Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

[rumour] Whatsapp Chats To Be Shared With Facebook; A User's Opinion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [rumour] Whatsapp Chats To Be Shared With Facebook; A User's Opinion (623 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / How To Backup Your Whatsapp Chats / Top 5 Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[rumour] Whatsapp Chats To Be Shared With Facebook; A User's Opinion by Adecaller: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2016
ATTENTION: VERY SOON, YOUR WHATSAPP PRIVATE CHATS WILL BE SHARED WITH FACEBOOK. GO TO SETTINGS, ACCOUNT..... AND BLAH BLAHH...

I have come in contact with this type of information above, in different WhatsApp groups and I think, at this juncture, I have to make known my opinion (which may or may not be right) for the benefit of everybody.

If we are to critically and logically look into the claim that our private messages would be shared on Facebook, we would definitely realise that such a claim is wrong, one way or the other.

Ok, let's face it. No one can dispute the fact that we chat, almost on a daily basis, with our respective friends on Facebook and fb messenger without any third party being able to view our private chats. So, how will a third party be able to view your chat on WhatsApp through Facebook, even if they are eventually integrated? Again, is messenger not integrated with Facebook? Can any Facebook user view your messenger chat?

Also, it has been stated that our chats won't be shared; not even our numbers. So, why, for God’s sake, have some people ventured into the non-profitable business of spreading a false rumour!?

Even though neither I nor anybody can tell what Mr. Mark Zuckerberg has in mind for the integration of WhatsApp into Facebook, one should not just conclude based on what one perceive.

We should however note that I have only expressed my opinion on the latest rumour going viral and I have not held anyone guilty of being a liar.

Read more:

https://yusuthad..com.ng/2016/09/rumour-whatsapp-chats-to-be-shared-with.html?m=1

Re: [rumour] Whatsapp Chats To Be Shared With Facebook; A User's Opinion by Nastydroid(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Apple To Make Iphone 8 From Zirconia Ceramic / Help Please / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Screen Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.