Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed (32624 Views)

Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Fairgodwin(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2016
pressplay411:

Yes we agree they're perfect role models but we men are quick to follow the scantily and suggestively dressed kardashians. grin

Yes we agree they're perfect role models but we men are quick to follow the scantily and suggestively dressed kardashians.

And that's where I'm different. All men are NOT the same.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by buffalowings: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2016
korel9:
Who e epp?

Anyway, all is vanity

Vanity upon vanity.

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by grodt999: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2016
the only few igbos of repute, majority are drug dealers!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by obong003(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pe coolople like this give me hope that Nigeria will get better.. Thanks Chimamanda for keeping the hope alive, continue to epp us... wink
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Decryptor(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Yeah, that's one of my very respected and dignified role models.

She's recognized as one of the best dressed people yet she doesn't have to expose any part of her bodies in any way, and more importantly, she's mostly dressed in her African attires, a very proud African at that.
This is a definition of celebrity par excellence (not the yeyebrities) we are saddled with here in Nigeria.

Like Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla like Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie - my very perfect role models; yes I said it, my 'very perfect role models.'

And they are all from Anambra! smiley cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
stylishp:
. We don't know you here in Nigeria

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by czaratwork: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2016
All these illuminati people can network. I wish christians will stop fighting themselves and network against the devil.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by obontami: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2016
izzou:

Your siggy is lipsrsealed
Repent abeg grin
its the truth breh
I'm literally hornyy 24/7
I fcccking love to fccck
Sex is one the best invent life got to offer my brother grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1986 When He Won His Nobel Prize / Free E-books Download!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.