Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Kind Of Beer Do U Drink - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Beer Do U Drink (6733 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Beer Do U Drink by GeorgeD1(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2010
of course you can 'do your thing' as long as you keep it out of public eye.

try drinking in public and see what happens. as for saudi, do you need a
prophet to tell you the obvious?
Re: What Kind Of Beer Do U Drink by Emmanuel23: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2010
shine shine bobo, no b say i dey adv 4 9ja breweries but i just gbadun am,
Re: What Kind Of Beer Do U Drink by xymigrator(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
I DRINK ANYTHING FROM GUINNESS

BIG STOUT
MEDIUM STOUT
SMALL STOUT
EXTRA SMOOTH

HARP
SATZENBRAU

ICE
GORDON SPARK

MALTA GUINNESS

I CAN MOVE FROM ONE TO ANOTHER ANTHOW

GREAT BRANDS FROM A GREAT COMPANY
Re: What Kind Of Beer Do U Drink by GeorgeD1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: What Kind Of Beer Do U Drink by seusco(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
Well now i guess we can vote for the best alcoholic drink in Nigeria in 2011 at http://www.nfiawards.com . it's fun!

Other categories you can vote for include: Best Fast food outlet of the Year, Best Fruit Juice of the Year, Best Food Seasoning of the Year, Best Beverage Drink of the Year, Best Packaged Water of the Year, Best Malt Drink of the Year, Best Alcoholic Drink of the Year, Best Soft Drink of the Year, Best Beef Sausage Roll of the Year, Best Milk of the Year, Food Industry State of the Year, Food Industry Bank of the Year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Waka Waka Salad - Check Out This Recipe / Vegetable Sauce 4 Boiled Yam / Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.