Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. (8930 Views)

Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / Forgiveness: Weakness Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by Ranchhoddas: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
HardMirror:
no need arguing with you. By the way, when you talk of gambling I am a big timer, I still gamble. And I am a forecaster myself with many people depending on my forecasts. I know what I am saying.
The bookmakers are also gamblers themselves right? How come they are always winning?
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The bookmakers are also gamblers themselves right? How come they are always winning?
We'll discuss that. If you want to be a booker, then you are wise anything else, you are taking a very big risk that is not necessary. If you want to gamble, please go ahead. All the best. Let me continue my story.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by Ranchhoddas: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
HardMirror:

We'll discuss that. If you want to be a booker, then you are wise anything else, you are taking a very big risk that is not necessary. If you want to gamble, please go ahead. All the best. Let me continue my story.
Okay continue. But you are very wrong.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Okay continue. But you are very wrong.
Please your self. My advice is stay off gambling. If you insist I am wrong then go ahead. After all I am just one year old in the gambling circle. You advice people and they keep arguing, this is exactly how christians are blind too. Tell them they are deluded, they keep arguing, tell gamblers they are deluded, they keep arguing. It's alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by Uyi168: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
HardMirror:

Please your self. My advice is stay off gambling. If you insist I am wrong then go ahead. After all I am just one year old in the gambling circle. You advice people and they keep arguing, this is exactly how christians are blind too. Tell them they are deluded, they keep arguing, tell gamblers they are deluded, they keep arguing. It's alright
..pls do mention me when u decide to continue ur story..
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mention me too
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by lepasharon(f): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
In England they purposely setup betting shops in deprived areas. You could argue that what they are doing is immoral because the less educated someone is, the poorer decisions they make.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by frubben(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2016
@ hardmirror don't feel u know everything there is to know about nairabet, where your own for stop na dere people continue, and u might not have made it , but are making it. I am not a player ooo.

Ride on ur story enjoying
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by Ranchhoddas: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2016
frubben:
@ hardmirror don't feel u know everything there is to know about nairabet, where your own for stop na dere people continue, and u might not have made it , but are making it. I am not a player ooo.

Leave am. Make him use his personal experience dey conclude for everybody.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by SamJed(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Listening to people like this make me smile...when life troubles hit them, they remember that God is wicked and that he doesnt care...at a point they question his existence...when the going is well, they say God is good...i wonder if humans expects all to be rosy throughout their life time....anyway i will advise you to read the story of job and you will see that whatever you are suffering is very minute...you keep on giving me more reasons to keep worshipping Jesus as i see u as a pained fellow and trust me, that is what many peope here see u as...my dear give Jesus your whole self, not half and see him working wonders with it...meanwhile stop trying to fight God because the fact that he is a merciful God doesnt stop him from being a consuming fire...

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2016
[size=18pt] MY STORY: Continuation [/size]
WINNING STRATEGIES
Hope you remember that guy that always claimed if he had 50,000 naira to gamble he will never be poor again?
N50,000 was not a problem for me. I had good money in my bank account. There must be a strategy to win consistently so I started researching. Downloaded several youtube videos. Many of them were talking confidently on strategies that were sure to give you success guaranteed. Unlike many nigerians these professionals don't accumulate they only play a single bet at a time. They are not looking for high odds, even 1.2 odds was very valuable. But I noticed something only those who were looking for subscribers were making claims of gambling being profitable, I came across many professional punter's blogs and videos on youtube saying gambling can never be taken as a profession, YOU WILL LOSE. Many of them have been gambling for over 30yrs and they claimed they had never seen anyone with a success rate of 60% to them 51% was a remakable feat, then again I saw people saying they have been gambling professionally and even have made millions from gambling. They even have offices and lived like celebrities. They tell you gambling made them millions. Prominent amongst them was STEVE STEVENS.
I downloaded as many videos as I could about this man. And read as much as I could.
EVERY blog and site claimed he was a fraud, only his own youtube channel and website claimed he was genuine

Another man was BILLY WALTERS who claims to have made $300million from gambling.

What! $300million?

I did more research on him and found how this man places his bets. This is a man that bets with $1million per game.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2016
I was highly motivated. I could be like Billy walters, indeed all I needed was to stake very high on sure games no matter how low the odds are, I also make sure I have a bankroll, meaning I set aside enough money so I don't have to spend more than 5% of my bank roll at a time, then I will always have money to recover incase I lose.

My faith was pumped up.

And I started getting results.

I went to the ATM credited my Nairabet account with N100,000 and credited my Merrybet account with another N100,000.

I lost about N30,000 within 2 days but I was not shaken, I still had N170,000 left to bet.

Within the next week I won about 85,000 naira approximately. But the odds were too low. The 85,000 naira won and 30,000 naira lost brought my total reserve to about 250,000 naira. Making my profit just N50,000 within the week.

Then I discovered MULTIPLE BETTING
E.g LUCKY 63 which was my favourity, meaning a could accumulate and even if one game is lost I could still make good money.
Truth be told, for almost 2months I was having steady winning using LuCKY 63 strategy. Playing high odds with high chances of winning, all I needed were 8 sure games and so far I have 5 or 6 games with odds greater than 2 winning, I always made profit.

For these 2 months I was having winnings but the whole winning could not have been more that 300,000 or so because it was a very slow process and bare in mind that I was playing with lots of money.

This was just a temporary victory, with my bank roll of over 500,000 naira towards december last year, I was feeling like a Pro.

Things took a terrible turn so quickly, I was shocked.

I started loosing, I lost so much, I had only about 30,000 left in my account.
To say I was depressed was an understatement.

I decided lucky 63 was not worth it again, because to make it worthwhile you should only pick games with 2odds and above else your multiplier will be a waste once one game does not go through.

So I went back to playing corners, I win some, lose some. I was getting fed up.

The youtube videos warning me that betting can never be taken as a profession kept coming back to me. These were seasoned men with decades of experience. They had seen it all. But I was stubborn.
Billy walters became a millionaire using just $20 to start his betting career, why can't I?

The secret I am sure is never giving up. One day I will hit it big. But how will I hit it big without taking risks?

(Pastors will tell you their success stories, you will hear of people make astonishing claims of what GOD has done for them. Check Benny Hinn online, you will see LOTS of videos and blogs claiming he is a fraud, yet some part of you will want to believe he is real. You will see lots of people warning who ever will hear that TB Joshua is a fraud, but when you need a miracle you just want to believe there is a key to your miracle out there.)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2016
I did not start gambling because I wanted to make money. But after I had lost about 500,000 I became more determined to make money out of gambling.

I believed I was a smart guy, I am very good at forecasting games. So I never believed in joining any punting group. I could do it myself!

Many christians feel pastors and churches are frauds so they decide to stay at home and pray by themselves. They believe God has promised to answer them whenever they call on his name. DON'T WORRY, such christians will still run to church. WHY? Because when really desperate situation hits you it is human nature to cryout for help and associate with those he thinks have answers to problems he has and this is exactly what happened to me.

I got fed up and thought perhaps it's time to seek help, it's time to associate with gambling groups on whatsapp, Bbm, facebook, and Nairaland.

So I started from nairaland, there are many such threads here claiming they can help you. Go to those threads on business and sports section and see how people are losing and coming up with new strategies everyday and people keep believing there will be a glorious day.

Then I found a BBM channel, this guy was dropping risky games amd was winning. He was dropping correct scores and was winning. This guy has over 200 followers paying N5,000 per month to him to give them games!

I was excited I called him and quickly joined his VIP GROUP on whatsapp.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2016
To cut the long story short. His vip group was a total disaster!
For the one month I registered. This guy had only abou 4 wins and over 40 loses!
Why did people remain in the group?
They kept reminding themselves that the guy once dropped a game of 240odds and they all won. This means if you played the game with 1000naira you win at least 240,000 naira with bonus, the winning would be about 300,000 naira.
So people kept encouraging themselves. If he has done it before, he can do it again. They believed in his leadership.

There were funny things on the group, people got angry if you keep updating on a tickets progress, they believed if you keep checking your betting ticket, the ticket will lose.

So many superstitions abound with gamblers and these becomes excuses for when loses come.

Churches and christians have lots of excuses for unanswered prayers, could be hidden sin, lack of faith, or not god's will

This is what obtains in gambling too. The forecaster asks you to pay for his services, then you lose and he starts tellling you reasons why you lost. No guarantees!

When advertising they don't tell you there are no guarantees

I left the group when I realized my own forecasts had a higher success rate than this guy's own. So I left the group. And stuck to my own plan.

Then it happened!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2016
[size=18pt] MY STORY: Continuation [/size]
[size=28pt] HOW I WON MY FIRST MILLION AND INSPIRATION FOR THIS THREAD [/size]
Yes I won N1.3Million in a single day with two tickets. Events leading to this and after is what thought me a lot of lessons about religion, christianity and gambling.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2016
frubben:

Of cos I don't. All I know is you don't need betting for anything. So why go into it?
You want to make millions? There are better ways to make millions. You just need little change now and then? There are better ways to earn small money now and then than betting. Who ever thinks he is a pro should continue.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Leave am. Make him use his personal experience dey conclude for everybody.
If you have a good job like I do, many people will not discover your loses, the average gambler is in financial ruins. Take it or leave it. You are talking of personal experience. Gambling has made me meet soooo many other gamblers. They are usually broke. Only those with good income from other business seem to be doing fine, because they keep using their income from other jobs to cover up. You said you don't gamble, show me those live 100% on gambling and I will show you someone stealing money to gamble. You can never live on gambling. You will keep borrowing or using other peoples money if you don't have a job. Forget stories people tell you. Very few are luck and make millions BY LUCK and if you are not lucky you would have ruined your life before you learn your lesson.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2016
What I never told anyone was the amount of money I had lost betting. Everyone saw me as a successful gambler. Gamblers don't tell people the amounts the lose. Churches don't tell you the battles they lose.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by frubben(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2016
HardMirror:
To cut the long story short. His vip group was a total disaster!
For the one month I registered. This guy had only abou 4 wins and over 40 loses!
Why did people remain in the group?
They kept reminding themselves that the guy once dropped a game of 240odds and they all won. This means if you played the game with 1000naira you win at least 240,000 naira with bonus, the winning would be about 300,000 naira.
So people kept encouraging themselves. If he has done it before, he can do it again. They believed in his leadership.

There were funny things on the group, people got angry if you keep updating on a tickets progress, they believed if you keep checking your betting ticket, the ticket will lose.

So many superstitions abound with gamblers and these becomes excuses for when loses come.

Churches and christians have lots of excuses for unanswered prayers, could be hidden sin, lack of faith, or not god's will

This is what obtains in gambling too. The forecaster asks you to pay for his services, then you lose and he starts tellling you reasons why you lost. No guarantees!

When advertising they don't tell you there are no guarantees

I left the group when I realized my own forecasts had a higher success rate than this guy's own. So I left the group. And stuck to my own plan.

Then it happened!

Waiting for the religious folks to come back from their pastor organization to come and chop u
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by keandre: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Following...
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by frubben(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op hw far now update now. We re waiting now.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by oviepuege(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
How I so love hardmirror (no home) ur post are so realistic. People with open mind will understand D truth in ur post

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by udatso: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Following. Hardmirror please continue
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by frubben(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
oviepuege:
How I so love hardmirror (no home) ur post are so realistic. People with open mind will understand D truth in ur post

Am a a christian and I most say, this is a nice write up and veRy good example and pairing.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
frubben:
Op hw far now update now. We re waiting now.
I will after swansea -chelsea match
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
oviepuege:
Appreciate you following. Some think I joke, but I can't be more real and myself than I am here on nairaland. My experiences are what I use to show others why I am no longer a christian.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by HardMirror(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
udatso:
Following. Hardmirror please continue
I will sir. Let's watch today's games first. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by ValentineMary(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
[size=20pt] Nice thread. Following jeje [/size]
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by frubben(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wooooo oga chelsea match na 4 now.
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
HardMirror:

You are deluded as well, in fact we are all deluded. You have no right whatsoever to say some set of people are deluded unless you want to say you know it all. Do you know it all?
Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by knowyaself2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Edelweiss44:

This Hardmirror guy has never died, so he is still being deluded by foolish philosophies of man that rebels against his creator.

Follow the youtube link below and listen to 2 different people who had been clinically dead before and were given a second chance by God to come back and tell what they saw. When you face the horror and hopelessness of hell for rejecting Christ on earth, nothing else can save you, and you will weep for wasting every single second of your life on earth that God had given you as a chance to be saved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZHWbe9dF4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Their experiences are not real. In the astral, you attract stuff in accordance to your belief system. Same happens in near death experiences. Indoctrination/fear is powerful and takes a lot of efforts to disabuse the affected mind. Check the background of those that share these experiences and you would see that they are associated with Christianity in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. by hopefulLandlord: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hopefullandlord checks in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Will Of God? - Olamide Obire / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / I Left Jehovah's Witnesses After 28 Years - Gordon Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.