Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience (12454 Views)

Again, Genevieve Talks About Marriage And New Movie. / I Don’t Think I Can Return To The Blandness- Genevieve Talks About Nollywood / Video: Genevieve Talks About Appearance On Cnn Connector Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2009
@Amaka,

I think you need to go and get laid? you need some serious sha66ing!!!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by nononcents: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
OMAR 22: It appears intelligent exchanges are beyond your mental capacity. Your baseless mention of AMAA or 'shagging' proves how unaware you really are about the subject that you are talking about, yes how little you must know, even about 'shagging'. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
OMAR 22: It appears intelligent exchanges are beyond your mental capacity. Your baseless mention of AMAA or 'shagging' proves how unaware you really are about the subject that you are talking about, yes how little you must know, even about 'shagging'. Stop talking about things you know nothing about

If am correct, I cant remember talking to you, which part of open forum you dont understand? dont I have the right to have an opinion about someone, do you think this is an extension of Nigeria's constitution where I wont have a voice! if you dont like what I wrote why dont you go and jump into the River Thames, If Genevieve is your family! tough on you, she is in the spot light and she is being a subject of a topic to talk about on this forum! the last time I checked the limitation to freedom of speech does not extend to this forum!!!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by nononcents: 4:11am On Oct 15, 2009
OMAR22: Finally!!! I sense some meat in your spine, I mean your conversation. It is with the spirit of an 'open forum' and freedom that I have entered the discussion. I only wish you'd abide by the same principles of freedom which you stated. I hope that we are all civilised enough to have open respectable dialogue, don't you think? We should all have the liberty to exchange opinions without empty accusations or references/inferences thats all.

Meanwhile, try to take a chill pill, relax. Enjoy your day. smiley
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2009
@Nononcent dont worry, am cool, the bbc.co.uk website is worse it would make you go looney!!!

Have a nice day!!!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by rudegirl: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2009
your interview impressed me, cheesy
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by missmanue: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
Genevieve to me is the best in Naija 4 now! so happy for her, wish she was on the show
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by baslone: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
For now!!!!  shocked

You are outdated girl.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Nizoral(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2009
go gal im proud to be a nigeria make me proud
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
shilling:

Genevieve: Beauty and brains, so proud of her. Where are the other actresses that are supposedly better and more popular than her?
Am glad that Genny (and Nollywood in general) has been recognized by Oprah, but. . . .
@ shilling, why must you always turn every Genny thread into a Genny-vs-Somebody thread? Why is her success a weapon which you feel you must always use to bash other actresses? Why are you getting so personal with all this Genny-is-better-than-so-and-so thing?

My girl Patricia Oluchi Onweagba was also in the Oprah seat some years ago, but nobody looked at it as a Patricia Oluchi-vs-other models thing. Every 'star' has his/her moment. That was Genny's big moment among the many that she will have, but why turn it into a Genny-vs-so-and-so moment?
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by djcrooky(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
Haba oge okoye ke,, una no even call kate henshwlaw, stella damasus and other high profile actress na oge, mthcew, smh for una oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Poses Nude In A Jacuzzi (photos) / Michael Clarke Duncan Is Dead ('Green Mile' Actor) / Actors Celebrate Late Moji Olaiya On Her Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.