Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience (12451 Views)

Again, Genevieve Talks About Marriage And New Movie. / I Don’t Think I Can Return To The Blandness- Genevieve Talks About Nollywood / Video: Genevieve Talks About Appearance On Cnn Connector Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by olalkn(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
thanks my guy,
i m happy someone is feeling me.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by yankidelta(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
Happy 4 her but truth's dat Genevieve's anything but humble
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by becomrich15: 12:32am On Oct 11, 2009
Aloy Emeka, you are a tribalist and racism. Aloy Emeka what if i tell you, i have cousin who are igbo. Oprah only try to show nigeria love. why destroy it.

Mr tribalist Aloy Emeka, what if i tell you that i use to tell Emmanuel Amuneke, who use to play for Sporting Lisbon and FC Barcelona because he would never face his book but prefer football.  was it because i hate him.
Mr tribalist Aloy Ameka what if I tell you that Emmanuel Osadebe the former captain of poland national team what he love apart from football as a child was playing guiter. go and ask him. Are they igbo to you.? aloy emeka i never played football. so dont think i use to play football.

Aloy Emeka you are a tribalist and racism. Chuck Odili stop it or you would go to hell.

Nearly half of the population of canada, have his relation in the USA. USA airline are Domestic flight in canada.nearly all the same company in the USA are in canada. This is the way white people made thier life. they do not kill themself, if they have to adjust thier border they do for peace. Russia gave the USA  the state of Alaska.  And Nigeria can give Benin republic yorubaland, edo, delta and bayelsa so that we can have peace. And make the north majority. I would should you document that tell you canada and the USA are doing the same. wake up . The world is given and love , not hate.

So what i do online is to save 15,000,000 based on knowledge and not hate. I know what the northern military  can do. Dead people do know if they are igbo or yoruba or hausa. Only when you are alive that you are igbo, hausa or yorubas or nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by AloyEmeka6: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2009
becomrich,:

Aloy Emeka, you are a tribalist and racism. Aloy Emeka what if i tell you, i have cousin who are igbo. Oprah only try to show nigeria love. why destroy it.

Mr tribalist Aloy Emeka, what if i tell you that i use to tell Emmanuel Amuneke, who use to play for Sporting Lisbon and FC Barcelona because he would never face his book but prefer football.  was it because i hate him.
Mr tribalist Aloy Ameka what if I tell you that Emmanuel Osadebe the former captain of poland national team what he love apart from football as a child was playing guiter. go and ask him. Are they igbo to you.? aloy emeka i never played football. so dont think i use to play football.

Aloy Emeka you are a tribalist and racism. Chuck Odili stop it or you would go to hell.

Nearly half of the population of canada, have his relation in the USA. USA airline are Domestic flight in canada.nearly all the same company in the USA are in canada. This is the way white people made thier life. they do not kill themself, if they have to adjust thier border they do for peace. Russia gave the USA  the state of Alaska.  And Nigeria can give Benin republic yorubaland, edo, delta and bayelsa so that we can have peace. And make the north majority. I would should you document that tell you canada and the USA are doing the same. wake up . The world is given and love , not hate.

So what i do online is to save 15,000,000 based on knowledge and not hate. I know what the northern military  can do. Dead people do know if they are igbo or yoruba or hausa. Only when you are alive that you are igbo, hausa or yorubas or nigerian.

Ganja no be better thing. wink wink
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by akinwun099: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2009
i hope this is not an attempt to do damage control by Oprah after her recently blasting nigerians as a nation of 419 scammers.
anyway, for what it is worth. Genny thanks for doing us proud. these are the issues that our nation needs to focus on. creating new role models
CONGRATS GENNY FOR ALL ALWAYZ STAYIN AHEAD OF THE PACK
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by olatwo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
shes a model, lovr love her damn! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by mkusua(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
happy for genny, sad that even Oprah de follow behave like white media , she could not even get good stats on Nigeria,,,,sadd
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by stilletos: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2009
mkusua:

happy for genny, sad that even Oprah de follow behave like white media , she could not even get good stats on Nigeria,,,,sadd

Those punks are all the same, The only difference is the skin color.shame undecided
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Nezan(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2009
Am happy for Genny.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Oluwalily: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
Help me oh!!! I stil dont like her anyways, but she is beautiful and has talent. I hope it helps break the gate of hollywood for her cool
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by shilling(f): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
Genevieve: Beauty and brains, so proud of her. Where are the other actresses that are supposedly better and more popular than her?
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by baslone: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
, so funny, grin because they said Oprah mentioned her
name. Makes me wonder How many nollywood home
video O has actually sat down to watch.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by oliidell(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
Oge Okoye is not in Genevieve's class.
Both names should no be called in the same breath.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by visplace: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
Kudos babe, am happy 4 u, welldone
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
Genevieve: Beauty and brains, so proud of her. Where are the other actresses that are supposedly better and more popular than her?

Best African Actress

African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA), as Africa's best actress in a leading role.

2006 Best Actress parades Stella Damasus in Behind Closed Doors, Joke Sylva in Widow's Cot, Onyeka Onwenu in Rising Moon, Akofa Asiedu in My Mother's Heart (Ghana), Alima Qiedraego in Sofia (Bourkina-Faso) and Kudakwashe Maradzika in Tanyaradzwa (Zimbabwe).
2007 Chioma Chukwuka (Sins of the Flesh) (Winner)
2008 KATE HENSHAW NUTTAL - STRONGER THAN PAIN (NIG)
2009 Funke Akindele (Jenifa)

I cant see Miss Popular Jingo's name
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by baslone: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
That's because Oprah doesn't have an African awards show yet!!! wink
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Elgaxton(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pls who's Oge?

Congrats to Genevieve, I wish Nigerians had good movie directors to bring out the best in u guys.

Na Drama directors we get for here
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
That's because Oprah doesn't have an African awards show yet!!!  

Its good you put "YET" in

Because she would soon have one in Nigeria
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by otukpo(f): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
Genny sure deserves the recognition she is getting. She is talented and i dont get tired of watching her.

Love her or hate her, AMAA awards or not, she is still on top.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by yeswecan(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
wow great
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by fellybabe(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
i like that, happy for her
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by nononcents: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Well, I am proud of her. I have always thought she was a tremendous actress! Now, the rest of the world will confirm it.

I just wanted to tell those who hate Gene's recognition one thing: u r all ignorant idiots.

This is a moment everyone should be celebrating regardless of whether you prefer someone else to get the recognition or not. How can you not see how good this is for Nigeria instead you are player hating on her wishing someone else had the recognition.  I think we all ought to be more enlightened than that. Nigeria needs to be recognized for more positive things in the media than for negative things. This is one of those positive things. So lets all be happy for her o.

ps: personally I think the other actresses are good, but she is better by several degrees. She has the onscreen emotional believability, clean speech and crisp accent that many of the other actresses don't have. She doesn't rush her words like say Tonto (sometimes) or Mercy, though I love them both. Oprah's recognition of her talent was deserved.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by chiogo(f): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
I love Genny!!! smiley
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Radiant(f): 3:05am On Oct 13, 2009
baslone:

, so funny, grin because they said Oprah mentioned her
name. Makes me wonder How many nollywood home
video O has actually sat down to watch.

She doesn't need to watch them all. She doesn't even need to watch any.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by clemcykul(f): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2009
lmAO!

i did not detect pride, or arrogance in her replies, neigther did i detect a scheming spirit.

i wish her all the best, at least she is a beauty with brain and she stays out of media trouble
lol
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2009
she stays out of media trouble

HELLO!!! She Bleep the former Vice President!!! what planet are living on?
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by clemcykul(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2009
she f**cked him so

since she dint f****ck u, let her be!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
since she dint f****ck u, let her be!

How did you know?

Did she deny it? NO theirs nothing to be ashamed of but she would be in the media's radar

Though she is not on the same level as Monica Lewinsky but same scenario
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by kellorah: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
otukpo:

Genny sure deserves the recognition she is getting. She is talented and i dont get tired of watching her.

Love her or hate her, AMAA awards or not, she is still on top.

My thoughts exactly!! wink wink
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by becomrich15: 12:31am On Oct 14, 2009
aloy Emeka with google, they have a server, and you have the SQL, the server talk to the SQl.

When you type or use the google page or interface, you send information to the SQL, it keep a record of your search. When someone now type to find out information. A query is use to get the information. And your front end recieve the information. That is what you see. Google as a company does not deal with the information but the SQL. Internet is a network of computer around the world, all linked together. so based on user using the google search engine, thier prefer is send by the SQL . this is the best i can explain to you.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2009
omar22 is still here venting about genny?
if you dont care about her so much, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE TALKING ABOUT HER?
dude, seriously, get a life.
i wouldnt be so obsessed with something that i claim not to like.
it baffles me.

genny this and genny that.
is it a crime that oprah said something about her?
calm down!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by chiogo(f): 3:46am On Oct 14, 2009
LOL for real ^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Clarke Duncan Is Dead ('Green Mile' Actor) / Photo: Muna's Dead Body / Bobrisky Poses Nude In A Jacuzzi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.