Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. (1352 Views)

Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post / Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. / Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by sweetyme001(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
On a Serious Note
Today, I want to take time and
thank GOD for making Buhari the
president of this country.
At first, I did not understand why
GOD allowed it to happen. But
now I know and I HAVE SEEN THE
BENEFIT.
This is how I understand the
benefit.
Had it been Buhari did not
become president:
1. We will think that by now fuel
will be #45 per litre.
2. We will think that by now #1
will be equal to $1.
3. We will think that by now
three million jobs would have
been created.
4. We will think that by now
unemployed youths would have
been receiving #5,000.00
stipends.
5. We will think that by now
pupils would have been getting at
least a meal(including fruits) in
school.
6. We will think that by now
Buhari would have made his
assets and liabilities public.
7. We will think that by now
720,000 jobs by the 36 states in
the federation yearly (20,000 per
state) would have been created.
8. We will think that by now
there would be permanent peace
in the Niger Delta and other
conflict prone areas such as
Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno
and Abia.
9. We will think that by now the
government would have started
creating additional middle-class of
at least two million new home
owners in the first year in
government and one million
annually thereafter.
10. We will think that by now
maternal and children healthcare
services would be free.
The list is almost endless...
copied from Cosmos a non progressive man

8 Likes

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by slimfit1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Your point ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by garriguy: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
I would always want to see 'men' as a specie who is irrational and act with impulse.

I would want to see 'ladies' as species who think deep and assist a man to make the right decision..

But when a man marries a lady, whom, after carefully outting down her words, still comes out as senseless, such man is doomed.

Buhari is the reason why a nation as ours is so shameless that it's economy hangns on the dollar..

He's the reason we import toothpick, paper, pencils, rubber, despite having the eaw materials.

He's the reason we have to export our crude oil and buy it back as petrol..

He's the reason the drop in oil price bites so mad because we cldnt save during the time of abundance, such as counties like Canada did, so that we can fall back on it, in times like this.

He's the reason we have nonworking industries that could earn us foreign exchange in this time.

Buhari, you are the reason why our so called fake industries are closing down because they cldnt buy forex to IMPORT their raw materials..

even the industries import and never source from within..

Did anyone even knw that companies like Nestle foods buy grains from overseas? Cadbury packages after import from Cadbury, USA.

You shld be ashamed as a country and not point a blame at man...

Farmers are enjoying, check my threads in how to can start a Garri business before you die of hunger!

2 Likes

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by EpicMaurice(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Make i grab popcorn and watch in 3d
Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Consolation Speech cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We understand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by 4tune490(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2016

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by durangokid: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
garriguy:
I would always want to see 'men' as a specie who is irrational and act with impulse.

I would want to see 'ladies' as species who think deep and assist a man to make the right decision..

But when a man marries a lady, whom, after carefully outting down her words, still comes out as senseless, such man is doomed.

Buhari is the reason why a nation as ours is so shameless that it's economy hangns on the dollar..

He's the reason we import toothpick, paper, pencils, rubber, despite having the eaw materials.

He's the reason the drop in oil price bites so mad because we cldnt save during the time of abundance, such as counties like Canada did, so that we can fall back on it, in times like this.

He's the reason we have nonworking industries that could earn us foreign exchange in this time.

Buhari, you are the reason why our so called fake industries are closing down because they cldnt buy forex to IMPORT their raw materials..

Did anyone even knw that companies like Nestle foods buy grains from overseas? Cadbury packages after import from Cadbury, USA.

Farmers are enjoying, check my threads in how to can start a Garri business before you die of hunger!
Guy, the guy is write he just wrote what I have been telling people, instead of you objecting reasonably you are still obsessed with ignorance and bigotry

8 Likes

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by olorunda68: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
All I know and I'm happy about is that, PDP days of "share the MONEY" is gone for good!

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by payosehtor(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
blame your past corrupt leaders for present predicament and leave Pmb. we voted him because, we foresaw all these coming and we saw a right choice I in him. why waist my time with haters self, pls give him time or join your ancestors to avoid "hate cancer "
Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by mightyhazell: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2016
sweetyme001:
On a Serious Note
BENEFIT.
benefit.
become president:
will be #45 per litre.
will be equal to $1.
been created.
been receiving #5,000.00
stipends.
school.
and Abia.
annually thereafter.
services would be free.
copied from Cosmos
I share this sentiments,..profoundly!

8 Likes

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2016
Sai Baba, Sai Chanji grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by mightyhazell: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2016
garriguy:

and what has saviour buhari done since he came in? How about changing the tides towards the right direction as he promised? Atleast we saw billboards on how 215naira to a dollar wasn't so cool and how 1dollar will be equal 2 1naira if we 'vote right',how about acting like a true leader,instead of segregating us to 5% and 97% and promptly implementing same by way of skewed appointments and siting of projects etc. How abt using competent and well tested hands on sensitive matters,instead of bringing in loyal classmates and rewarding loyal friends with sensitive appointments. My guy,nigerians are wiser. U can't fool evrybody all the time. Like the op wrote,evrybody wud av thot nigeria wud hav been an eldorado of sorts by now had buhari not won elections!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by monsterlobster: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
[q
Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Which God?
Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by ihitenansa: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2016
So true! Even tho from the onset this crew never gave me confidence. I knew dey will disappoint nigerians. Like sb said,..make God help us

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by militarily: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2016
slimfit1:

Your point ?
is dat nigeria was scammed bigtime wit the change deceit!

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2016
militarily:
is dat nigeria was scammed bigtime wit the change deceit!
Ahhhh.....change grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by Paperwhite(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Yeah OP-otherwise he could have been lamenting on how he was not allowed to give us the desired Eldorado or his fanatic supporters could have been causing trouble after the election.Remember APC planned to for a parallel government.Now they are in full control but look at where it has landed us.

3 Likes

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by mightyhazell: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
monsterlobster:
such a pity. God help us
its such a pity really,..incompetence actively masked up wit deceit all the way.

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by agwom(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2016
change
Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by Caseless: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Trash!
Re: Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. by oyinkinola: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
sweetyme001:
On a Serious Note
BENEFIT.
benefit.
become president:
will be #45 per litre.
will be equal to $1.
been created.
been receiving #5,000.00
stipends.
school.
and Abia.
annually thereafter.
services would be free.
copied from Cosmos
[/s]
...no more free money shared in your sitting?

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Cabal & Saraki Struck A Deal On Magu's Confirmation - SR / Funny Comparison Of GEJ Vs PMB Government / Save A Soul, DSS Secretly Detaining A Biafra Supporter In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.