Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion (2004 Views)

How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages To Galaxy S7/s6/iphone 7/6S? / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding / Samsung Pushes Android Marshmallow To Galaxy J7 (2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bad news keeps surfacing about Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 smartphones. Father of an 8-year-old, Nathan Dornacher and his family found their car had burst into a violent blaze due to their Galaxy Note 7.

The Dornacher couple says that they just got back from a yard sale on Labor Day morning in St. Petersburg, Florida. It was a normal day for the family. They bought a desk for their daughter, unloaded it and set it up. The father left his brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 charging in the car, and it became the biggest mistake he ever made.

The couple was focused on getting their daughter’s new furniture assembled. After some time, they sent their daughter to get something out of the car, which is when the blaze was discovered, according to FOX 13.

Their dog felt that something was going wrong and  started barking about the same time. When Nathan Dornacher opened the door, he saw the horrific scene. His Jeep Grand Cherokee was on fire.

http://interestingengineering.com/familys-car-caught-fire-due-galaxy-note-7-explosion/

Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Busch: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
after spend so much money on the phone and it come blow up, I swear I go sue Samsung
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by brandonobi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
that phone is not laughing
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by ekim004(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
lol.... All in d name of upgrading they plant bomb in their phone. Nigeria police shud investigate them
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Behira(f): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
They shud stop the sales of this product
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by abdeiz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
what are they still doing with that phone in their possession, it has been recalled.
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by decatalyst(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ouch!

It's amazing how person go just jejely waka enter shop go buy missile dey use as phone. grin grin Evidence say aiye don get person be that ooo grin grin

So, 3 of those phones can bring down a plane? shocked shocked
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Bossmd: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Simeony007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry sold !!!
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm, see time bomb

Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Opistorincos(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Actually, this guy's case seems like a planned stunt. Cos he heard everyone talking about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explosion, he kept it in his car and set it ablaze in order to get some fast cash from insurance.

2 Likes

Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
I swear me i go speak am for mola for here koi money no dey me go kon hustle hustle buy am for Samsung phone e go kon blow my wife my pikin and my car i swear me go Boko Haram you Samsung shey i dey craze sey i buy am Samsung phone you you no go do am again
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
I swear me i go speak am for mola for here koi money no dey me go kon hustle hustle buy am for Samsung phone e go kon blow my wife my pikin and my car i swear me go Boko Haram you Samsung shey i dey craze sey i buy am Samsung phone you you no go do am again walai talai
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by casttlebarbz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by DeKen: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2016
This is really serious.
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by harmbhrosz(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Opistorincos:
Actually, this guy's case seems like a planned stunt. Cos he heard everyone talking about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explosion, he kept it in his car and set it ablaze in order to get some fast cash from insurance.
wow you helped him plan it or what? undecided
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by RealAdewole(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2016
There is an alqeada or ISIS mole in samsung team
Re: Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion by Bossmd: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2016
RealAdewole:
There is an alqeada or ISIS mole in samsung team

FBI needs to seriously investigate Samsung. Maybe they've partnered with ISIS cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? / Indians Boycott Snapchat On Twitter(pics) / Get Free 300naira Airtime On Your Mtn Sim, Nigeria Independence Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.