Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. (4208 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lets just get straight to the pictures! nigerians are perfect with evolving Humors from past and tradgedies. Please do comment on my site. LOL my site no get comments. make una no laughy me oo. but feel freee to drop comments here too. There are plenty more photos you can view them in http://nippysky.com/editorial/985-lmao-if-you-attended-a-nigerian-secondary-school-you-will-understand-this-pictures

6 Likes

Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by emeijeh(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ha
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
my brother that number 2 is so real..........back in the days I called them destiny destroyers.

1 Like

Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by dayjee: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
@number 1 ...make MTN kuku kill me....
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry..omo laugh wan kill me
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by zarakay(f): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Thobiy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Cletus77(m): 1:52am On Sep 11, 2016
i support 3
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by THUNDAR(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2016
when you follow de raise hand for question wa you no know d answer and the teasher accidentally point you! Welcome to OYO state

3 Likes

Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by oluwalewis(m): 6:26am On Sep 11, 2016
grin LAFFING IN JEWISH LANGUAGE
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by constance500: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by deflover(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2016
I attended Nigerian navy abeokuta....did you attend my skool
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by iamtessy: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS...... NEED YOUR SUPPORT N VOTES IN THE UPCOMING @ISU_UNILAG ADAIGBO BEAUTY CONTEST.

KINDLY CLICK ON THE INSTAGRAM LINK BELOW TO VOTE FOR ME BY LIKING MY PICTURE.. I AM @TESSYDAMI (CONTESTANT 8 )... LOVE YA'll

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxdK6nh2qF/?r=3266918042 kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by walemoney007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Funny undecided
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by leosmart323: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] ;Dlol embarassed
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by YhungPablo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
THUNDAR:
when you follow de raise hand for question wa you no know d answer and the teasher accidentally point you! Welcome to OYO state
same here.
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
hehehe grin
Secondary school girls can siddon open leg for africa grin
then my biro is always falling grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Cathony(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
the first and second photos got me ROTFL

1 Like

Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Cathony(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
hehehe grin
Secondary school girls can siddon open leg for africa grin
then my biro is always falling grin
badt guy, Ur sighted LOL
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by GMBuhari: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Your Fp too sure
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by joeace2020(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
the sad thing is we've seen this thread already with even better pics... you try

Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin That week when ur Dad says he would come to check you and u dressed neatly and nicely all through, but he didn't show up...

Only to show up anoda week when you're rough and untidy sad
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by fernandoc(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op remove that first pix. U wan take style tell us sey urr schl fees. Been dey run in millions abi? We don see am.
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Ojtru(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aunty joy nailed it smiley
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by superfelix: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Stefanelle(f): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin My chest
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by missKiffy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
This photo story things never end for nairaland ni
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Vanpascore(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hw does no1 take relate to secondary school in Nigeria??
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Lilprincey(m): 2:15am On Sep 12, 2016
Stefanelle:
grin My chest
Is it paining yhu?
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Dix thread kip coming in diff versions
Re: If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. by naija1stpikin: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2016
and diz cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human P£nis Cooked Like Meat In Soup Gets Exposed – Do Not Eat This! Eat That! / Is Kegite Club A Cult Or Fun Club. / Mapoly Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.