Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Airtel 20gb For 200naira Is Back And It Downloading Heavy Files On Opera Mini - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Airtel 20gb For 200naira Is Back And It Downloading Heavy Files On Opera Mini (554 Views)

Get Up To ₦10K Worth Of Airtime On Opera News App / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / How Can I Advertise On Opera Mini Sppedial Or Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 20gb For 200naira Is Back And It Downloading Heavy Files On Opera Mini by ikoroduvibes(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Airtel 20gb for 200Naira is back and active on opera mini and its blazing flawlessly. I received a lot of complaints from people who subcribed to it before it was reduced to 200mb and people who subscribed after it was reduced to 200mb that it has stopped working. Well this is your opportunity, so don't blow it.

[img]www.lh3.googleusercontent.com/-krqbYe71iyc/V9Kzk51QGtI/AAAAAAAACV0/vSQpFBdejXQ/%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg[/img]
I already posted how to use the data on opera mini here but below is the summary of the post.

✅Launch your Opera Mini And visit
roogen.com

✅At the bottom, you would see a box with Url
address google.com Beside it there is "Go To
Site Button" Click It

✅At The Top of go

countinue reading here.........>>>>> http://www.ikoroduvibes.com/2016/09/airtel-20gb-for-200naira-is-back-and-it.html
Re: Airtel 20gb For 200naira Is Back And It Downloading Heavy Files On Opera Mini by rottennaija(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
ikoroduvibes:
Airtel 20gb for 200Naira is back and active on opera mini and its blazing flawlessly. I received a lot of complaints from people who subcribed to it before it was reduced to 200mb and people who subscribed after it was reduced to 200mb that it has stopped working. Well this is your opportunity, so don't blow it.

[img]www.lh3.googleusercontent.com/-krqbYe71iyc/V9Kzk51QGtI/AAAAAAAACV0/vSQpFBdejXQ/%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg[/img]
I already posted how to use the data on opera mini here but below is the summary of the post.

✅Launch your Opera Mini And visit
roogen.com

✅At the bottom, you would see a box with Url
address google.com Beside it there is "Go To
Site Button" Click It

✅At The Top of go

countinue reading here.........>>>>> http://www.ikoroduvibes.com/2016/09/airtel-20gb-for-200naira-is-back-and-it.html

Can it be used on systems?
Re: Airtel 20gb For 200naira Is Back And It Downloading Heavy Files On Opera Mini by ikoroduvibes(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
yes

(1) (Reply)

Building A Data Centre / What You Have To Do Prior To Launching Your Website/blog/niche / Get A Responsive & Well Designed Blog For A Very Cheap Price Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.