Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Smallville10 Come And See - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Smallville10 Come And See (926 Views)

They Come And Go (A Crime Thriller) / But I Have Come And Done / Which Of These Sentences Is Correct "Come And Collect It" Or "Come Collect It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Just to show how much I appreciate your Supernatural Story, M.A.R.Y Apocalypse, I decided to make a fun cover for it. U can use it to promote the story until you decide to design another one.

Smallville10 this is for you. I would have used images of Angels but I don't have any.

Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nice one brother. God bless u
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smallville10:
Nice one brother. God bless u
Bless u too my brother. But how did u came about this story uh
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rick9:
Bless u too my brother. But how did u came about this story uh
firstly, its a talent and secondly i do alot of research about d supernatural
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smallville10:

And your research led u to the Leviathans. The question am asking myself, were they truly Leviathans ?

I think some Nairalanders are avoiding that story.
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smallville10:

And your research led u to the Leviathans. The question am asking myself, were they truly Leviathans ?

I think some Nairalanders are avoiding that story... This story fit make person head knock
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Rick9:

I think some Nairalanders are avoiding that story... This story fit make person head knock
levithans are completely real... If u know about d banwar kingdom u will understand; even d bible speaks of them
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Smallville10:
levithans are completely real... If u know about d banwar kingdom u will understand; even d bible speaks of them
Ehen nawa oh if I research can I get some infor
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Rick9:
Ehen nawa oh if I research can I get some infor
of cause
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smallville10:
of cause
some of the research are leading me to the Bible and the Bible described them as sea monsters. I tire oh
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rick9:
some of the research are leading me to the Bible and the Bible described them as sea monsters. I tire oh
exactly
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smallville10:
exactly
anyway kudos. But plz try and get that story into a single codified documents for easy reading, I had issues when I started Reading I read part 4 first not knowing there were other parts it was only yesterday I discovered that there was actually a starting part.
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smallville10:
exactly
anyway kudos. But plz try and get that story into a single codified documents for easy reading, I had issues when I started Reading I read part 4 first not knowing there were other parts it was only yesterday I discovered that there was actually a starting part.....
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rick9:
anyway kudos. But plz try and get that story into a single codified documents for easy reading, I had issues when I started Reading I read part 4 first not knowing there were other parts it was only yesterday I discovered that there was actually a starting part.....
no problem
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smallville10:
no problem
great and your story is one the best story have read on Nairaland, if u start another one plz mention.

Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Tuhndhay(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Can't seem to find the story here could anyone help by posting the link or a way to get the stories (i think it is in parts)
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Can't seem to find the story here could anyone help by posting the link or a way to get the stories (i think it is in parts)

Let me try and help out
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2977055/mary-apocalypse-rise-titans MARY Apocalypse 4 - Rise of the Titans

https://www.nairaland.com/2926758/mary-3-dragon-queen MARY Apocalypse 3 - Dragon Queen

https://www.nairaland.com/2912047/mary-ii-supernatural-story-best MARY Apocalypse 2 - The Best There Is.

https://www.nairaland.com/2902119/m.a.r.y-supernatural-story-danny-walker MARY Apocalypse 1 - A Supernatural Story

Read @Smallville10 I didn't know you upload pictures of Maria, Audrey , Rachel and Yvonne I want to re edit that cover brb.
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Tuhndhay(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks Bro
Re: Smallville10 Come And See by Rick9(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Thanks Bro
you will enjoy the story

(1) (Reply)

"Nah Who Carry Belle?" My Encounter With A Naija Teenager! / Why Do Nairaland Writers Keep Insulting We The Readers? / I Should Not Be Alive Right Now – Prof. Wole Soyinka Makes Shocking Revelation A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.