn't even go online to read the plight of the Nigerians that voted him into power.
I gave up on him when he took 6 month's to chose cheap PDP criminals as ministers after the long awaited technocrats.
Lie muhammad is another old fool that believes that governance is all about telling lies.

2 Likes

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by forkadict(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
onatisi:

The saddest part about all this is that Nigerians haven't started seeing the negative effects of buhari cluelessness,what is happening is like a dress rehearsal. The mess buhari will create will take Nigeria another 8 -10 years to cleanup starting from 2019 and that is even if Nigeria is lucky to have a good government in place. Ppl started speaking out late. And the politicians that created this mess aren't feeling all these problems,their families ans children are all abroad,they have installed a dunce who doesn't have an idea about economics not to talk of modern one .

Come, ogbeni, I keep seeing your endless and offensive self glorifying posts as the Nairaland resident prophet. SMH...

Now I ask you would you rather have Jonathan still be president in this crucial times? ?? My response is NO. Jonathan the cursed one was already borrowing to pay salaries just a few months later than when oil sold for over 100USD per barrel! That is the same murraforker you want to preside over us when oil sells for an average of 45USD per barrel?

My opinion is we voted for the only option we had as of 2015. It's a shame that Naija is cursed and will never allow competent and sensible people emerge as president!
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by basingstoke: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=dubbiskelly post=49246727][/quote]take am easy, at least him do ear transplant or uk.
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by Ekaka1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Byko899:
if everyone who supported buhari can start talking this way, am sure we will have a better government, is not all about trying to blame those who did not vote APC for loosing out,no!, is just about putting pressure on the government to do more, am very sure buhari does not know most of the problem we are having now or what Nigerians are saying, because his corrupt aids will not allow that, if he buhari knows most of the things going on in this country judging from his personality, we will not be suffering like this, aso rock cabals are seriously working,I supported APC and I regret it to be honest with everyone,there character and that of PDP is no different.my pain is that most people that supported this government find it extremely difficult to voice there regret even in the face of deep suffering
You certainly don't understand the responsibility of governance.....the BULK STOPS AT HIS DESK. I don't care how saintly you paint him...those are your e-motions at play ...He is running the show and He can't take the heat....let him get out of the kitchen or if He doesn't shape up, He should just ship out....pronto embarassed
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by sweetgala(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Not a bad read altogether.

Mr Momodu has done a great job of being a critic while applying reason.

While APC and Buhari promised change and had described roughly how they would implement such a miracoulous turn around given the several decades of Nigerian failure and to the best of my judgement are making a grand effort in the actualization of such a plan I believe they have been undermined by the really of not being mystics and the unpredictability of economics and the Nigerian dynamics they have made several nil essential errors which I believe is caused by application of caution they are taking their times to make decisions and being very careful not to rock the economic boat and thus capsize the ship.

The realities of things are as follows

- APC need to be more decisive and confident while observing the yearnings and desires of the population

- The populace of Nigeria have to get off this unsustainable high they enjoyed through the corrupt years of free for all money. It was unjustifiable “ you were rich but your wealth and it's source was flawed and falable” Nigeria is a diseased state which lay in its filth for several generations and enjoyed it like a pig ; our rebirth would be slow and painful we are not the first to go through this process UK did after the war , the US did during the depression Japan , China , France name the country and I'll call up the ire dark days

We should stop being over emotional about the road we have to travel to get to our promised land , many like the Israelites out of Egypt are already bemoaning our sojourn in the biblical desert before entry into canan
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by basingstoke: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
arantess:

E remain omojuwa own
na so my brother
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by millionaireman: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
tuniski:
Buharists (genuine change agents) leaving buhari in droves only buharideens (worshipers) remaining.
Pele,buhari has turned out to be a disaster and a repeat of history!

Lol, Buharideens, a new lexicon added to Buharistan country, Nigeria.

Buharideens are found in the far north and a handful in the southwest of Nigeria. Even if Nigerians are driven to the 18th century by Buhari, Buharideens wouldn't want a change in the political system. You dare not talk of secession from Nigeria before them. They believe that God created you to drown the same day they are drowning.

2 Likes

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by millionaireman: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
pring:
Buhari is too old to be the president of this country.
I bet u he doesn't even go online to read the plight of the Nigerians that voted him into power.
I gave up on him when he took 6 month's to chose cheap PDP criminals as ministers after the long awaited technocrats.
Lie muhammad is another old fool that believes that governance is all about telling lies.

But all these about age were said before the sai Buharis during the election campaign.
Worse, Buhari had announced his retirement from active politics in 2011.

Blame Bola Tinubu who made the long journey from Lagos to Daura and invited Buhari to come from retirement to become presidential candidate. Tinubu banked on Buhari's million million northern almajiri votes. In other words, Tinubu placed premium on a president to be hugely selected by the almajiri.
And Tinubu got what he wanted.

1 Like

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by deleo16(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
onatisi:
We shouted and shouted before the elections and after the elections the signs were there within the first 2 weeks that buhari doesn't even know that he is the president but Nigerians never listened then.
Remaining obj to write one of his demonic letters
TB Joshua said something on this long time ago that he pray Buhari listen but when recessions now sets in now he is now taking advice now http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pray-god-give-buhari-a-hearing-heart-t-b-joshua/

1 Like

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by koife(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
I launched today a free access audio book series.
kindly follow the link below
https://soundcloud.com/josef-eja/understanding-faith-part-1/stats
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

They call them leaders of tomorrow. Unfortunately, the so-called tomorrow-leaders prefer to joke away their futures.

They see everything as opportunity to joke. They make fun of things they should take serious. At times, you wonder if some of them do not require mental checkup.
bubu dont care for zombies or wailers .so no need to be serious
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by tiwiex(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
kolaish:
GOOD TALK THOUGH. BUT WILL HE SAY ALL THESE IF HE WAS AMONG THOSE THAT BUHARI APPOINT AS MINISTER?

Let's focus on the message. It hurts all of us.
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by onatisi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
deleo16:
TB Joshua said something on this long time ago that he pray Buhari listen but when recessions now sets in now he is now taking advice now http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pray-god-give-buhari-a-hearing-heart-t-b-joshua/
Yes one thing is crystal clear and that is the Unsuitability of buhari for the office he occupies ,but in the area of security we must commend him for crushing them.
The next issue should be dele mumudu,why is mumudu complaining just days after the tinubu faction lost the battle for apc ticket in ondo state
It is a common knowledge that the boys from Abuja played a vital role in making sure tinubu candidate lost. The voice of dele mumudu but the hands of .........
The honest truth is ppl like dele mumu are opportunist who love to ride ppls feeling s
Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by Michel2013: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
i think it is now obvious that most corrupt educated president is better than the most incorruptible illiterate president because when the most corrupt leader ruled nigeria the economy of nigeria was no 1 in africa and all he did was to maintain the level of his principle of corruption to keep nigeria there.
when the most corrupt leader ruled nigeria the economy was 24th in the whole world but he needed to increase his principle of corruption for the economy to keep moving up the chart but nigerians refused and pushed him out rather they brought in the most incorruptible illiterate soldier to rule them and now just for a start the economy is already nose diving into a bottomless hell of recession.

now which one is better?

2 Likes

Re: Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly by oyinkinola: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
basingstoke:
Dele momodu, a staunch supporter of President Buhari finally hits hard on him. Please read on.

Source ; http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/10/unveiling-president-buharis-mindset/

[/s]
I've said it several time and I still on my stand! The main problem of Nigerian is Nigerian Elites, until poor mases stoned them in the street they wont desist from their wickedness to Nigerian nation!
How can elite like momodu, didn't know the downfall of oil price will lead to recession? the price of oil slashed to 1/3, then the production reduce to half 1/2! 1/3+1/2 in reduction in production in a monopolistic resource economy, where did momodu want the money to come from?
momodu preferred jonathan regime to continue looting Nigerian treasury than Buhari administration, stubborn indeed, are there any nation that ever developed with corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.