Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos (44146 Views)

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by xreal: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
where were his gang members?
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by stagger: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oh my goodness. Na person face dem cut like suya?
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by DonMekino(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
ohh robber..
YOUR WATCH IS ENDED
but ppl get mind oo
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by INXS: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
What is puzzling to me is if he was arrested and brought to Kaduna, presumably by law enforcement officers, how did the public get their hands on him to mete out jungle justice on him? Somebody please explain.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
pinkguy:
Small boy just die for notting
nooo.he didnt die 4 ntn o.he died 4 what he did.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Zaikon(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
INXS:
What is puzzling to me is if he was arrested and brought to Kaduna, presumably by law enforcement officers, how did the public get their hands on him to mete out jungle justice on him? Somebody please explain.
hhmmm he was arrested by cjtf and brought back to kd in other to be witnessed by people of makera .
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by flexydonad: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
You will never go unpunished
Wetin concern buhari for this one again, try to reason like a person with brain even if it is just once in your entire lifetime
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Zaikon(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
xreal:
they were also killed. he left makera after he murdered buhari (commandant of makera cJTF ) after when same buhari gave him 30k to establish business of his choice .
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Zaikon(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
xreal:
they were also killed. he Dan na`alla left makera after he murdered buhari (commandant of makera cJTF ) after when same buhari gave him 30k to establish business of his choice .
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by luckycoded(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
people self are wicked o. see how dey beat person chai there is God oh
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Yeligray(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wasted generation.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by berrystunn(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hahaha am back
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Trendin(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
OMAR12:
take away their security aides and their guns and let see how many will be left under a week.
No be lie o. grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by OMAR12: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Trendin:

No be lie o. grin grin grin
bros I de tell u, shey na for this buhari economy, na their village people go first lynch them.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Felaak47(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2016
This stupid boy has kill many people in my hood, rest in hell.
Re: Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos by Felaak47(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Pidggin:
But why was he arrested and released immediately? This was surely the cause of the people's anger
he ran to nyayan with his gang immediately they killed the civilian JTF commander.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.