Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics (68339 Views)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by rosalieene(f): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:
That Okotie was told by Jehovah twice that he would win the presidential elections and lost twice.

I think Jehovah lied cheesy
lmaooo
Jehova doesn't lie
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by hahn(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:

lmaooo
Jehova doesn't lie

So, how do you explain that situation? smiley
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by pring: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2016
greatgod2012:

And of all pastors up there, who among them is a sincere man of God
Who among them is not driven by love of money and power?
None
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by pring: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Ayoswit:
I dont see anything wrong with dat
Nothing is wrong is serving two masters at a time?
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Collins4mi: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2016
what about bshp oyedepo
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Ayoswit(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2016
pring:
Nothing is wrong is serving two masters at a time?
pls who is the second master?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by laffwitmi: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Ize iyamu is a looter not a pastor, he still has case with efcc
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by YurFatHer: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2016
false prophets everywhere.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by blackprowler: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2016
The day Muslims will start their own, I hope these fools, also known as Christians, would shut up and continue what they started. Contrary to how Christians generally believe - which shows in how OP wrote his post - in Islam, the politics is the religion and they're one and the same. You can't see it now because they don't have the power to make it a reality in Nigeria (go and see the Muslim North for an idea). I've written about this before here: if active Christian theologians do not vacate the political stage, when the Muslims wise up and begin their own, all bets will be off where they take Nigerian society to. Nigeria was supposed to be a secular state; now they've modified it to "multi-religious". Go and check the dictionary for what "secular" means and whether it's the same as "multi-religious". Religion poisons everything!
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2016
That no 3 should be number 1 honestly
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by olutosfem(f): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2016
There's nothing bad in it now.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Donwizbro(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmm...sometimes i wonder, if really we need religion.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by deolu2000(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2016
I don't see where God said his followers should not participate in politics,but where the problem lies is that if they (politicials/christians) also meddle in murky waters (corruption and impunity) like unbelievers do, this way they wont be the light that God said we should be in the world.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by tunary(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Michellla:
what difference does it make?
a priest a pastor are both men of God so no difference.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Omeny: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2016
I was following u till u mentioned Ize Iyamu because not till now,Many Nigerians didn't know him before.
I was expecting maybe that Kaduna pastor that is giving Mallam El'Rufai run for his money.
All the same,If pastors,Imans,Alfas and Ayelala that God will use to take Nigeria out of her woods,so be it.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by kaylex1994(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2016
are u condeming them? has the bible ever said pastors should not involve in politics.?

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by evansjeff(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2016
op, are you high on something? why adding that thief claiming to be a pastor just to win Edo elections, only the gullible ones will be deceived sha
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by herald9: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2016
ANBAKO:
Scammers everywhere!!!! I wonder how a pastor will venture into this murky waters of Nigerian politics and still claim to be "holy".

Politics and pastorism has a lot in common anyway. Politicians shout what you want to hear during campaigns while pastors preach what you want to hear.

Religion is a biggest scam ever invented by man!!
Hehehe

Pastors going into politics isn't that bad.

Me think instead of sitting down, praying all day for good leaders... They can go up there and become the good leader.

Just that some get drunk it...

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Alexander001(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2016
~ Only in Naija ~
Imagine!!! An accident occurred today, 11 persons were injured, 12 died. So the Minister of Health promised to offer N5000 to the injured
and N6 million to the dead for their funeral. One of the injured got up and laid where the dead were; one of the dead shouted, "bros go back to your place, no bring confusion come here, they have counted us oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by cyril700(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2016
skimmy005:
plz o dat criminal ize iyamu is not a pastor hez just impersonating just to win d election we d pipol of Edo knwz dat hez a thief.. nobody ordain him as he pastor..
hahahaha, young man where is thy Chill
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Okeikpu(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2016
OP THEY'RE MEN OF DEVIL NOT MEN OF GOD sad
IT'S AN INSULT TO GOD WHEN UU CALL THEM MEN OF GOD
WE KNW HOW DEADLY POLITICS IS IN THAT ZOOLOGICAL REPULIC sad
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by DonCortino: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Adeboye n oyedepo nko? Dint gej visit them? Dint ade pray for bubu? Pastor solomon nko? Is he not criticising elrufai? Rev. Kukah nko? Ibieyomie nko? Is he not a king maker in rivers? Abegii!

If I become local govt chairman now my pastor go wan dey give me front seat for church!

99% of all men of God are involed in politics!
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Junior66(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Someone has forgoten Rev.d Jolly Nyame of Taraba abi no be Pastor him be? I think there is also a former Plateau Governor that is a Rev.D too.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by ychris: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2016
wah about david oyedepo? hell loose pastor
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by silenticon(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Most of dem serves satan, hiding under religious image
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by buffalowings: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2016
villareal15:
Hm, only in Nigeria.

When a pastor is laundering money for corrupt officials, I thought this guy will be made to resign his post.

Meanwhile, he is still yhe foremost Christian in Nigeria

I begin to wonder what type of Christians we are
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Slimmos(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2016
Fayose nkor? Prohet Woli agba Fayose. All the prophesies he gave last year are manifesting now

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Godstime23:

He's a pastor nd an ordained one in RCC. am an Edo boy
Yes he is a pastor a Political pastor that move with politicians with bad reputation people like Tony Anenih, ugbesia, Igbinedion, Friday Itulah infact ize-Iyamu always hang out with criminals.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by ministeriallist: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:
That Okotie was told by Jehovah twice that he would win the presidential elections and lost twice.

I think Jehovah lied cheesy
Jehovah God does not lie. Perhaps people lie against Him. Jehovah never told any politician he would win election.
Kindly withdraw your last statement.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by jay89(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Naso we see am oo

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by highmood(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2016
Deputyvictor:

https://www.naij.com/962925-top-6-pastors-that-have-a-strong-hold-on-nigerian-politics.html
you are saying it based on your limited knowledge. There so many who you do not know.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2016
ministeriallist:

Jehovah God does not lie. Perhaps people lie against Him. Jehovah never told any politician he would win election.
Kindly withdraw your last statement.
No mind am Na sense e no get make e hide for e mama room they form atheist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.