Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander. (371 Views)

The Korean Government Who Is Struck By The Widening Disparity / A Curious Observation About This Forum / Dark/darkness: A Disparity Induced Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander. by Swiftlee(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hello Forum members and Mods,
I made an observation in the religion section on this forum about the two major religions. It was observed that;

Findings
1. Only one major religion has a sub forum/group where all topics pertaining those can be found.
2. Most topics that comes to the front page on fridays are edifying for instance; Importance of Zakat, Why you need to fast etc. Unlike what you see on sundays for instance; A church member stole offering money and ran to togo, A pastor impregnates a 6 month old baby etc.
3. It was equally observed that, only muslims can post on muslim topics( I saw that today. I dont know how long it has been though) Below;
I believe that there no god/God but Allah ." " I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet ." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion." " lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above No (The above declaration will be posted on your profile if you click "yes"wink
In view of the above, the suggestions;
1. Create Christian, Atheist and Traditional forums too to remove bias and increase equality except the entire group is influenced by a particular religion.

2. Move more edifying topics to the front page from the particular religious forum and reserve the awkward ones or minimize them coming to front page.
Please, don't see this topic as antagonising but eye opening. Cheers.
Re: Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander. by Mcowubaba: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oga there are more important problems in Nigeria than this Issue.
My neighbor is cooking beans for his Child's dedication tomorrow angry angry angry angry
Re: Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:
My neighbor is cooking beans for his Child's dedication tomorrow angry angry angry angry
Just go with a loaf of bread grin
Re: Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander. by Ranchhoddas: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Why your neighbour dey born pikin for this economy?
Re: Why The Disparity? An Observation By A Nairalander. by Swiftlee(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:
This one is very important too. It is one of the reasons Nigeria is this way and hunger everywhere now. Just see it critically, you will understand. That is why its very imperative we address these boomeranging issues.

(1) (Reply)

Recession:where Will Ur 10% Go To Tithe(mosqueorchurch),govt(tax) Or Ur Neigbour / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Wife And Son Shower Him Loving Words On His Birthday / The Church: Will You Ever Find Truth There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.