Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos (44144 Views)

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Innodon(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2016
One-day for the owner
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Onyenna(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Phuck!
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by kelechi50: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2016
The wages of sin is death
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by kachiz(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2016
So the Kaduna peeps killed him after taking his pictures. Unless he has just one T-shirt
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Greatzeus(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Another life's gone,another mother have a funeral embarassed ...Dmx(We right here).
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by mrnigeria(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2016
Firefire:
Jungle Justice, when the Legal System in the country cannot easily give justice as fast as possible.

Nigerians, when will you start "JUNGLE JUSTICE" on all corrupt politicians in the country?

It will happen.
Ever heard of the French Revolution?
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by seangy4konji: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2016
He looks handsome after death.

Enough tribal marks.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by StarPlayer: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
You will never go unpunished
Your punishment starts today. I lay a curse upon you this very moment.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by NobleG1(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Jungle Justice by apes in the world's largest ghetto called, Nigeria.
They killed this street criminal but worship corrupt politicians who steal billions per month and kill their opponents!
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by ALImaza48(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari You will never go unpunished
ur fada
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Kgdavid(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Pidggin:
But why was he arrested and released immediately? This was surely the cause of the people's anger

Write-up never says he was released. It said he was arrested in Abuja and brought back to Kaduna(by the people who arrested him).

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by ojnnaco(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Have been hearing of ungodly news from KD lately. . . . Well. ! its among the city of the saints
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by pedestal82(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2016
They were taking him to kakuri police station, when people heard of his arrest. Members of the civilian jtf whose leader he killed mobilized and blocked the vehicle before they got to the station. And killed him.
The crowd were even ready to burn down the police station.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Bonuwa: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2016
dainformant:
very bad....no justice system again
which justice system do u want wit dis wicked idiot.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by GossipHeart(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
StarPlayer:
Your punishment starts today. I lay a curse upon you this very moment.

Curse ??
That shiit doesn't work

Ok, let me try
I curse myself to die today
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by jamislaw(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
pinkguy:
Small boy just die for notting
this boy you are seen there has murder not less than 20 people in different location. Very small but dangerous, there was a party all over kakuri Kaduna south yesterday. He has his group and he is the leader of the group with dangerous charms.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Thobiy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
good for him
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by onadana: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nigeria is still in the 14th century. Never heard of rule of law..
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by StarPlayer: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

Curse ??
That shiit doesn't work

Ok, let me try
I curse myself to die today
Your mumu no be smal.. Mods abeg na play i de oh, as una de release any time una ban me angry
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by IYANGBALI: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
well deserved....he x taken many lives. he jux got served
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
well deserved....he x taken many lives. he jux got served. he who kill by sword shall be killed by sword...
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
What about our politicians that have been milking us dry...when are they going to get some manhandling by angry Nigerians?
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by flokii: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
No amount/level of bad can escape justice when it comes (on earth and d afterlife)

End of d road for him
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by nextprince: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
ojnnaco:
Have been hearing of ungodly news from KD lately. . . .
Well. ! its among the city of the saints
And godly news from south has been making headlines lately huh? Continue. grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is sooooo messed up
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by HMZi: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jungle justice is plain stupid because his blood will be on their heads...
but the guy probably deserves this gruesome end,robber ,rapist,killer,haba only u one?
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Jay542(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Firefire:
Jungle Justice, when the Legal System in the country cannot easily give justice as fast as possible.

Nigerians, when will you start "JUNGLE JUSTICE" on all corrupt politicians in the country?

They don't see them or they are always with very tight security.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A very notorious gang leader who had been terrorizing the residents of Makera, Kakuri in Kaduna state -has been killed. According to reports, the murderer, rapist, kidnapper identified as (Dan Na'Ala) -who was allegedly behind the death of a top civilian JTF member in Kakuri, Kaduna, was arrested at Nyanya area of Abuja...

He was brought back to Kaduna after his arrest before meeting his end at the hands of an angry crowd who beat him to death.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/dan-naala-notorious-murderer-and.html

So the police brought him back and handed him over to the mob or what?
Somehow confused here
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Akinaukwa: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
I dont pity this chap at all especially when i read up the story of the man who was arrested for raping a young lady at Lagos after forcing her to take 3 wraps of Indian hemp and yet immediately got a lawyer and was released by the Police on bail and quickly arraigned on a trumped up charges different from the original criminal case. The lady wallows in pains why the ediot is full of smiles and yet someone is shouting jungle justice.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Jfrankination(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
[b][/b]d guy deserve ahm....wen our youths no wan find work du dem dey go kill steal and rape....mtchewww angryd guy deserve ahm....wen our youths no wan find work du dem dey go kill steal and rape....mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.