Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Missing Goat Found In Pastors House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Goat Found In Pastors House (523 Views)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Goat Found In Pastors House by nobleswazzy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
I no fit can't laugh...lol! . This might sound ridiculous to those who hear it but it isn’t the case for a victim named Onuh Joseph who has suffered much threats and troubles from a so called Pastor. Chukwuemeka Okoro, a 45-year-old pastor, and his wife, Esther his 39 year old wife, were arraigned in a Mararaba Upper Area Court on Friday on a reason for allegedly intimidating their neighbour whose missing goat was found in their house following several searches.
The statement made by the Onuh Joseph who is the complainant and the obvious goat owner follows thus: “Early this year, I bought a goat which I kept in a cage but it got missing, I reported the matter at the police station and during a search it was found in the accused person’s house. “When he was asked by the police officers why he kept the goat, he told them that he did that in order to see if I can do anything,” said the complainant.
The couple, who reside in New Karu, Nasarawa State, were arraigned on a three-count of intimidation, mischief and intentional insult contrary to sections 397, 327 and 399 of the Penal Code. The complainant, Onuh Joseph, who shares the same address with the accuse, went forth to tell the court that since the couple moved into the neighbourhood in 2014, they have been creating trouble with him for just no reason he could ever think of. full story at
www.bloggingcrib.com/2016/09/see-what-pastors-are-turning-into.html?m=1
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastors House by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Buhhhàaaaahhhahahahhhaàhhhhaaa...
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastors House by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hehehehehe. Anyway na way o. Pastor gat to eat
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastors House by yimikaa: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
The goat went for deliverance at the pastors house cheesy
Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastors House by XCLUX(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Our economy self

Re: Missing Goat Found In Pastors House by ZimD(f): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
We nolonger have pastors, we have thugs posing as pastors undecided

(1) (Reply)

Electrician Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death In Delta / Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl / Akwa Ibom Man Accuses His Children Of Witchcraft, Nails Them On Cross In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.