Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? (5252 Views)

Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / Baby Born In Yobe State With Congenital Defect - Gastroschisis (pics) / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
The first thing that is noticed in a lady,besides her smile and eyes? If you answer this honestly, it is probably her breasts.Attractive breasts are a confidence booster for any lady and is also a source of attention.What about those with 'Small and Saggy' breasts?Do they stand a chance to feel beautiful? Considering the fact that our breasts are an attraction feature in our bodies. It is therefore the dream of every lady to get the most perfect breasts in order to feel confident about their bodies. And now lets talk about this that majority of us don't know about but have suffering from although its nature's defect and not our fault as i found out later.

This defect is known as'TUBEROUS','TUBULAR',breasts and most ladies do not know about it,instead they feel or think that they have underdeveloped breasts or just simply small breasts,which can cause low self esteem and adverse psychological and psycho-sexual effects because the lady is ashamed or embarrassed of her body, in order to save face they wear heavily padded bras,etc.

I wrote this to create awareness for so many ladies out there,that they are not alone,as there is a known name for their condition,and there are so many others with this defect,and there is a natural way to deal with this and get your self esteem,and confidence back as an attractive lady. Now we are going to consider what 'tuberous/tubular breast' really means.This brings us to the question WHAT IS A TUBULAR/TUBEROUS BREAST?

WHAT IS TUBULAR/TUBEROUS BREAST
It is a common developmental condition that has various impacts on the breast shape,especially the ladies.They are caused by an underdevelopment in some of the breast tissue during puberty which leads to the congenital-anomaly that makes the breast grow asymmetrically,this is caused by a constricting ring that constricts the breast tissues and thus leads to small breasts.As the name suggests 'Tuberous Breast'comes from the tube-like appearance of the breasts,these mostly small and tube-like shaped breasts do not grow bigger with time.This condition becomes obvious during puberty and breast development when you notice the breasts are narrowed shaped and unnaturally apart.Characteristics of this condition is as a result of thin corrective tissue support and tissue ring constriction around the areolar.

The deformity or defect was first described by Two Brilliant Doctors(REES&ASTON) in 1976,seeking to provide a solution to the defect they coined the name for the defect.Although no known medical cause for the condition,it is natural not as a result of any deficiency, although for the now, and so many ladies are unaware of the condition but are sufferers hence the exposure been given, so you know you are not alone in this and it is a known condition and has a solution and a natural one at that.Even many Doctors are unaware of the condition.

SIGNS OF TUBEROUS BREASTS
Tuberous breasts are classified according to its severity,which are either 'Mild','Moderate','Severe' Grades.The most common among ladies especially in this part of the world, is the Mild grade.How do you know you have Tuberous Breast.

1.Tuberous breasts are not hard to spot,the breasts usually look tube-like,narrow,small and underdeveloped and do not grow bigger.

2.Tuberous breasts have large and puffy areolas,during breast development,because the breast is constricted,some tissues are pushed out into the areolar which becomes bigger and un-proportional to the breast.

3.The breasts are usually saggy and have a large gap between them.This is because the horizontal development is restricted,the breasts then develop downwards,creating an unnaturally wide cleavage,some may not be saggy but rather small and pointy.

To Be Continued.

Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
4. Tubular breasts have a conical base.When the skin is tightened due to areolar contraction,the base of the breast looks rounder.Weight gain does not correct the defect,even till old age,this shape persists and does not change.
5. The defect can affect one breast,leaving the other perfectly normal.This results in having one noticeably smaller than the other.With the smaller breasts having the above characteristics.This type of condition is called an Asymmetry Breasts.

So do you have small and underdeveloped breasts?,Are your breasts Saggy?,Are you breasts unusually apart?,Do you feel puffiness and bulge of the nipple areolar complex?,If your answer is YES,to all four questions,then you are having 'TUBULAR BREASTS',but no cause for alarm there is a solution to this problem,soon it will be disclosed.

[i] IF YOU WANT THIS POST TO BE CONTINUED PLS LIKE THE POST,SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POST.[/i]

PLs I want your contributions!!!!!

1 Like

Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nyckeh: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oh wow! need you to continue
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nateben(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Wow, I had a girlfriend once, she never allowed me access to her boobs no matter what, until one day, she fell asleep and I peeped through her top, it was flat I mean Literally!!! I told her she shouldn't hide such a thing from me, as I know quite well she didn't create herself, she was very very very shy, told me her x left because of it.... Anyway she left the country, haven't heard from her since.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nateben:
Wow, I had a girlfriend once, she never allowed me access to her boobs no matter what, until one day, she fell asleep and I peeped through her top, it was flat I mean Literally!!! I told her she shouldn't hide such a thing from me, as I know quite well she didn't create herself, she was very very very shy, told me her x left because of it.... Anyway she left the country, haven't heard from her since.

Exactly,and most ladies are very shy talking about it,which is not gud,i have several encounters with ladies you sometimes shared their experience,with me,some didnt,no matter how secure i wanted them to feel sharing.This reminds of one of my former girlfriend,when we are 2gether alone in the room,she did not like taking off her clothes with the lights turned on,i later found out,she had this defect,but didnt know much about it,until now,and there is a natural way to correct the defect now.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice info. So all those babes with"slippers" breasts na d defect dey worry them be dat. And gals with this kind of breast can be so insecured and i don't know why.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nateben(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
dannyreports:

Exactly,and most ladies are very shy talking about it,which is not gud,i have several encounters with ladies you sometimes shared their experience,with me,some didnt,no matter how secure i wanted them to feel sharing.This reminds of one of my former girlfriend,when we are 2gether alone in the room,she did not like taking off her clothes with the lights turned on,i later found out,she had this defect,but didnt know much about it,until now,and there is a natural way to correct the defect now.

Really appreciate you bringing this topic to limelight, I've witnessed it first hand, it causes low self-esteem to ladies, and most of us guys are too dumb to know or realize it wasn't in anyway their fault, most of our ladies are too shy to discuss this, even though they themselves can't explain it, they always fear rejection. I just wish the mods could do the needful, it deserves FP.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
There is more to this Tubular Breast Defect,It will amaze you to know, in some cases, the defect can affect a mother's ability to breast-feed her new born baby.Want to know how?

IN THE NEXT POST,DEPENDING ON YOUR RESPONSES!!!
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nyckeh: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Go on
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Very many ladies having this defect,either blame nature,or hide their low self esteem with heavily padded bras. And some Doctors who know about this defect,suggest surgery as the only solution,or living with the defect in other words living with the shame and low-self-esteem.

But there is a solution, a natural one at that,as i know in this part of the world we are scared of the word surgery, as there are limited professionals and the cost of such cosmetic surgery is beyond the average Nigerian,and there are also a lot of negative side effects,hence the resort to palliatives such as heavily padded bras,etc.But the solution that has been discovered is all natural,in which you can control the growth of the boob,to any size you want,depending on how attractive you want to look,with no side effects you are in control and so the possibilities are limitless.
More secrets to be revealed soon,you will be so excited about this,that you would you had known this all this well.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nyckeh: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmm, arms crossed to know what the remedy could be cool
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Its been a while though
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2016
TUBEROUS BREAST AND BREASTFEEDING.

The shape and size of a lady's breasts does not necessarily have much to do with, whether they will have problems breast feeding or not.There are ladies with small breasts who have a good supply of milk,on the other hand their are women with big breasts who have problems producing enough milk for their babies.
Low breast milk supply is usually caused by underdeveloped granular tissues in the breast.The milk glands may not be fully developed thus making it impossible for the breast to give out milk.The breasts appear empty,as there no fullness of milk,however some ladies with tubular breasts condition,still have developed milk glands to breastfeed their babies,for some the reverse is the case.If you are in the later group,and would want to breastfeed your baby,there is good news for you.If you can follow these steps,then you will be able to breastfeed your baby.They are:
1.LACTATION CONSULTATION

To be continued in the next post.

Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Attention pls leave a comment
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nyckeh: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Following back 2 back
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
back to our discovery,sorry for been available all this while,we are back on track
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
“I’ll never look like that.” You’ve probably got dozens of screenshots of those too-hot-to-be-real fit chicks and their perfect boobs saved on your phone for inspiration – which is fine! It’s GOOD to have goals and inspirations, but remember that the only person you are competing with at the end of the day is yourself.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by excel4us: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
good lesson
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
pics

Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let me share excerpts of the story by a lady who had this defect to prove my findings,out of so many.

By Anonymous

I'd always known my breasts were weird,but the moment it hit me,to show just how abnormal they were,a day came in school,that i had the opportunity to glance at a friend's breast,as she changed into a bikini,she had the most perfect boobs i had desired,mine looked nowhere like that,mine were asymmetrical,widely spaced apart,with pointy and puffy areolas. Everytime i looked in the mirror,i just hated myself.To cope with my low esteem and shame,i convinced myself that i was a late grower.I had to hope it will change as i grow older,then one night,i searched google about my problem,and i found pictures of other ladies with breasts like mine,i learned my affliction had a name called Tubular Breast Deformity (TBD),i now knew officially that i had a deformity , i became sickly and refused to google it again for a long time. I had to master the act of hiding my breasts with heavily padded bras.My feeling of not been like other ladies i saw almost killed me,i was angry,ashamed,my depression increased,when i realized my breasts were not going to change. I felt i was lacking in every area of life,to the extent i cried for days,i refused to be comforted even by those around me. My dating life was hell,as i felt undeserving of love and happiness,thinking why would someone want when there are other ladies with the full package,had useless one night stands,i never enjoyed sex with the lights turned on,always had my bra on,on a few occassions my bra was coaxed off , i felt humiliated to the extent of wanting to die. To worsen the situation my doctor did not know anything about the defect,i also found out many doctors were unaware of the defect. And the ones who knew advised that i find a surgeon who could correct the defect. This was very frightening for me,i searched for other alternatives for a very long time , until a found a natural way to correct it without going under the knife. I followed through as i wanted the results fast,and it happened so fast as i was honestly dumbfounded,knowing i had suffered so badly,but today i dont wear heavily padded bras and i now live a normal life,all thanks be to God and this.....? To Be Continued.

interested just reply with interested if you wish to know more, the ice will be broken 2morrow.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
On to Tubular breasts solution series.

How Can Natural Breast Enhancement Help Tubular Breasts?

Natural breast enhancement can help both the size and shape of tubular breasts.For ladies with tubular breasts,there is a supplement i recommend that helps to round out the breast area from inside the body,and it is called Bovine Ovary,it stimulates the endocrine system,reverting your body and hormones back into puberty mode,which is the period tubular breasts begin to develop in a lady. I don't recommend herbal products,pueraria mirifica,because these contain phytoestrogen components,but tubular breasts are more of a progesterone deficiency.Bovine Ovary does not contain phytoestrogens,instead it stimulates the pituitary gland to produce your hormones as a lady,both oestrogen and progesterone which are vital to breast growth.A progesterone based cream is also needed to supplement what your body lacks or needs.Pure progesterone creams are not recommended , i will recommend Emerita's Pro-Gest ,because it is natural,original.As you work on your breasts from the inside,it would also be needful to work on your breasts from the outside.All I have been talking about are all internal workings,now to the external.Externally breast pumps help to round out the breasts from the outside,they are needful for stimulating growth of new breast tissues.
In our next post we would review the various types of pumps,and the recommend although its based on preference. If you have questions just relate them here,and we will do justice to them.Thanks
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nixiepie(f): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm interesting
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Continuing,

The amazing thing about breasts enhancement pumps,apart from its effectiveness,it is a fact that they are non-hormone affecting,it is also a wonderful natural breast enhancement option,for ladies who are afraid of undergoing surgery,or don't like pills.These pumps are simply to use,don't take up much space,and have the added benefits of no side effects,which is something that breast enhancement pills cannot promise.Among all the breast enhancement products-breasts enhancement pumps are just about the only ones capable of affecting not just the size,but the shape of your breasts.If you are looking to get that perfect breast shape of round,full breasts,pumps will get you there.

To be continued
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
just waiting for responses.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Continue please....I gat nice boobs but the nipples are inverted.it only comes out whenever I'm feeling cold or aroused.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Continuing,

How Do Breast Enhancement Pumps Work
Breasts pumps operate through a process called tissue expansion,by applying a gentle suction to the breasts tissue,which increases blood flow and tissue growth.This causes stretching of the skin and tissue resulting in new tissue growth and increase in breast size.The pump expands the mammary gland tissue to increase the production of new breast cells.
During the first 2 months of use,your breasts swells and expands,but after you wear the breasts pumps,it will appear to shrink in few hours,although its not so for everyone,but for some it happens.It is mainly because this is the first stage of growth;when your tissues are being stretched,with a few more weeks ,the breasts begins to grow new tissue,and the growth you observed using the pump would stay.

What You Must Know Before Using A Pump
Pumps require motivation and dedication to achieve enviable results.Its not as simple as taking a pill,but it is a very effective way to sharpen and increase breast size naturally.For best results it is advised to take a supplement,like the one i mentioned earlier,to work from the internal and the pump to work externally.For natural permanent enhancement ,the pumps should be used continually for an extended period of time.It could be daily routine or at least regularly.In choosing pumps , you will need to be realistic in deciding how much time you can commit to using any of the pumps.We are going to talk on the major types of pumps later,and how to select the one that suits you.

Note:
Before rushing to buy a pump , you must be ready to dedicate at least 3-4 months of continuous usage.As i mentioned earlier,the first few weeks of using the pump only stretches the skin and the tissue,and so it will not be a good idea to stop usage after just a few weeks,make sure you stick to it.

As we go on, i am going to put you through, how to use the pumps,where to get them to buy,which are the most suitable,etc all for you to get your self esteem back. Thanks yours in service.
Still waiting for your response,if you want to send a private question just drop it @ danielusienyo@yahoo.com.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 1:59am On Dec 20, 2016
are we still on course,do i continue
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by dannyreports(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2016
the greatest benefit isn't in getting what you want,it is in what you need to become,to get what u want.
Re: You Have Been Suffering From A Breast Defect,Ladies Do You know? by Nyckeh: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Continue

(1) (Reply)

Faith Care And TOLF To Provide Free Treatments For Enugu Residents / COVID-19 Update For March 31 2021 In Nigeria / Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.