Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics (68358 Views)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by skimmy005: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
toidflex:

who are u to judge,none of your family generation can fit into the shoe of poi!
who is dis demented shoe maka... if u like make e pain u die.... Obaseki is our nxt governor.. oya commit suicide
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Lilimax(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:
Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka is a priest not a pastor
Pastor, Reverend, Reverend Father .... Any difference? Not! They are all ordained.. The Bible even talked more about Pastors in both the new and old testaments of the Bible embarassed
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by rosalieene(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:

What about everything that got burnt?
undecided
So what exactly do you want me to tell you now undecided
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by rosalieene(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Happy Sunday sweetie. How are you today? smiley
Happy Sunday to you too.
am great and you
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by hahn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:

So what exactly do you want me to tell you now undecided

Think carefully.

You said a laptop and other valuables got burnt but the aside from the bible. What exactly is the significance in that? In a real miracle, nothing would have gotten burnt. Your "testimony" only shows how incompetent your god is undecided
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by LoveJesus87(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:

Happy Sunday to you too.
am great and you
Feeling good thank you. How was service today? smiley
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by misscall247: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:

this one you are asking
yes I want to tell u somtin

Are u?
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Oristhejafor... The bling bling pastor grin

the bishop of Bling Bling Kingdom always on point

Nmeri17:
[i]the head of the Christian association of Nigeria inspired my name - 2chainz 2011 lipsrsealed

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by fadre5(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
op.. How come about the omission of Bishop Oyedepo from ur list.... Your list is inconclusive...

Sips ßrukutu!!!
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by rosalieene(f): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:

Think carefully.

You said a laptop and other valuables got burnt but the aside from the bible. What exactly is the significance in that? In a real miracle, nothing would have gotten burnt. Your "testimony" only shows how incompetent your god is undecided
SMH for you.
Yes he is My God and will always be.
My God is not incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jehovah's days is comming for them soon amd there's no escape for them, they will tell God if politics is in heaven or in the bible they claim to bec carrying. No what wonder the book of revelation calls them the GREAT HARLOT EATING WITH THE KINGS OF THE EARTH. They are all going down together.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by jaz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
How come ADEBOYE name is not mentioned
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Roadmike(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Moderator,

Please remove this Post , i do not see the relevance all Humans are political and have a right to so align.

Paranoid should not use this platform to discredit men of God and pass insult.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by youngchizi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:
That Okotie was told by Jehovah twice that he would win the presidential elections and lost twice.

I think Jehovah lied cheesy
not jehova,but his own jehova or whatever he's serving lied to him
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by joyandfaith: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
ever811:
where can we find sincere men an women of God? they are not in nija

continue vomiting meconium
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Dimclef: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
skimmy005:
plz o dat criminal ize iyamu is not a pastor hez just impersonating just to win d election we d pipol of Edo knwz dat hez a thief.. nobody ordain him as he pastor..
what evidence do you have
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by princetom1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
greatgod2012:

And of all pastors up there, who among them is a sincere man of God
Who among them is not driven by love of money and power?

I taya o. People have eyes and ears in this Nigeria yet, they can't hear and see. Since the vice president is a pastor, i was expecting miracles like Jesus did. Shuooo. U all better wake up. Politics and pastoring should never mixed up.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by princetom1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
joyandfaith:

continue vomiting meconium

Show me 1. All these business men calling themselves pastor. Smtch
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by LoveJesus87(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:

Happy Sunday to you too.
am great and you
you are Corper serving in Ogun state??
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by CioAngels(f): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
They are all playing politics secretly for money and grabbing landed properties belonging to other people. There are pastors who falsified bill of ladding inport papers and was given waivers of millions of naira by pa obj. The smooth operating pastor.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by rosalieene(f): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2016
LoveJesus87:
you are Corper serving in Ogun state??
yep
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by otemanuduno: 1:24am On Sep 12, 2016
hahn:
That Okotie was told by Jehovah twice that he would win the presidential elections and lost twice.

Who doesn't know that jehovah is a liar from the beginning? Even Winner01 knows this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by BankeSmalls(f): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Emmahunk:
Your take on Friday. Ejike Mbaka is totally wrong. Like the prophets of old. Fr Mbaka has continued to speak for the masses and talk to the government without fear or favor.
This dated back several years to the Governor Chimaraoke Nnamani administration that saw him in a running battle that nearly took his life.
He is not interested in Politics but interested in the Biblical injunction that 'when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice'.
Summarily Fr Mbaka is keen on seeing that only the right people sit on our leadership stools notwithstanding the person's religious or ethnic affiliations

Let Fr Mbaka speak for the thousands who cannot go to their farms in Enugu state for the fear of rape by Fulani herdsmen. Is he afraid?

Cows chop all crops in most villages in Enugu and the Reverend is deaf to that.
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by toidflex(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2016
skimmy005:
who is dis demented shoe maka... if u like make e pain u die.... Obaseki is our nxt governor.. oya commit suicide
i make shoes' fine, but you are a jobless riffraff you dnt even understand politics what made apc to postpone the election or ur dull brain tink it is the security agencies that postpone it?
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by misscall247: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
rosalieene:
this one you are asking
hi dear

u ve not ans me
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by misscall247: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
fadre5:
op.. How come about the omission of Bishop Oyedepo from ur list.... Your list is inconclusive...

Sips ßrukutu!!!
he only speak on national issues atimes
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by LoveJesus87(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
rosalieene:

yep
wow that's cool! Finished my own service in Edo working in of n state now. Which side u serving in Ogun here? Abeokuta?
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Deputyvictor(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote

top 6 I said
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by Deputyvictor(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

This List is not complete.

Where is Kumuyi's name here? OP

Top 6 I said

not all
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by mkbessman(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
hahn:

God is not a man that he should LIE. not the One i serve. God never told him that... say it that way not the other way round.... unless ur an atheist... learn to respect JEHOVAH you just typed.... No offense
Re: Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics by olutosfem(f): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
abimic:

Do u support polygamy?
do you know what you're saying at all? Please goan read all over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.