Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? (684 Views)

True Definition Of Sin. / Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. / A Greater Prophet Than Primate Ayodele, Apostle Suleiman And TB Joshua Arises. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Betti001(f): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Dear people , I have a friend who got married in 2013 to a Pastor. As at then the pastor was stationed in Abuja. Last year, the pastor got posted to Kano, so he told the wife and son to relocate back to the south.
They have not seen each other since April 2015, they only talk on phone.

The lady is my friend, we used to do stuffs together till she got married. I recently asked her how she is copping with only intimate toys. She told me that she stopped using any intimate toy since January 2016. And also stopped doing any sex act with a lady. That these two are grave sins before God and the have spiritual and physical consequences. I agree with her about lesbianism. Self-pleasure or phone-sex with your partner, hhhmm.

But what surprised me was she confessed that she has a guy she meets when she is too Hot. She has met the guy like 2 times now for sex. I am in no position to judge or even preach to her. But felt very guilty of all the stuffs I used to do with her. At the same time curious to know if self-pleasure is greater than adultry.

If you are here to judge or bash me, go ahead. Otherwise, kindly answer : Between adultry and self-pleasure, which is a Greater Sin?
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by freesinzu(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2016
grin
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by SamJed(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Sin is sin...there is no one that is greater

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Betti001(f): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
SamJed:
Sin is sin...there is no one that is greater

Ok. Thank you!
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by wordcat(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Betti001:
Between adultry and self-pleasure, which is a Greater Sin?

Consensual s£x in any form is NOT a sin
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
They are both grievous sins in the Eyes of God. Purely sexual immorality. Self pleasure and lesbianism go against natural and Divine laws,because pleasure is meant to be generated by two not one, and the two should be male and female. The pleasure should come within the confines of marriage, in the case of adultery.
So you see, they are all great sins worth avoiding.
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Betti001(f): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
wordcat:

Consensual s£x in any form is NOT a sin

Please, can you back this or give reason (s) to support this your view?
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Betti001 post=:
But felt very guilty of all the stuffs I used to do with her. At the same time curious to know if self-pleasure is greater than adultry.

If you are here to judge or bash me, go ahead. Otherwise, kindly answer : Between adultry and self-pleasure, which is a Greater Sin?
My sister, I have no will to bash or judge you, but nairaland is not a platform to describe yourself as a former lesbian.
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Betti001(f): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
computergeek:
They are both grievous sins in the Eyes of God. Purely sexual immorality. Self pleasure and lesbianism go against natural and Divine laws,because pleasure is meant to be generated by two not one, and the two should be male and female. The pleasure should come within the confines of marriage, in the case of adultery.
So you see, they are all great sins worth avoiding.

Hmmm. So, why would someone condemn one and embrace the other?

Meanwhile, can you comment on phone-sex?
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Betti001(f): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
computergeek:
My sister, I have no will to bash or judge you, but nairaland is not a platform to describe yourself as a former lesbian.

What are the implications?
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Betti001:

Hmmm. So, why would someone condemn one and embrace the other?

Meanwhile, can you comment on phone-sex?
Several people may not agree, but phone-sex is just as bad. What links all these sexual immoralities together is the pleasure derived. Phone-sex leads to masturbation/self-pleasuring. Sexual pleasure in any form outside the confines of a man-woman marriage is a grievous sin. So phone-sex is equally abhorrable.
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Betti001:

What are the implications?
Even though people may not know you personally, it may create an impression of your username. Immature NL users might use it against you when quoting your topics and comments.
Re: Which Is A Greater Sin Among These Two? by Ranchhoddas: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Chineke!!! My eyes have seen my ears!!! But what is stopping the man from taking his wife and son with him to Kano.

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Humility In Life / Reigners Bible Church G.O says Church collapse was by Kingdom of Darkness / Translation: The Key To Invincibility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.