Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next (4965 Views)

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by 9jatriot(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
In the history of the world, the Nigerian supreme court is the only court that has granted permanent immunity for someone that prevents the person from being investigated, probed, tried or prosecuted.

Wike also publicly announced and thank Mary Odili for her role in ensuring he won his case at the supreme court. That is on record. The wife of the former governor of Rivers State must have a hand in all of the mess at the supreme court and should be suspended next.

If we do not kill corruption, corruption will kill us. Onoghen can now go and join the PDP formally. The different layers of the Dubai strategy are being torn apart, only a free and fair election on the 16 of February will determines who rules Nigeria not some underhand tactless by Saraki.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Liveair: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yes, I agree with you, Justice Odili has proved to be very handy in influencing cases at the apex court in favour of highest bidders.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by ewigmee: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Liveair:
Yes, I agree with you, Justice Odili has proved to be very handy in influencing cases at the apex court in favour of highest bidders.
picking the next victim? Easy oh! It might be you after her.

11 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Bighead9: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
What goes around comes around. The PDP under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan did same with Salami, the former President of the Court of Appeal.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by tuborme: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bighead9:
What goes around comes around. The PDP under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan did same with Salami, the former President of the Court of Appeal.
by the recommendation of the NJC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Bighead9: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
tuborme:

Buhari is a law abiding citizen, that's why he acted on the orders of the CCT. The CCT on Wednesday ordered the President to suspend Ononghen pending the outcome of the case.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Lavoca: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bighead9:

Buhari is a law abiding citizen, that's why he acted on the orders of the CCT. The CCT on Wednesday ordered the President to suspend Ononghen pending the outcome of the case.
Where in the constitution it is stated that the CCT can recommend the suspension of the CJN? Don't be a zombie

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Bighead9: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lavoca:
Where in the constitution it is stated that the CCT can recommend the suspension of the CJN? Don't be a zombie

The CCT acted on it's constitutional powers.

7 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Lavoca: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bighead9:

The CCT acted on it's constitutional powers.
Your reply confirms the popular opinion that "you don't need to make use of your brain to be a buhari supporter". CCT action violated the provisions of the constitution but you said it acted on his constitutional powers?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by kayusely70(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
I align with you
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by CrestMan: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2019
RUBBISH POST!

2 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Friend01(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Lavoca:
Your reply confirms the popular opinion that "you don't need to make use of your brain to be a buhari supporter". CCT action violated the provisions of the constitution but you said it acted on his constitutional powers?

Weak argument.
Because you couldn't counter his claim you resorted to chip shots.
Hmmmm...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Lorenzop: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2019
9jatriot:
In the history of the world, the Nigerian supreme court is the only court that has granted permanent immunity for someone that prevents the person from being investigated, probed, tried or prosecuted.

Wike also publicly announced and thank Mary Odili for her role in ensuring he won his case at the supreme court. That is on record. The wife of the former governor of Rivers State must have a hand in all of the mess at the supreme court and should be suspended next.

If we do not kill corruption, corruption will kill us. Onoghen can now go and join the PDP formally. The different layers of the Dubai strategy are being torn apart, only a free and fair election on the 16 of February will determines who rules Nigeria not some underhand tactless by Saraki.

Hahahahha, go and drag her out na...busy body undecided

1 Like

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Stalwert: 12:49am On Jan 26, 2019
[s]
Lavoca:
[/s]

It is left for another court to determine not PMB, PMB merely obeyed a subsisting court order. Unless the order is overturned PMB remains right. Or do you want PMB to disobey the Court?

4 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Stalwert: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Lorenzop:

Hahahahha, go and drag her out na...busy body undecided

When it happens don't cry and wet nairaland servers
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by boldaslion: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Friend01:

Weak argument.
Hmmmm...

Can you help him answer by giving us the constitutional back up to the CCT order. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Nigerianization(m): 2:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

It is left for another court to determine not PMB, PMB merely obeyed a subsisting court order. Unless the order is overturned PMB remains right. Or do you want PMB to disobey the Court?

It won't be a new thing if he disobeys court orders

He did same with dasuki on different occasions

2 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by John20017(m): 2:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

How many court orders has PMB disobeyed?? Na this one him see to obey?? I weep for this country
Enjoy the change

3 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by kunle75(m): 2:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Bighead9:

They've forgotten so soon but they're crying fowl now

2 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by wildernessVoice: 3:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Bighead9:

Which court order..?
CCT disobey court of appeal order yet issue an order to PMB.
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Misterdhee1(m): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2019
John20017:

How many court orders has PMB disobeyed?? Na this one him see to obey?? I weep for this country
Enjoy the change
Oh. Really? U r weeping because a corrupt judge with millions of dollars stashed in foreign accounts was suspended? Is it that you love corruption so much that your sense of reasoning has been beclouded or isn't just your hatred of Buhari that's messing with your medulla?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by deomelo: 3:28am On Jan 26, 2019
9jatriot:

Wike's wife sef is a justice.

Cookes have placed get out of jail cards in strategic locations within the judiciary.

The judge that rendered that judgment should be in jail and never be allowed practice law, ever

3 Likes

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Misterdhee1(m): 3:30am On Jan 26, 2019
tuborme:
The same NJC recommended Salami should be reinstated, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by DMerciful(m): 3:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Nowhere in the constitution
Friend01:

Weak argument.
Hmmmm...
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Bighead9: 5:54am On Jan 26, 2019
wildernessVoice:

Which court order..?

Are referring to that black market order issued by the Appeal Court?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Stalwert: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2019
Nigerianization:

It won't be a new thing if he disobeys court orders

He did same with dasuki on different occasions

You want him to disobey. Court order because your corrupt hero is involved? PMB won't dance to be dicate of your corrupt fancy m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Stalwert: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2019
[s]
wildernessVoice:

Which court order..?
[/s]

That is between CCT and Court of Appeal, PMB is not a subject of the suit.
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Stalwert: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2019
[s]
John20017:

Enjoy the change
[/s]

You will ask DSS to obey the order. Dasuki is not being held by PMB. In all the case you list PMB is not a subject of such suit. In the CCT case PMB became subject to the case.

Besides why did Wike Personal legal assistant Onnogen postpone NJC meeting if his conscience is clear.
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by 1shortblackboy: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Bighead9:

is that constitutional ? and why has the president decided to obey this court order but ignored the orders granting bail to dasuki and el zarkzarki. think my friend think
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Bighead9: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
is that constitutional ? and why has the president decided to obey this court order but ignored the orders granting bail to dasuki and el zarkzarki. think my friend think

Dasuki and Zak Zaki's case has to do with the National security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Stalwert: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:

Maybe like Onnoghen he forgot grin grin grin
Re: CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next by Nigerianization(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Stalwert:

You want him to disobey. Court order because your corrupt hero is involved? PMB won't dance to be dicate of your corrupt fancy m

You see your life

I guess comprehension is an issue for you. What I was hammering on is that part of the argument that insist that the president MUST obey COURT ORDERS when you and I know that to him, rule of law comes second.

Onoghen or any of the corrupt bastards CANNOT be my hero. Those monies in his account can affect many lives positively so why should I stick out my neck for him??

If you can prove to me IN ALL HONESTY that the president is good at OBEYING COURT ORDERS, then I'll rest my case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialism - Evidence / Why Is The South West Afraid Of Northern Candidate From PDP In 2023 / Bola Tinubu's Convoy.. 66 Vehicles (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.