Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help (1852 Views)

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by mojisolasun: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please help. Although, you may not know but I am one of the active nairalanders but I don’t want to use my real ID because the people may also be on Nairaland. About one month ago, I received a handbill from a friend somewhere around Ikeja inviting National Open University Students to come for free tutor, I wouldn’t forget how many such centers I had attended but they failed to provide the service as promised. I thought they just want to scam people so; I did not go until about two weeks ago that I called one of the numbers and I was encouraged to come yet, I did not go until last week that I went there with my friend.

When we got there, we met some few students who were doing GMAT, GRE…and their likes and we were told to seat in a class, 15 minutes later, one young guy looking like my ex appeared, greeted us and said we should prepare our mind for class that he is the one that will teach us a particular course that we should just give him 1 minute to use the toilet. I got angry that what does this know? What nonsense? Which school did he go? What is his qualification? I was saying all these to my friend out of anger and I told her to let us leave before the idiot comes back, my friend said no we should wait to hear whatever he wants to teach so, it would not be as if we wasted our money down here, so I sat.
The guy came back to meet us, I looked direct into his eyes and I thought, I am sure my ex will be better than you academically, yet he could not withstand my knowledge, philosophy of life and academic prowess, I was wondering why would this guy come out that he wants to teach someone at my level.

Anyway, he introduced himself, he asked of our names I gave him fake name with hope that I will not come again…even as he also said it again that the lecture is free of charge that when it is time to ask for money they will ask but for now is a free lecture. Then he asked, do you have any area in wish you are having challenge? If so, let solve that problem before proceeding to this topic, both of us kept mote although we have many questions running in our brains.

When we did not answer him, he proceeded and spent 3 hours nonstop. The young man within the first 15 minutes was able to neutralize my brain, he kidnapped my intelligence, I became speechless and my neck was stationed to him. He did not even look inside our study materials, everything coming direct from his brain. I was forced to ask his name again, he was looking like idiot but his English spoken and command, ability to deliver jailed me that I could not go until he was through with us.

When he was through with us, he said we should ask him question on the topic that we treated but I asked question that I would have asked from the beginning but he turned it down on the ground that he asked us to ask him any question before we started this topic but we failed to ask. I tried to lure him to answer my question but he instited and he assured us again before he left the class that the lecture is free. Since the time I have been going there, different people have taught me and honesty, no one has ever taught me as good as these guys have done.

My problems now are, it seems I am loving someone over there, it seems I am going there for something different these days, it seems dieing for a guy that I thought is an idiot as his ability outshines my ego.

More so, they have not asked for any money as they said but I am willing to offer them something because I am feeling concerned but I don’t know how to tell them to take something and who exactly should I give it to.

I don’t know if someone out there is getting my point. Should I just walk up to him and give him an envelope or I should just ignore?
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by confidant: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
I have read this somewhere.... This is not your work @ poster.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by iPrevail(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Déjà vu
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by Thobiy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
You better face your studies
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by Ay04z(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
copy and pasting. Bella naija e calm down...

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by MilesLamar(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Pls go and feck him and leave us alone haba...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mind your studies and stop dieing in your infatuation.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by Classcaptain1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
you don post this your mu.mu tales by moonlight again? U no get work/sense bah? if Na to stra.ff dey worry U, stra.ff the guy make we hear word na... imbe
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Classcaptain1:
you don post this your mu.mu tales by moonlight again? U no get work/sense bah? if Na to stra.ff dey worry U, stra.ff the guy make we hear word na... imbe
lmao
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by mojisolasun: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Classcaptain1:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GAN NAN SO FUNMI. IT PAINS YOU, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LOVED.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by mojisolasun: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Classcaptain1:
YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU DONT HAVE A BRAIN THAT CAN REASON, CONSTRUCT, AND BRING IMAGINATION TO REALITY. I AM BRIGING HIM TO MY SIDE AND I WILL NOT STOP ASKING PEOPLE UNTIL I LEARN MORE WAYS OUT. AS FOR YOU ALL THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IS HATRED SO YOU WANT TO INFECCT ME WITH YOUR LOVELESS LIFE.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by mojisolasun: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2016
S
1KINGKYLE:
Mind your studies and stop dieing in your infatuation.
SO at what age should I start talking about man? At what level of education? Marriage/love/feeling/crush are parellel line to education, they are idepend to each other...exept for the underaged.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by mojisolasun: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2016
MilesLamar:
Pls go and feck him and leave us alone haba...
so, when did you become part of "us" what do have to comtribute into "us", i am talking and asking question from experinced people not "us" you are talking about.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by Classcaptain1(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2016
mojisolasun:
YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU DONT HAVE A BRAIN THAT CAN REASON, CONSTRUCT, AND BRING IMAGINATION TO REALITY. I AM BRIGING HIM TO MY SIDE AND I WILL NOT STOP ASKING PEOPLE UNTIL I LEARN MORE WAYS OUT. AS FOR YOU ALL THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IS HATRED SO YOU WANT TO INFECCT ME WITH YOUR LOVELESS LIFE.
This is what you get when your folks spend their hard earned money on you to go to school to learn and be responsible but you chose to fantasize about the lecturer's joystick. Try and get an education first. Your use of the English language is appalling..stop coming here to post trash.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=mojisolasun post=49281686]SSO at what age should I start talking about man? At what level of education?
love might come anytime but then in your writeup you said you have gone to so many of such programmes but without result but now this one as you pointed out was yielding result and now you have this feeling of love.abeg do away with that feeling and focus on the service you requested for.but if you don-t want,i thought you went to gain knowledge anyway you can distract yourself for all i care.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by mojisolasun: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=1KINGKYLE post=49284997][/quote]you are very right. i am thinking if i take the action i am planning to take, i may lose in two places. I may not be able to go there to receive lecture again yet, i will not be able to get him to myself...but i think that there should be away out, getting both oppurtunities. i dont want to leave one for the other.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help by mojisolasun: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Classcaptain1:
This is what you get when your folks spend their hard earned money on you to go to school to learn and be responsible but you chose to fantasize about the lecturer's joystick. Try and get an education first. Your use of the English language is appalling..stop coming here to post trash.
it is time to discipline your eyes so they can stop leading you to see trash. i post what i want tell your eyes to stop seeing the trash you dont want. My dad's fund sendeing me to school does not limit me to education but it gives me room to acquire and accept every value that comes along the line.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Release Merit Admission List For 2016/2017 Session / Ehibram Educational Consult Idimu-egbeda Lagos / ASUU Strike Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.