Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. (1083 Views)

Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post / Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-I Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. / Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by OVI75(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2016
One on life Saddest Stories Is Looking at the past and Weeping Over Perceived Missed Opportunities.

I Took some time to Think Deep over the Man Buhari and The Goodluck he Has Brought to Nigeria And this Were Some of My Thoughts.

On a Serious Note

Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country.

At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFIT.

This is how I understand the benefit.

Had it been Buhari did not become president:

1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre.

2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1.

3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.

4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends.

5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.

6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.

7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.

8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.

9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.

10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free.

The list is almost endless..Add Yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by tim1256(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmm?
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
tim1256:
Hmmmm?
we have now know that mama peace had 31.5 m dollar in her syke bank account from ice cream selling ?metus 400 million naira,dezani billion naira houses ,badeh 3 billion amuso and co 20 billion dausuki 400 million dollar
we now confirmed that boko haram can be defected they are not ghost ...militant can be wipe out
we didnt even have a president or goverment just bunch of rogues and looters...2010....2015 man with no balls
we also now know that 700 million immigration blood money generated by abba moro and co was used to buy house in abuja
we now know how security money was shipped to fayose to do election
we now know we didnt have a president but a buffon with mushroom phd in looting
they only thing we yet to know is how much did dasuki share to you
or you just a peasant supporter no benefit attached mumu

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by ayobase(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Nobody is saying GEJ aint a thief or clueless, but what is PMB doing to cushion the vacuum left.

Obasanjo saved when crude was around $50.

Many were employed under GEJ regime, but people are losing jobs now.

To feed sef na another wahala, let alone of taking care of basic needs.

What is the gain of a common man!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by Decibel: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Are you the Die Hard fan?
We pray things get better in this government.
The common is complaining too much, Buhari should do something fast!
He must look beyond party, regional or religious lines, then Nigeria would be great.
#GreatNigeria
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
ayobase:
Nobody is saying GEJ aint a thief or clueless, but what is PMB doing to cushion the vacuum left.

Obasanjo saved when crude was around $50.

Many were employed under GEJ regime, but people are losing jobs now.

To feed sef na another wahala, let alone of taking care of basic needs.

What is the gain of a common man!
securing the country from boko haram so that million of famer that produce staple crops like tomatos ,pepper,bean ,millet maize ,rice,cattle ,beef onions can work million of hectars to feed the nation and bring cost of food down ward..borno is almost the size of the east 2 tackling useless militant to boost export of crude to increase forex and bring up the value of the naira 3.blocking leakages using tsa,ippi gismi e payment platform..4 recovering loot from abacha gang ,dezani gang dasuki gang jonathan armed robbery gang 4..repairing lagos -ibadan kano-maiduguri-east west road-kano -katsina ..makwu -suleja lokoja -abuja and they just completed otuokwe water work that theifs coudnt finish..10000 police men,15000 ndlea,8ooo soilders 1250 firs 2000 npa 5000 immigration 300 cbn jobs are been recruited or to be completed ..

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by ayobase(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Alikote:
...10000 police men,15000 ndlea,8ooo soilders 1250 firs 2000 npa 5000 immigration 300 cbn jobs are been recruited or to be completed ..

Where is the list if the recruited.

I know Police is yet to be concluded.
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by okosodo: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Alikote:
we have now know that mama peace had 31.5 m dollar in her syke bank account from ice cream selling ?metus 400 million naira,dezani billion naira houses ,badeh 3 billion amuso and co 20 billion dausuki 400 million dollar
we now confirmed that boko haram can be defected they are not ghost ...militant can be wipe out
we didnt even have a president or goverment just bunch of rogues and looters...2010....2015 man with no balls
we also now know that 700 million immigration blood money generated by abba moro and co was used to buy house in abuja
we now know how security money was shipped to fayose to do election
we now know we didnt have a president but a buffon with mushroom phd in looting
they only thing we yet to know is how much did dasuki share to you
or you just a peasant supporter no benefit attached mumu
Una mumuism no dey end?
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by okosodo: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Alikote:
securing the country from boko haram so that million of famer that produce staple crops like tomatos ,pepper,bean ,millet maize ,rice,cattle ,beef onions can work million of hectars to feed the nation and bring cost of food down ward..borno is almost the size of the east 2 tackling useless militant to boost export of crude to increase forex and bring up the value of the naira 3.blocking leakages using tsa,ippi gismi e payment platform..4 recovering loot from abacha gang ,dezani gang dasuki gang jonathan armed robbery gang 4..repairing lagos -ibadan kano-maiduguri-east west road-kano -katsina ..makwu -suleja lokoja -abuja and they just completed otuokwe water work that theifs coudnt finish..10000 police men,15000 ndlea,8ooo soilders 1250 firs 2000 npa 5000 immigration 300 cbn jobs are been recruited or to be completed ..
Continue worshipping buhari till it crushes you
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
ayobase:

Where is the list if the recruited.

I know Police is yet to be concluded.
ok you even know one ....go to firs website they are recruiting ...amry are dssc they are on training in nda ...dss on training too ...efcc just finish apt test...immigration did replacement of dead personel,,ndlea approve has been given for 15000 npa the new md say lask week...alway visit job section instead of politic to help you life instead of wasting time on jonathan or buhari they are made people already
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
okosodo:
Continue worshipping buhari till it crushes you
worship ke shocked :ome am thinking how to become house of reps olodo even if na tompolo support i go try get no go hustle be thinking of buhari and gej matter when they are made
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by GoggleB(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari said OBJ, Yaradua, and Gej didn't leave anything.. I wonder what OBJ wud be thinking ryt now grin cheesy
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by ayobase(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Alikote:
ok you even know one ....go to firs website they are recruiting ...amry are dssc they are on training in nda ...dss on training too ...efcc just finish apt test...immigration did replacement of dead personel,,ndlea approve has been given for 15000 npa the new md say lask week...alway visit job section instead of politic to help you life instead of wasting time on jonathan or buhari they are made people already

Now you are spewing trash like basket mouth.

Add all the jobs created and compare to the number of jobs lost within some months ago.

I guess none of your relatives or friends is affected with this massive exercise we've had in couples of months within year 2016.

Many unpublished ones.

Coscharis sacked almost more than half staff.

Skippers on the same note.

Just today:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/4819-zenith_bank_sacks_over_1_200_employees.html

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/13/fg-set-sack-4904-workers-recruited-jonathan/

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/news-update-shell-to-sack-6500-workers-see-why/

http://thepointernewsonline.com/?p=5039

http://naija247news.com/2016/09/19000-nigerian-govt-workers-sacked-6-months/

https://www.naij.com/703245-shell-faces-hard-times-sacks-10000-workers.html

https://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/effects-of-recession-350000-sacked-in-oil-industry/

http://buzznigeria.com/nigeria-food-beverage-companies-sacked-405-workers-union/

http://eagletechng.com/nigerian-ports-authority-npa-3000-port-workers-sacked-2000-sacked/

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Aisha Buhari’s Arrest...... Can This Happen? / Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Forum: Obasanjo Orders For 'made-in-aba' Shoes / News : Ondo Guber: Akeredolu’s Campaign D.G. Olabimtan Raises Alarm, Alleges AD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.